Hii its Namita
N whats your name?

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by maaneet_forever

Hii its Namita
N whats your name?

I'm shreya. Munni is my nickname. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Congratulations for the new AT!!! it proves the love Rajat Tokas getting for vikrant in naagin๐Ÿ‘ proud of him
Originally posted by Arshukaurkhushi

Posted by rajattokasfd on insta 

I saw this for first time 

It is a clip from one of his DD shows..do watch them if u have time..he was sooo cute
 Yo people
Just caught up with the episodes...

I liked the ViVi scene from yesterday..but i really wish they give more of them now..they r killing it..

And Saturdays episode was good too in terms of action..Bevikvish rocks..
Originally posted by maaneet_forever

I started watching n3 because of Vikhrant and i would love to see vikhir bonding 

Now that mahir is back cvs should give intense scenes of VikHir..

I would not want mahir to hate vikrant..Bela should tell mahir that vikrant has changed
Originally posted by sohinisen

Now that mahir is back cvs should give intense scenes of VikHir..

I would not want mahir to hate vikrant..Bela should tell mahir that vikrant has changed

Well he won't hate. Besides vikrant's love has also changed. So vikhir can definitely bond well. Both r ditched by their mom so that can certainly give them that emotional connection. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sohinisen

Yo people
Just caught up with the episodes...

I liked the ViVi scene from yesterday..but i really wish they give more of them now..they r killing it..

And Saturdays episode was good too in terms of action..Bevikvish rocks..

Sum romantic moments of vishrant is required. I understand they r worried about behir but they need to talk about themselves as well I mean sum private moments r reqd. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Woww..congo for the new AT guys.
 It proves the success of Rajat as Vikrant๐Ÿ˜›

Btw the week episodes were good though..Vikrant scenes were good..n vishrant scene was too cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by munni_rajatfan

Sum romantic moments of vishrant is required. I understand they r worried about behir but they need to talk about themselves as well I mean sum private moments r reqd.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sunday scene of vishrant was good but i wanted it a bit long..it was short..hope we get a proper track of vishrant..they deserve it๐Ÿ˜ก