SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Why does mauli have to relive the horror again n again...😭
How can kunal get away with being so crass n insensitive.. 
Will he ever be punished or atleast have a remorse for what he has done..
I still feel Nandhini had a easy way out by dying.. and even now pari is the one paying.. where as kunal is blissfully un aware.. 
I just wish mauli atleast slaps this idiot once..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
It is very painful for mauli to see all that sad moments again.True kunan never suffered like mauli.Pari is also hurt very much.Now i hope kunal regains his memory.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's the problem of being too nice na.  Kunal ke Bhi din ayenge .He didn't get his love for a long time.  Now he doesn't have his daughter. Hopefully in the track he will see mauli and ishaan s closeness and suffer.
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mauli is not living happy moments of maunal again , All she is living is betrayal moments of kunan again.

She is in tremendous pain . She had asked kunal wo kon sa pal tha jab usko nandini se pyar hua tha . Aj mauli ko wo jawab mil gaya.

We can clearly understand why she is calling torture to living with kunal again. Poor girl. Her pain has nothing related to she loves ishaan or not . It's all about that betrayal which she faced once upon a time in life and now living it again.
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Right! 
And all these constant flashbacks of KuNan make me so angry ðŸ˜¡
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

Right!

And all these constant flashbacks of KuNan make me so angry😡

Same! Watched the episode after many days today n again I m fuming.

This is a sick track! Where he remembers Nandini but thinks it's Mauli!!

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it looks like everyone else must get hurt and suffer and Kunal gets away with everything even though he is the cause of this hurt...Poor Mauli...she had to relive all the pain and hurt of the past again today...she really does not deserve this nonsense..give her a break...please,..just show her happy now with Ishaan and mishty, the best thing for Mauli will be for her , Ishaan and mishty to move overseas away from Kunal and his family...only then will she be able to put that hurt and pain behind her. Kunal , pari and his family are all related abd all will make her remember her pain. 
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sweet_tania

Mauli is not living happy moments of maunal again , All she is living is betrayal moments of kunan again.

She is in tremendous pain . She had asked kunal wo kon sa pal tha jab usko nandini se pyar hua tha . Aj mauli ko wo jawab mil gaya.

We can clearly understand why she is calling torture to living with kunal again. Poor girl. Her pain has nothing related to she loves ishaan or not . It's all about that betrayal which she faced once upon a time in life and now living it again.

yes she's just reliving her pain..it got nothing to do with Kunal. She's just reliving those horrendous painful moments, it's the same when someone  we love dies...eventually we move on and start living again ...but when we talk about how that person died ..then we get sad again and cry because we are remembering the sadness of that moment. And that's what it is for Mauli...she knows she lost kunal forever ..And she doesn't want him back ..but recalling his Ema with nandu just makes her remember all the hurt he caused her ..and remembering that pain makes her so sad again..😕
CIDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And we thought the ML track is to make Kunal suffer...Kunnu baba toh maaza kar Raha hai...all others are suffering except Kunal...
Poor mauli even after so many years she is not able to forget Kunan betrayal...I hope Kunal disappears forever from mouli's life
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Instead of memory loss track, they should have shown Kunal remorse track...like Kunal getting jealous seeing Mauli and Ishaan and realizing what he lost but still sitting helpless. He should be shown regretting his affair with nandini. But no. CVs have some enmity with Mauli, no????? That's why only she will suffer😕