Zindagi Ki Mahek

"A Fateful Dare"-mehrya SS,Epilogue, on pg-34 updated 17/07/19

friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello everyone...
This is my 1st attempt to write something on mehrya. Thanks to my forum friends who continuously encouraged me to write.
Plz ignore typos and errors.

And if possible let me know how is it.

Chapter-1

Mehek sharma , a shy and bubbly girl live in old delhi parathe wali gali with her parents and siblings. She is a student of 3rd year hotel management..she is a brilliant cook and she got her cooking skill from her mother Meera sharma who is a very good cook.Mehek also has done course on different types of cuisines and she mainly want a career as pastry chef. she has one big brother whose name is shravan sharma..who is 3 years older than her ..handsome...hot headed...over protective towards his sisters and a younger sister nehal sharma who is 2 years younger than her..naughty..bubbly.

3 girls who have just finished their 3rd year final exam seating in a cafe playing truth or dare...they decided to enjoy the whole day and do crazy stuff...

Sonal: mehek its ur turn and by God u have to choose dare this time.. ..and after that we will go for movie ( sonal is mehek's best fd and neighbour ...they are best friend since their diaper days..sonal is studying in fashion designing from the same college as mehek)

Mehek is feeling very happy and excited today.. since last two month she has been doing just two thing ...studying and panicking about exam...so after writing her last exam she is feeling really relax ...and in a mood to be bold and care free...
Mehek: yap dear i will choose dare today and i am feeling to be care free and go crazy today..so tell me what i have to be done

Swati( another fd of mehek from college): that's my girl..so we are very shareef u know na mehek..so nothing hard we will give you...
Sonal nodded and said " yap mehek you just have to kiss the first guy who will come first through the entrance "
Mehek's jaw dropped hearing it "what..are you guys crazy or what.."

come on mehek...we are just saying u to give a peck on the cheek of a random guy not doing any french kissing ,swati said with a wink..and look today this cafe is not so crowded...so no need to get panick that some known people will see us and its also far away from our college ..

And after your dare is done ..we all will run away from cafe as swati's car will be ready at front ...so no tension that the guy will chase us down..sonal added...and if ur luck is good enough any small cute boy also can come first from entrance...mehek grinned at that or may be some khusat buddha...mehek made a pout at that..then swati added with a wink or some handsome hunk..

Mehek give it a thought..and said ok gals i m ready...lets go to the entrance...
Cool down mehek...do some patch up first darling sonal said...mehek rolled her eyes and said ooh why only patch up ..no ...look i m applying my fav red lipstick...i m feeling sexy..bold and confident..

Sonal said...ha ha dekhte hai..and saying that all came to the entrance...sonal and swati wish her all the best and said get ready to rock the kiss girl and stand a bit far. Mehek is near the entrance feeling nervous bt she didn't want to show it to her friends and gave them a playful smile and waiting for the first male person to enter and also praying that hei bhagwan koi cute sa chota sa baccha aye pehle...

Suddenly the entrance door get opened and a tall handsome boy who is talking on his mobile enter the cafe...the boy is wearing a pair of light blue ripped jeans with white polo shirt..he may be a year or two older than mehek..

Mehek nervously looked behind towards sonal and swati..who were mouthing her to go and kiss him ..mehek again turn to the boy...the boy is still standing in that place and talking on his phone...he didn't see mehek as he was looking somewhere else...mehek thought it will be her best chance to kiss him on the cheek and run as he is not looking in this direction ..she did a silent prayer "hey mata rani raksha karna" and step forward towards the boy.. mehek stand closer to him and tip towed to kiss on his cheek as he is taller than her by a good inches.

The moment mehek is going to kiss on his cheek the boy turns and mehek's lip landed on his lip..mehek's eye widened ..the mobile on the hand of the boy fall on the floor from his hand as he was also shocked...they looked at each other shocked for a moment and mehek jerked away from him and take a step behind...her hand automatically came to her lips as she is totally shocked what has she just done...

Both are looking at each other with surprise and not moving from the place...it seems like the time has just stopped for them..

Suddenly mehek felt a pull at her arm and saw sonal who is pulling her and saying bhag jaldi..

Mehek came out of her trance and ran with sonal hurriedly towards the entrance...
The boy also run behind them and said plz wait a moment...but its too late...mehek and her friends sat on the car and went away..

The boy stood at the outside of the cafe panting...suddenly a small smile crept on his lips thinking about the mystery girl who just kissed him some moments ago..."strawberry ", he mused...and yes the boy is none other than the hero of this story shaurya khanna..

1.5 years leap..

Mehek graduated and also got a job as assistant chef in a renknowned restaurant called white chillies owned by rajeev khanna. She is enjoying her life bt still she remember the boy she kissed once .. her first kiss. She still can see him clearly closing her eyes..his dark brown eyes ...his clean shaven cheek..his sharp jawline...the mole at the side of his upper lip..the innocent look of the boy...she never saw him after... in front of her friends she always act like thank God,i wish i never met him again but deep down inside she wants to meet him again.

...to be continued..

Index:

Chapter 1: above

Chapter 2: Page 4

Chapter 3: Page 7

Chapter 4: Page 11

Chapter 5: Page 14

Chapter 6: Page 18

Chapter 7 : Page 22

Chapter 8 : Page 26

Chapter 9: Page 28

Chapter 10 : Page 31

Epilogue  : Page 34

Edited by friendlyghost08 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very adventurous first meet, a dare to be fulfilled, Mehek ends up doing the unthinkable
in the name of the game. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Leaves an impact on the stranger and runs away from the 
scene along with her friends much to the chagrin of the boy who met the girl in a very
unconventional way, Shaurya. 

There is a leap of 1.5 years and end up at White Chillies, probably will meet someone
special who has left a mark on her through their chance meet, might just show up at her
work place owned by Rajeev Khanna. Lima temme Rajeev is a Khanna here ?๐Ÿ˜†

Superb start to your journey as a writer and Congratulations on your first story on Mehrya
Lima. ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snehatara

A very adventurous first meet, a dare to be fulfilled, Mehek ends up doing the unthinkable

in the name of the game.  ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Leaves an impact on the stranger and runs away from the 
scene along with her friends much to the chagrin of the boy who met the girl in a very
unconventional way, Shaurya. 

There is a leap of 1.5 years and end up at White Chillies, probably will meet someone
special who has left a mark on her through their chance meet, might just show up at her
work place owned by Rajeev Khanna. Lima temme Rajeev is a Khanna here ?๐Ÿ˜†

Superb start to your journey as a writer and Congratulations on your first story on Mehrya
Lima. ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ

Thank you so much for reading it.
You are my first reader of my very first story.๐Ÿค—
Yap Rajeev is a khanna here and may be has some connection with shaurya..

abn0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Liam..congratulations for your very beautiful 1st story...and thanks for writing on Mehrya..
I loved the story line...

Thanks Dear..and pls update soon.

Regards
Manasvi

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great attempt Lima.  like the part where the friends played truth and dare and she end up kissing SK... she working at White Chillies lets see what is she going to meet there.. thanks so much for this and yes i r doing a great job... enjoy your weekend
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on your first mehrya story Lima๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
U did a fantastic job as the new writer... So beautifully written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Loved the story so much. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
So shaurya is clean shaven before leap ...i guess he will.be back with beared after leap . ..Will mehek able to recognise him. 
It will be too fun to read their first meet after leap.lot of tashan coming in way ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Do continue soon ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Rainbow_flower thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First chapter itself interesting, continue soon...
โญ๏ธ
dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my goodness...how sweetโ˜บ๏ธ
Hearty congratulations Lima behen for your first story..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
And what a start..!..loved it to the moon and back๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hum aise thodi na aapko motivate Kar rahe the...you have got fab writing skills..๐Ÿ‘
Aaah.. I loved it when he said strawberryโ˜บ๏ธ
Can't wait to read how they are gonna meet again...
Plz do continue soon...
And yes since first three parts are already done.. I guess we won't be waiting much for the next update๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks a lot for penning down this beautiful story and posting it here..๐Ÿค—
SimranDhalliwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
RES
UNRES
Congratulations Di๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I loved it Lima di
What a dare๐Ÿ˜‰
Want more
Please update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by SimranDhaliwal - 5 years ago