Posted: 5 years ago
When Mauli pushed Kunal. Finally a scene that made me happy. Remember how Kunal pushed Mauli away when's she was trying to be intimate with him. How he compeletly rejected and humliated her. Finally he got a taste of his own medicine 😡 . Many of us wanted Kunal to suffer like Mauli did. But it never happened . Even now it's only happening because Kunal lost his memory. But something is better than nothing. By far my fav scene of the serial . Can watch it on repeat 😆
Love that scene when Mauli pushed him.But this is not enough he has to go through all that mauli when through.
i think everyone needs to watch the scene again...kunal did not push mauli...he saw nandini face in mauli that fraction of second he pushed her...watch the scene again...i watch it again and i was like how can i miss it the first time i watch as i did not gave attention to the happenings rather than busy drooling shaditi...i realise as per the scene that it was not mauli he pushed...he pushed nandini illusion but sadly mauli face the brunt...watch the scenes again guys.. 

I am happy that karma hits back him becos at that point of time...i felt like slapping him but than i cannot deny the actual sequence...he did not push mauli actually...he pushed nandini illusion that came infront of him when mauli was coming close to him
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
well this is memory loss kunal...whatever happening to him will not affect him when he regains his memory becos this man died 6 yrs back...he is a ghost...in the end its the kunal 2.0 is the real one and he will not remember anything...such a waste of time of this track...
karma hits back but than in the end nothing at all...

i might as well see karma hit back when he is kunal 2.0 than this memory loss kunal...what is the point when once he regains his memory...everything will be erased...no point at all
I hated that moment when he pushed her .

People saying he pushed nandini's illusion but by looking that entire sequence and his next dialogue when mauli so calmly asked him tumne muje dhakka Mara , what's going on but after saying sorry in confuse state and being irritated he said tumne itni mehnat ki par in sabka muje par koi Asar nai hoga (Kyon bhai Kyon asar nai hoga???) still she asked him politely again and than he started to shout on mauli and was saying her that " insaan badal bhi to jate hai " poor mauli was all shocked and distraught with his sudden push and such lines .

After doing such a ridiculous behaviour he just said muje kuch kaam hai to main bahar ja raha hu . In place of consoling her , he just left that place . Itna insensitive bann gaya char din ke naye pyar ke liye 😡 Mauli was all teary eyed and confused with this rejection.

What matters is context of that push scene which shows Kunal's insensitivity towards mauli due to his naya pyar . Mauli mai nandini dikhi sirf isiliye wo dhakka hota to push karne ke baad itna insensitive behave karke mauli ko aise chod ke bahar nai chala jata .Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

i think everyone needs to watch the scene again...kunal did not push mauli...he saw nandini face in mauli that fraction of second he pushed her...watch the scene again...i watch it again and i was like how can i miss it the first time i watch as i did not gave attention to the happenings rather than busy drooling shaditi...i realise as per the scene that it was not mauli he pushed...he pushed nandini illusion but sadly mauli face the brunt...watch the scenes again guys.. 

I am happy that karma hits back him becos at that point of time...i felt like slapping him but than i cannot deny the actual sequence...he did not push mauli actually...he pushed nandini illusion that came infront of him when mauli was coming close to him
he pushed Mauli away because he didn't want her anymore .  They had a conversation after that where Mauli asked him why does he not want to get intimate because he usually likes the decorated room etc.  and he avoided telling her about nandini ..he made other excuses. But the fact was he pushed her away because he didn't want her anymore because he had feelings for nandu.. So he rejected her..yes he saw nAndus face ...but it was nandu he got intimate with after that ...so nandu was the woman he wanted from that moment ..it wasn't Mauli.. 

What was the episode number when he pushed her ..can you please share...I think I have also missed him seeing Nandini in Mauli
Originally posted by mas123

What was the episode number when he pushed her ..can you please share...I think I have also missed him seeing Nandini in Mauli

epi 62 ...
I found it quite cool too. Mauli had got really hurt that day. He did not want her. Now I want something to happen when she wears white saree.

Also need a all night phone call between mauli Ishaan and probably a dance too . It will be gr8 fun then.

well this is memory loss kunal...whatever happening to him will not affect him when he regains his memory becos this man died 6 yrs back...he is a ghost...in the end its the kunal 2.0 is the real one and he will not remember anything...such a waste of time of this track...
karma hits back but than in the end nothing at all...

i might as well see karma hit back when he is kunal 2.0 than this memory loss kunal...what is the point when once he regains his memory...everything will be erased...no point at all

Off course he will remember this phase when he gets back his memory. How do u know what he will remember or not ?

That is the purpose of this track. Makers do not have enough time left to waste.Edited by poiu123 - 5 years ago