Any DQ fans here? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Big DQ fan here! Even though he is son of famous and well known and loved Mammooty he has definitely proved he is not just a star kid . DQ actually has the looks (IMHO he is the best looking young Indian actor there is currently) and acting talent that got him where he is right now, not his dad.  He lives his characters and can portray vast emotions. Based on his interviews and  posts there is also something very charming and no artificial and down to earth vibe that he gives out that is just so refreshing. He has made it clear he truly loves and cares about his fans and is very grateful and humble for us. 

As for DQ doing Bollywood movies, I’m happy for him if that’s what he wants to do and will watch them...although  if that means he will be a side or afterthought in such films then I would rather he just stick to the movie industries down south where he would get a nicely written big role. But I’ll still be a supportive fan of his work whatever he decides to do. 

Not a mallu, but a fan of DQ. He is a charmer 😳

I love him in Banglore days, ustad hotel, Mahanati, Karwan 👍🏼

I'm a North Indian and on a friend's insistence I watched Mahanati and I'm in love with DQ since then.

Originally posted by ana0806

I'm a North Indian and on a friend's insistence I watched Mahanati and I'm in love with DQ since then.

How awesome is that!

M so proud of DQ! LOL

OK Kanmani is epic. Loved both of them.

Sorry but the remake was a disaster though I like Shraddha n Aditya

Originally posted by slyther_in

OK Kanmani is epic. Loved both of them.

Sorry but the remake was a disaster though I like Shraddha n Aditya

Heard the remake was indeed a disaster, right from the title track. I didnt see the Hindi version.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago