anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
There were few people in the temple.  Vidhita looked at her watch - it was time to get home and get breakfast ready.  Today it was just the two of the them - all of the other family members were out for the day.
When she got home - she saw him - Pushkar exercising in the garden.  She was really happy.  Even the air was cooler today - everything was pleasant today.  After all, it was her one week anniversary with her most handsome husband.  She was still getting used to be treated by royalty by Pushkar and his family.  Her chain of thoughts was interrupted by a knocking sound at the gate. "Who could it be so early in the morning?" she thought.

As soon as she opened the gate, she couldn't believe her eyes.  "Could this day get any better?" It was none other than her college best friend Vivek.  She almost squealed when seeing him and ran to hug him.They talked about their lives, occasionally  teasing each other, cracking jokes, and patting each others arms.  Vivek always had a great sense of humor and always made Vidhita laugh and giggle.  But secretly, what he also adored Vidhita.  He had a huge crush on her - but she had been totally oblivious about it.  After about 15 minutes of catching up - Vidhita realized that she hadn't even asked Vivek to come inside or introduced him to Pushkar.  Really Vidhita?  How could you be so discourteous?  As she was about to ask him Ring Ring  it was Vivek's phone.

"It's from work.  I have to take it.  Excuse me."

"Yeah sure.  No problem.  Go on."

After a few minutes of talking on the phone - Vivek turned and looked at Vidhita with a weird expression on his face.

"What's with that face Vivek? Is everything okay?" she asked, worried.

"Umm, I am sorry Vidhita, but I have to leave now.  My boss says there is something they cannot fix without me.  You know wha..."

"Then you may very well leave, mister, without any further delay", came a smooth, baritone voice from behind Vidhita.

"Oh hey!  You are Pushkar, right?  Vidhita's husband - who she speaks so highly of?  I'm Vivek - her best friend all through college.  The man she spent the most time with - nice to meet you."  Vivek greeted with a hint of smugness in his voice, that went totally unnoticed by Vidhita, but Pushkar could see through his motives.

"of course, she would speak highly of the man she loves so much", said Pushkar, as her put his arm around Vidhita's waist and drew her closer to himself, "but I'm afraid you may lose your job and much more if you don't hurry up and buzz off - before I beat you up - you pathetic squirm."  Pushkar replied in a dark tone full of malice.  Looking at Pushkar anyone could say he wasn't joking and meant every word he said.

Vivek looked shocked and horrified.  How could he play the smug guy who had dated Vidhita before Thakoor Pushkar Rathore - the man who was so (in)famous for his temper and possessiveness?  Was he out of his mind to flirt with the Hukoom's wife?  Big mistake!  He was brought out his reverie by Vidhita's voice.

"Pushkarji, what is wrong with you?  Stop it - you are scaring him."
"Do you not hear me?  GET OUT - I said", shouted Pushkar which made Vidhita jump, while Vivek had already started shaking by now.

"Hahn, mein chalta hoon", stammered Vivek and left without waiting to hear what Vidhita had to say.

"Let's get inside darling, shall we?" said Pushkar smoothly - as if nothing had ever happened.

Vidhita brushed away his arm that still rested on her waist and stormed towards the house without Pushkar.  She entered the house, closed the door with a bang and sat on the couch, fuming with anger.  After a few minutes, Pushkar walked in with a chilly look on his face.  His fists were clenched and it was clear that he was upset.

"Vidhi..."

"Bass, ab koi bat nahin.  Today was such a beautiful day.  I was so happy.  But then you came and ruined it by being so nasty to my friend.  "Pushkarji, do you know how menacing you sounded? You scared him totally!"

Pushkar - smirked.  

"Pushkarji - wipe that silly smile off your face.  Do you know what day it is?

"Of course.  It is our one week anniversary.  Do you think I would forget that?" Pushkar asked with a hurt expression.

"Wow, and this is your gift to me?  Tell me why did you do it?"

Pushkar was getting frustrated with Vidhita.  He was angry and upset that she had never mentioned that she had a college boyfriend to him.  That flirt Vivek, was laying his hands all over her.  And she, she was giggling and enjoying it.  Couldn't she realize that she was only his and that no one - absolutely no one - other than him could lay his hands on her?

Pushkar's inner dialogue was interrupted by Vidhita's laugh.  "Pushkar" she said "you are impossible".

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Pusharji aap jealous hain na?" she asked with a playful smile.

"I'm not..." he mumbled.  But he was so jealous - in fact he had placed the call to Vivek's boss asking him to insist that Vivek get to work right away.  He was so jealous - that deep down he had decided he would teach Vivek a lesson later that day.  And Vidhita ... too needed to be taught a lesson - but he should be careful with her, lest she complain to his mother.

Vidhita smiled lovingly at her husband.  She walked up to him, put her arms around him and gave a peck on his cheek.  "Pushkarji, you are so adorable - rest assured I love you only".  Vidhita spoke sweetly - but inwardly she was afraid that she had flamed his anger and that she would be punished in some manner later.

"So, am I forgiven, my love?" he  asked.

Edited by anonee - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow wow wow
So nice to see Pushkar's dangerous avatar ðŸ˜ˆ
What was up with Vivek's attitude? Pitna tha kya😆
Do continue soon
Its so interesting
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you @Sweet_Ashum for your encouraging comment.