Today's episode: Rang Rang Mere Rang Rang Mein

castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What I loved about today's episode:
  • He actually congratulated her on her achievement without beng sarcastic- even had a slight smile on his face😳
  • Guddan kept bossing Akshat around, disconnecting his phone call and kept touching him with her colored hands against his repeated warnings😆
  • Guddan reminded Akshat of his selective memory: that he himself keeps calling her Guddan Akshat Jindal, so how can he ask money from her🤣 He seems happy that she finally realized that it is her house.😳
  • Akshat clearly explained that the only reason why he asked for money was because she planned on leaving the house😊
  • Akshat actually didnt get annoyed on seeing the colour on his cheeks. Comparing this to the Rangoli scene, he seems to have accepted the changes in his life.❤️
  • He tied the money in her pallu- for some reason I think it has a bigger significance.. This reminds me of the time when he refused to give her even one rupee for shagun. He has come so far😳
Topic title is based on a really old song from my childhood: seems apt for this episode  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqVKdeUEG4
Edited by mohiniv - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was really amazing!! 👏 didn't expected we will get these scenes 😳
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mohiniv

What I loved about today's episode:

• He actually congratulated her on her achievement without beng sarcastic- even had a slight smile on his face😳 he was truly content 😳
  • Guddan kept bossing Akshat around, disconnecting his phone call and kept touching him with her colored hands against his repeated warnings😆 Now I want to see him take revenge on her for this during holi in "bhang ke nashe mein" 😉
  • Guddan reminded Akshat of his selective memory: that he himself keeps calling her Guddan Akshat Jindal, so how can he ask money from her🤣 He seems happy that she finally realized that it is her house.😳 That gave him peace 😳
  • Akshat clearly explained that the only reason why he asked for money was because she planned on leaving the house😊 He might be feeling relieved thinking that, Guddu won't taunt him with the money issue again but sadly that won't be. As I feel Guddu will keep taunting him for this stunt calling him Kanjoos, Munim, Chindi all for the rest of the life whenever she gets pissed at him 😆 
  • Akshat actually didnt get annoyed on seeing the colour on his cheeks. Comparing this to the Rangoli scene, he seems to have accepted the changes in his life.❤️ full body ko pink shirt se dhak diya that & this was just a small bit of color + how much can he ignore as he stays with a chalti-phirti rangoli 😆
  • He tied the money in her pallu- for some reason I think it has a bigger significance.. This reminds me of the time when he refused to give her even one rupee for shagun. He has come so far😳 Yap he has come a lot 😳
Topic title is based on a really old song from my childhood: seems apt for this episode  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkqVKdeUEG4

castaway11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: salu6

Today's episode was really amazing!! 👏 didn't expected we will get these scenes 😳

Love the show for this! Besides a few exceptions, they have always managed to surprise us.
castaway11 thumbnail

I want a Bhaang scene too, although I'm not sure whom do I want to see intoxicated. I dont want both under Bhang because then if anything happens😳 they will start denying😆 Ideally it should be Akshat accidentally drinking the bhaang and then Guddan trying to sambhaalofy him because usually it is the other way around. The role reversal would be hilarious.🤣
Edited by mohiniv - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mohiniv

I want a Bhaang scene too, although I'm not sure whom do I want to see intoxicated. I dont want both under Bhang because then if anything happens😳 they will start denying😆 Ideally it should be Akshat accidentally drinking the bhaang and then Guddan trying to sambhaalofy him because usually it is the other way around. The role reversal would be hilarious.🤣

I strongly want it to be AJ 😈

Let Guddu handle him for once like he always does or better baby sit him 😉

About Guddu, she is anyways very hyper, & if she gets bhaang during holi then ho gaya kalyan 😆
castaway11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: captainplus

I strongly want it to be AJ 😈

Let Guddu handle him for once like he always does or better baby sit him 😉

About Guddu, she is anyways very hyper, & if she gets bhaang during holi then ho gaya kalyan 😆

Love it! I hope that the cvs listen to us 😳..I really want to see a carefree Akshat even if it is under the influence of Bhaang..

@ Bold totally agree.😆