Rajat Tokas's AT#2 ^Munda Pyaar me Pagal hai^ - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
 WELCOME TO THE PALACE OF RAJAT/VIKRANT : THE           ULTIMATE HERO OF HEARTS...

Congratulations for the #2 Thread everyone ðŸ˜³. Thank u Shreya @munni_rajat for this wonderful place
munni_rajatfan
Susmita
Apoorva 
amina
sohinisen
Priya
MeervanSJ
Keerthija
Anees
Crusty
Arshu
Fibrogen
Sjas 
Maanat_forever 
Kritika
Deepikagupta09 
Imajain 
Sjass 
Priya258 
Nirhem

Hit like if u want to join.😊

Edited by MeervanSJ - 4 years ago
discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about. 

a. Chatting: We do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes.You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small. 
ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread.

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

b. Report: If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note  
Second - Another Warning Note   
Third - Another Warning Note  
Fourth - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)  
Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)  
Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)   

Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum.

Things to Remember people!! 😆
Previous AT's 
Rajat Tokas AT#Vikrant, ha main khalnayak hoon : bought to you by Munni_rajat 

Link: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5048916

AT's Administrators :

Admin: Shreya di or munni_rajat 
Co Admin : NA

Permission by Jyoti06 
Edited by MeervanSJ - 5 years ago
Important rules please read carefully;
New Rules Implemented as on 7th February 2019. From now onwards rules posted here and in the links mentioned here have to be followed by the members of Naagin 3 Forum.

Appreciation Thread:
1) Apart from AT rules mentioned in ?_NAAGIN 3_? : Forum Rules and Regulations under Appreciation Thread, please note that you are not allowed to discuss any other characters apart from the dedicated AT cast/character. For eg. In BeHir/PearHi AT you are only allowed to discuss stuff Bela-Mahir and Pearl-Surbhi only. Social media news and other things related to them can be discussed in the AT. However, a new thread has been created for the members to post and discuss social media related links there. ?_NAAGIN 3_? : Twitter/FB/Insta/SocialMedia Thread [No Chatting]
2) You are not allowed to spam ATs with pictures. However, you are allowed to post two pictures per page.
3) If you wish to discuss other characters and episode you are free to do so in Live Update And Episode Discussion Thread which will be kept sticky for a week. Every week the in-charge of the thread will be posting new threads which will be made sticky. 
4) You are free to share promos, spoilers in ?_NAAGIN 3_? : Spoiler/Promo/Speculations/Prediction/Frustration Thread and you are allowed to discuss the same in the dedicated thread. You are also allowed to speculate, predict upcoming tracks there. It is also a frustration thread where you can vent out your grievance related to the show. This thread is specially made so that you keep the Appreciation Thread true to its meaning and do not post your dislike or frustration in the AT.
5)  !!--Naagin Chat Club--!! is meant for discussing anything and everything related to the show etc. Please remember to follow IF COC everytime. 
5) You can find all the important links here > ?_NAAGIN 3_? : Imp Links
Hii I am very big fan of rajat since prithviraj days watched all of his show except naagin 3 and kiss desh mai.He is an amazing actor and great human being
I lost my interest in naagin series because naagin 2 was totally flat for me but recently i come across some anita n rajat scene and i like their chemistry.

Please suggest me where I can watch all their scene i mean some instagram page or just tell me from which epi no i should  start watching naagin 3 to watch rajat scene 

Thanks in advance

P.s. i hope by taking other serial and actor name i have not broken any rule because I am not active on IF these days i am not aware of new rules.  
Originally posted by maaneet_forever

Hii I am very big fan of rajat since prithviraj days watched all of his show except naagin 3 and kiss desh mai.He is an amazing actor and great human being
I lost my interest in naagin series because naagin 2 was totally flat for me but recently i come across some anita n rajat scene and i like their chemistry.

Please suggest me where I can watch all their scene i mean some instagram page or just tell me from which epi no i should  start watching naagin 3 to watch rajat scene 

Thanks in advance

P.s. i hope by taking other serial and actor name i have not broken any rule because I am not active on IF these days i am not aware of new rules.  

1st of all welcome. But he wasn't in kis desh mein. He was in tere liye. U can watch rajat scenes nd vishrant scenes in n3 they are good. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by munni_rajatfan

1st of all welcome. But he wasn't in kis desh mein. He was in tere liye. U can watch rajat scenes nd vishrant scenes in n3 they are good.  😊

Oh both the show has harshad chopra so i got confuse

Originally posted by maaneet_forever

Oh both the show has harshad chopra so i got confuse

Ok. Rajat had a lovely role in TL as well. Harsad and rajat had a great chemistry. ðŸ˜Š