Rishbala ss uncontrollably fond... ~Part 5/Page 6/ DT 23/6/19

shree001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello guys
In the last year i watched so many koreans drama and my first kdrama was uncontrollably fond. I love the show. This drama is fantastic , lovely . it brought tear to my eyes. Literally guys I cried and trust me I am not the one who cries so easily on dramas.
So it Rishbala story which is based on uncontrollably fond. So all credit goes to maker of the show. 

UNCONTROLLABLY FOND 

PART 1

In an empty church, a young couple grips hands tightly, wearing solemn faces. The groom starts to recites his wedding vows and promises never to let his wife's hand go from this moment on.

Then he turns to face her, cupping her face tenderly in his hands.

Before he can seal the vow with a kiss, the doors of the church burst open, and gangsters pour inside.
A man said " hey traitor how could you think of snatching away the big boss's woman with no fear??" 
The leader accuses the groom of stealing his woman.
the groom said "she is my woman from the start".
and then leader orders his thugs to kill him.

The ensuing fight puts the groom at a grave disadvantage, and he's soon bloody and battered despite doing his best to fight them off. It doesn't look good...

His bride's scream supplies the groom with renewed energyhe fights better and faster now, dodging attacks and delivering blows. A blow to the head doesn't even slow him down, and he fights on.

Then the boss takes out a gun and shoots him right in the heart.

The groom stands still in shock as he registers his wound. A tear falls from his eye.
He steps toward his bride, and bang!
He's shot again. But that doesn't faze him, and neither does the next gunshot. By the time he snatches the gun away from the gangster, everyone looks puzzled. 
 "I don't want to die. 
This is not a Hollywood, you know.
Does it make a sense for someone to die from a gunshot in this Days and age"
 the groom says matter-of-factly. And behind the cameras, the crew gapes: They're on a drama set, the groom is actor Rishbh kundra and this is the big climactic finale.

The director points out that his death was written in from the start, 
but RK says he changed his mind:
 "I can't die this way, director". 
He requests a script change and walks off.

RK's team is at their wits' end, with the scriptwriter refusing to edit the ending. The finale airs tonight and they're in danger of missing the broadcast; rumors of the discord have hit the internet and RK is taking a netizen beating for his arrogance.

At hospital
A doctor taking to his intern about a case of patient then he saw a man standing in the corridor and said "Rishbh kundra".

In doctor's cabin Rk speaks solemnly to his doctor. 
He said "i didn't get any sleep last night thinking about it.. but i just can't make sense of it."
The doctor asked "what do you mean?"
Rk said "that i contracted a disease that's hard to cure with current medical technology and
that i don't even have a year left to live.
You don't know how healthy i keep my body, right?
I can run 100 meters in 11 seconds.
I sleep well, eat well and i'm fine expect for some chronic pain that i feel sometime."

rk unable to wrap his head around the diagnosis he'd been given. How can he be so healthy and fit and be dying.

He asked to doctor "you didn't misdiagnose me because you got me mixed up with the character I'm playing who ends up dying, did you?"

Doctor replied "No, i don't."

Rk said "if that is not the case then may be you misdiagnosed me?? i heard that a lot of stupid doctors misdiagnose a lot of people."

Doctor said "shall i find another doctor for you. If you don't believe me?"
the doctor remains assured of his diagnosis.

RK asks with a touch of defiance, "What if I say I won't die? How can you know when I'll die? What if I refuse to die, then what?"

--------------------------
As Rk sits in his car afterward, Rk agency president pleads with him to just diethe drama has filmed everything else, and if he would just agree to die, everything would wrap up smoothly.
President said "i'll be sure to only get you scripts with happy endings from now on so plz die without the fuss, just this once! "

His eyes fill with tears, not wanting to give in even to this fictional death.

On to a rainy field at night time, where a woman sets up a camera while talking to a friend on the phone, who sobs loudly into her ear. She is madhubala and she's stunned silent when her friend wails, "RK died!"

And then her friend clarifies that he died in the drama's finale, and madhu relaxes.

Just then, madhu spots a truck pulling up in the rain and gets down low to the ground, her camera recording as several men do something with large metal barrels. Suddenly, her camera gets shoved aside as one of the men glares down at her threateningly. Whoops, caught.

Madhu ends up locked up in a corporate conference room, and bangs on the door loudly until a middle-aged executive joins her inside. She pegs him (and his company) as a routine offender of illegal wastewater dumping, a charge he refutes readily. He's identified her as a producer and returns her confiscated camera to herwith its memory wiped, of course.

She's not fussed, though, saying cheerfully that she has plenty of footage already, from the other nights his company dumped their waste. The man's composure flags, and he asks what she wants, ready to make a deal. Madhu is offended when he pushes a thick envelope of money at her, yelling that he dares to think he can cover the truth with money.

But the next thing you know, madhu is depositing the cash into an ATM (minus one bill, which she keeps for herself). She calls her loan shark, "Grim Reaper, to let him know of this payment. (She still owes roughly 27,000 dollars.)

That night, RK gets a call from his attorney about his request to track a certain woman down.
Attorney Asked "how much detail you would like to know about her?"
Rk replies that "I wants to know where she lives, what she does, whether she went to university, whether she's married And..." His face darkens a little as he adds, "And if she's married, what her husband does."

And yet, he doesn't want her knowing he was looking her up nor does he even intend to meet her.

Madhu walks home that night, and comes upon a donation bin, where she slips the last bill she'd kept. She looks up at a large screen mounted on the side of a building, her eyes wistful at the sight of RK's face in an advertisement.
--------------

Morning finds Rishbh kundra in his huge, fancy mansion, where he's awoken by his extremely well-behaved dog. The dog turns up its nose at the bowl of dog food he pours out, and Rishbh tells him that "after I'm gone the you (dog) will probably go to my manager , who won't feed you fancy food or do everything i does."

Rk cooks a pot of noodle and takes a bite, then puts down his chopsticks and sighs that he got sick because he ate noodle all the time instead of rice.

Madhu tries to do chores and sweet-talk her landlady into not raising her rent, but the landlady refuses to budge. Madhu sighs that she has nowhere else to go.
----------

RK sits in his car outside a restaurant and watches (wistfully, perhaps) a table of customers and the women who waits on them. He heads inside with his face covered up by a huge hood and sunglasses and orders a hundred bowls of the restaurant's specialty, spicy beef soup.

She informs him coldly that she won't sell soup to him, which makes Rishbh insist louder and louder that he wants some. Finally he shoves aside the hood and takes off the glasses, continuing to insist as the other diners recognize him and start filming him on their phones.

An man jumps in to smooth things over, and woman barks at him to sprinkle salt after Rk leaves, like he's some kind of bad energy needing cleansing.
RK hands over a card to the Man asking him to approve his hundred bowls of soup, then pauses to ask a table of diners for just one spoonful.

-------------------
Madhu lays out on her rooftop platform, looking up at the sky and sighing over her nearly empty bank account, when she has to feed, clothe, and educate her younger brother.

Then she gets a snappish email from the production company where she works, telling her not to come in anymore: "We don't need trash like you at our company."

After RK leaves the restaurant, A man scolds woman for being so harsh to her very own son.
Man tells her that celebrities these days are worlds apart from entertainers of the past (considered vulgar professions), and that Rishbh makes much more money than he would as a prosecutor or judge (which is what she wanted for him). He argues that she can't just ignore or look down on Rishbh and if she keeps this up, her son may turn his back on her. Mom, 

Edited by shree001 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new story,
Interesting update
Rk don't want to die even for reel also,
Rk was diagnosed with some disease there is no cure for it,
Madhu lost her job,
Rk searching for a girl,who is she,
continue soon

shree001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harini06

Congrats for the new story, 

Thank you dear

Interesting update
Rk don't want to die even for reel also,
Rk was diagnosed with some disease there is no cure for it,

Madhu lost her job,
Rk searching for a girl,who is she,
You will get to know soon
continue soon
Yeah i will
Thank for reading 

annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interseting story dear..
Loved it,
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Please update soon..
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new story dear...Interesting concept dear...Please don't kill rk😭 Waiting for ur next update dear...
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for this story dear.. 
Nice start but I really don't want you to kill our Rk plz plz waiting for Rishbala to meet I think the girl he is mentioning about is Madhu.. 
Waiting for the next part ..
Update soon.. 
shree001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: annukumari007

Interseting story dear..

Loved it,
Thank you so much dear ðŸ˜Š

Eagerly waiting for the next part
Please update soon..

Thank for reading 
shree001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujitharajan

Congrats for the new story dear...Interesting concept dear...

Thank you dear 😊
Please don't kill rk 😭 Waiting for ur next update dear...

Thanks for reading 
shree001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu007

Congratulations for this story dear.. 

Thank you dear 😊
Nice start but I really don't want you to kill our Rk plz plz waiting for Rishbala to meet I think the girl he is mentioning about is Madhu.. 

Hmm You will get to know in next part ðŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for the next part ..
Update soon.. 

Thank for reading 
shree001 thumbnail
Character Sketch

Rishabh kundra/ RK
He is superstar. He is son of Radha kundra and mohan Kapoor but his father does not know about him. He is suffering from incurable disease.

Madhubala malik / madhu 
Daughter of Shamsher malik and padmani malik but her mother died from cancer. She has a little brother Rohan. 

Sultan Kapoor
He is son of Mohan kapoor and Meera kapoor.
He is Stepbrother of Rk, and friend of madhu. He pretends to be poor in front of madhu. He has a little sister Ria Kapoor.

Deepali Chaudhary
she is daughter of Balraj Chaudhary. She love sultan Kapoor and his soon to be wife.

Mohan kapoor
he was senior prosecutor but now he is Assemblyman. His wife is meera kapoor. 

Meera kapoor 
wife of mohan kapoor and mother of sultan and Ria.

Radha kundra
 Mother of Rishabh. She is owner of Mom's kitchen Restaurants. She loved Rishabh but angry with him because he does not fulfilled her dream.

Kulbhushan / kuku bhatia
 Father bittu or anamika. When his children were small he got divorced and his ex wife married to another man. He love and care for radha but never confessed his feeling.
He is working with radha in her restaurant.

Shamsher malik
father of madhu and rohan. He love his children. He always worried about his daughter because of her helping nature. 

Balraj Chaudhary
 Father of deepali. he is Assemblyman. He has so much political power. 

Bittu bhatia
 son of kulbhushan (kuku) bhatia and brother of anamika. He is 2 year older from rk. He is manager of rk.

Trisha Sharma 
Best friend of madhu. She help madhu in any way.

Rohan malik
he is little brother of madhu and son of shamsher and padmani. He is 8 year younger to madhu.

Ria Kapoor 
Daughter of mohan and meera kapoor and sultan's sister. She's a big fan of Rk.

Anamika bhatia
Daughter of kulbhushan or sister of bittu bhatia. She is RK'S stylist.

Harshavardhan
he is president of RK'S entertainment agency.

INDEX

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4
1 2 3 4 5
Next
Bala Thumbnail

Bala