Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Mauli- you are beautiful just the way you are

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Admist all the horrible writing in this show the only thing I liked was the fact that they never made Mauli change to get Kunal's love. Generally it's a Bollywood trend , the girls have to convert from Tom boyish to girly girl to get a guys's love for example kuch kuch hota hain , Main hoon na etc . But in this serial they never made Mauli change . This is the only thing I can appreciate about this serial. After today's episode it's clear that Kunal wants a saree clad Jhumkaa wearing kheer cooking wife. Which is ok I won't judge him. But then Mauli is not for him. Neither he is for Mauli. Mauli deserves some who makes her feel beautiful just the way she is and doesn't always make her feel not good enough.
Even Kunal deserves some one whom he can truly love and certainly Mauli is not his kind of woman . With Kunal Mauli will always feel she is not good enough ,that she is a compromise and Mauli doesn't deserve that. Writers please don't butcher character's for the sake of ships. After today's episode it's pretty clear the kind of woman Kunal wants and Mauli is not that neither she should become that because she is truly beautiful just the way she is and doesn't need a guy making her feel any lesser than that. Please give character's the love they deserve. Kunal deserves a saree glad homely wife like Nandini whom he can truly love. Mauli can either be single or with Ishaan if she truly loves Ishaan for the selfless committed guy he is. Both Mauli and Ishaan deserve to be the first choice and they both deserve people who can love them for who they are. Ishaan loved Mauli exactly the way she is . Hopefully Mauli can also love Ishaan exactly the way he is. If not then I am ok with single Mauli also. But no one should be with a person who makes them feel good enough. People should feel loved for exactly who they are.Edited by Sabhayata - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sabhayata

Admist all the horrible writing in this show the only thing I liked was the fact that they never made Mauli change to get Kunal's love. Generally it's a Bollywood trend , the girls have to convert from Tom boyish to girly girl to get a guys's love for example kuch kuch hota hain , Main hoon na etc . But in this serial they never made Mauli change . This is the only thing I can appreciate about this serial. After today's episode it's clear that Kunal wants a saree clad Jhumkaa wearing kheer cooking wife. Which is ok I won't judge him. But then Mauli is not for him. Neither he is for Mauli. Mauli deserves some who makes her feel beautiful just the way she is and doesn't always make her feel not good enough.
Even Kunal deserves some one whom he can truly love and certainly Mauli is not his kind of woman . With Kunal Mauli will always feel she is not good enough ,that she is a compromise and Mauli doesn't deserve that. Writers please don't butcher character's for the sake of ships. After today's episode it's pretty clear the kind of woman Kunal wants and Mauli is not that neither she should become that because she is truly beautiful just the way she is and doesn't need a guy making her feel any lesser than that. Please give character's the love they deserve. Kunal deserves a saree glad homely wife like Nandini whom he can truly love. Mauli can either be single or with Ishaan if she truly loves Ishaan for the selfless committed guy he is. Both Mauli and Ishaan deserve to be the first choice and they both deserve people who can love them for who they are. Ishaan loved Mauli exactly the way she is . Hopefully Mauli can also love Ishaan exactly the way he is. If not then I am ok with single Mauli also. But no one should be with a person who makes them feel good enough. People should feel loved for exactly who they are.

Preach it sister!

Like Mauli said in the original confrontation episode (74), yeh mein nae hu, yeh Nandini hai, mein ase nae bansakthe, na bana chahti hu. Yeh adayein, yeh nakhre.

And then she asked Kunal if he ever even loved her all those years? 

If Kunal wanted a Nandini type girl all along, why did he even marry a head strong girl like Mauli? Were there not Nandini types in medical school with him?!? Or did he just realize what he wanted after he met Nandini? Regardless of the reasons, which I honestly don't care about anymore, and neither does Mauli care to hear. He basically ruined her life. Just want more MauHaan scenes now and the story focusing on Mauli falling in love again.
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A beautiful post😊 I tell you honestly, people in this forum would make far better writers than the writers of the show😉 
To your post, absolutely well said. Mauli doesn't deserve any more pain. She suffered enough already. She tried her level best to be a good wife to Kunal. But Kunal, the lesser said the better.. Even during his memory loss, he's dreaming of Nandini🤔 Then Mauli is better off without him. Mauli-Ishaan are definitely made for each other. The way Ishaan understands her, I doubt if Kunal ever did. And Mauli can be shown gradually falling for Ishaan. He's the perfect cutie hubby Mauli needs and the best popsie for Mishti. 
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritzbitz786

Preach it sister!

Like Mauli said in the original confrontation episode (74), yeh mein nae hu, yeh Nandini hai, mein ase nae bansakthe, na bana chahti hu. Yeh adayein, yeh nakhre.

If Kunal wanted a Nandini type girl all along, why did he even marry a head strong girl like Mauli? Were there not Nandini types in medical school with him?!? Or did he just realize what he wanted after he met Nandini? Regardless of the reasons, which I honestly don't care about anymore, and neither does Mauli care to hear. He basically ruined her life. Just want more MauHaan scenes now and the story focusing on Mauli falling in love again.

Even i have been stuck with this question.. if kunal always wanted a girl with all nakhras n stuff..
How did he ever fall for a girl like mauli.. its not even shown like mauli pursued him and then he had to forcibly marry.. ( which i have seen happen in reality.. some really strong girls. Go after guys they feel are right for them..)
Here it always was showed like feminist kunal who loved and appreciated all his wife's success as his own.. if writers could explain us that some time it would be good..
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mumoos

Even i have been stuck with this question.. if kunal always wanted a girl with all nakhras n stuff..
How did he ever fall for a girl like mauli.. its not even shown like mauli pursued him and then he had to forcibly marry.. ( which i have seen happen in reality.. some really strong girls. Go after guys they feel are right for them..)
Here it always was showed like feminist kunal who loved and appreciated all his wife's success as his own.. if writers could explain us that some time it would be good..

Even in one of the first few episodes, when Kunal takes Mauli on the date, and she asks him what she was wearing on their first date during college days, and he says the blue polka dot dress and she tells him he has good memory, except that she never ever owned a dress like that ðŸ˜† and then they get intimate, wo wala episode/scene - even then Kunal said he kept asking Mauli out and Mauli kept refusing to date him and Mauli replies that she fell for him at first sight, wo tho asae she didn't wanna date him instantly and had fun rejecting him a few times.

So keeping that scene in mind, like you said, their whole love story doesn't make sense. The only thing that does make sense a little is that Kunal's taste changed yah phir he himself didn't know what kind of girl he wanted until he met Nandini.

I mean, even during the whole EMA confrontation and when Mauli was tearing the pictures, Kunal maintained that their past wasn't fake, it was real, he really did love her. 

And during that rooftop date he planned for Nandini, where Mauli showed up (because she thought the video message was for her) Kunal told her that our moments together were beautiful, but I love Nandini now.

So as per Kunal's dialogues, he himself doesn't know what happened, buhs yeh ke dobara pyar hogya usse (even the Silsila Title Song lyrics say this). Jub Kunal ko khud nae patha and Gajra ko nae patha, tho phir humein bhi kabhi patha nae chalne wala ðŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Beautiful post. Lets cut some slack to mauli and kunal and ishan too and enjoy their journey . This track may have started to give a closure to maulis feelings and her past. 
Sabhayata thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritzbitz786

Preach it sister!

Actually knowing the reason why Kunal fell in love with Mauli first or whether he ever loved her or not when she wasn't his type of girl would complete Kunal's arc as s character. Kunal is hated as a character because he is a terribly written character. In fact at this point I will have atleast some respect for Kunal if he sticks with Nandini is my true love and doesn't fall back in love with Mauli. If he falls back in love with Mauli again whatever little is left of his character will be destroyed.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Eventhough stopped watching the serial , I couldn't help ...
Your post is beautiful and perfect for Mauli
She is beautiful the way she is
Hope the writers have enough mercy on the character to keep the it is.
It is not Mauli , Ishan or the children ... just can't watch "Kunnu
Seeing that character disgusts me!
Just to say that your post is beautiful I am here ...
You write so well
Actually no one should change for others
Love some one the way that person is ...if not it isn't love !
Sabhayata thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: team_jasmin

A beautiful post😊I tell you honestly, people in this forum would make far better writers than the writers of the show😉

To your post, absolutely well said. Mauli doesn't deserve any more pain. She suffered enough already. She tried her level best to be a good wife to Kunal. But Kunal, the lesser said the better.. Even during his memory loss, he's dreaming of Nandini🤔Then Mauli is better off without him. Mauli-Ishaan are definitely made for each other. The way Ishaan understands her, I doubt if Kunal ever did. And Mauli can be shown gradually falling for Ishaan. He's the perfect cutie hubby Mauli needs and the best popsie for Mishti.

Ishaan deserves both Mauli and Mishti . Kunal is Mishti's biological father but Ishaan is the one who has selflessly loved Mishti as a daughter. He deserves to have her as his daughter.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mumoos

kunal had low self esteem i guess and nandini who was only for man,kheer,dance and saree filled his ego and gave him some confidence i guess.
With mauli it must have been like KA and Ki movie.