Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: togepe30

The episodes are there on Vodafone play but it says technical error.
<font>I think they want ppl to take paid subscription to their app so they r not releasing it anywhere else.</font>

<font>Then why fool ppl by showing the option on Vodafone play and claiming its a technical flaw.</font>

You can watch it in Jio Cinema App.
Enter Jio mobile no as User id and password
You get to watch all Alt Balaji shows in Jio app for free for all Jio users. ( it's free for now)
altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

The episodes are there on Vodafone play but it says technical error.
I think they want ppl to take paid subscription to their app so they r not releasing it anywhere else.

Then why fool ppl by showing the option on Vodafone play and claiming its a technical flaw.

May be there is some technical error. I am a Vodafone user and I had watched the first season there only for free. That app doesn't work very smooth. If you are a Jio User you can watch it on Jio Cinema too. Also you can watch it on MX Player for free.
altgr thumbnail

Ekta Kapoor's Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai HITS a Milestone; Actor Ronit Roy Feels Thankful

By Tellybuzz Team | Wednesday, February 27, 2019 | 4:15:06 PM IST

On Valentine's day that is 14 February, ALT Balaji released two of its much awaited web series, one being, Producer Vikas Gupta's Puncchbeat and the other was Ekta Kapoor's Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai 2. Both the series created a lot of buzz much before their release, all thanks to the stellar star cast and renowned production houses. Now again, Alt Balaji's series Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai 2 is in news as the series touched record views.

The show starring ace actors Ronit Roy, Mona Jaiswar Singh and Gurdeep Kohli has already hit 25 million plus views in just ten days. Viewers and even celebrities find the series relatable which has increased the craze for this season. Also, its first season became the most watched series on ALT Balaji.

Lead actor Ronit Roy and Producer Ekta Kapoor, both took to their social media to share the news with their fans and friends. Ronit wrote, "25 million plus views for #kehnekohumsafarhain 2. Thank you for giving us so much love. Love you right back!

Have a look at his post :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuYA3QngbUj/

After the success of both the seasons, now there's no doubt on whether the makers would bring another season. We are pretty sure they might come up with the third season. What are your thoughts? Drop in your comments below.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the help guys.
Watching it on Jio Cinema.

Thanks for telling me about MX. Its a good site.

Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I just loved the 15 episodes uploaded till now. Poonam's character is so beautifully etched , she's every thing- strong , kind,  sensible,  mature , patient , beautiful. Glad she's also finding happiness in her life. 
Couldn't be bothereHarry d with Rohit - Ananya- Harry prolonged triangle. Is it necessary to show Ana as such a huge catch that every single eligible guy has to fall for her ??
Also , I find Vani and Arya both idiotic and immature , plus irritating. 
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
@heartquake- yes, couldn't agree more! Bani and Arya are so annoying. Also, why are they treating ananya like a trophy seriously! She is great I have nothing against her but why the competition! Another irritating thing I find is the way vandy and cherry talk about Poonam! I agree they are ananya'd friends and will be against Poonam as it will be very similar to the reality wife's BFF don't like ex wife . But what they fail to understand is it's their friend and her husband who cheated on that lady and she has gracefully divorced and let it go and has overcome this and she is the one who was always dependent on her then husband and did not have a life beyond husband-kids-mother in law
payal6767 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finallyyy!! found a page for KKHH 2 ❤️ is it still active ?? 
and poonam and abhimanyu ❤️❤️❤️ hayee!! these two are darlings ... 

PS found a new crush - Sayush Nayyar😳
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal6767

finallyyy!! found a page for KKHH 2❤️is it still active ??

and poonam and abhimanyu❤️❤️❤️hayee!! these two are darlings ...

PS found a new crush - SayushNayyar😳

Haha! Yes kind of active lol. Now that it's finale week.. let's be more active
altgr thumbnail
Excited for finale episodes.