Tujhse Hai Raabta

upcoming scene-Meetoo against Malhar

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
https://youtu.be/YKIjKyhMVSU
SamAtarva framed Malhar very badly...But the way Kalyani defends malhar was 👏👏👏and even anupriya supports kalyani...and all other deshmukhs are disgusting people 😡
But why Malhar is so silent?...Is he shocked  or some counter attack plan is going on in his mind?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Why malhar is so silent...is he hiding something or doing this to save someone?
AnuYani trusts malhar n that's enough for me rest of  the deshmukh's can go n die somewhere
Sampada is spitting venom...she said malhar molested sneha coz kalyani isn't able to satisfy his sexual desires...chii this woman is pathetic...kalyani is just 18...how can she even say like that
Atharv said kalyani is like those gawaar girls who worships their husbands...hello she knows about her husband that's why she is supporting him...gadha atharv 🤪
Edited by SONAL30 - 5 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I hope they don't drag this track for long I can't see malhar like this ...when kalyani and anupriya will save him from this fake assault case malhar will completely broken. The way he behave with anupriya and kalyani in past still they support him this will make him realise how wrong he did with them in past 
Edited by Gaurirane366 - 5 years ago
Joy_C thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is so disheartening to see Malhar & Kalyani like that😒
Hope Kalyani and Anupriya get enough evidence to bring out the truth and how disgusting is Sampada😡 
Malhar loved her unconditionally and this woman is not leaving any chance to show her cheapness... Glad that she gave divorce to malhar but would have been more happy if she had  never returned🤢
vinlora thumbnail
I loved the dialogue of kalyani to atharva..."Malhar ji ko haath laga ke tho dekho...tere taange na thodi hai na mera naam bhi kalyani Rane nahi"...👏👏👏loved it...
Plz kalyani atharva ke taange thodne ke saath saath sampada ki gandhi zubaan bhi keench lo...sab ka bhala ho jayega 😉
vinlora thumbnail
According to the vedio sampada went inside to search malhar...i feel maybe she blackmailed malhar something about either pillu or kalyani...may be their life in danger...that's why Malhar is silent...I don't know ..it's just my guess..
Roses4Moira thumbnail
On one hand we should thank sampada and athrava after their arrival malhar started seeing in kalyani in  new light... 
Joy_C thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

On one hand we should thank sampada and athrava after their arrival malhar started seeing in kalyani in  new light... 

U r right but their cheap tactics are unbearable. Sampada dislikes Kalyani is understandable but what's her problem with her ex-husband !! She knows that he's a gentleman & respects women. It's sad that They are maligning his character coz there is no other way to get pillu's custody
Roses4Moira thumbnail
@joy_c  I feel court drama will be there now regarding moksh custody. Sampada is going to utilize this fake assault to maximium.sampada general can't see malhar living a peaceful life I think... After all this drama sampada mom should give up   her hope that malhar is going to accept sampada has his wife or a mother for his child in future. 
Joy_C thumbnail
Just watched the new promo... So according to that Malhar is silent coz they are upto something and KalMa are together in this.. Excited to know what's their plan