Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So our darling Mauli shoved off Kunal like a boss lady 👏  She yelled at Kunal .. Even during the EMA confrontation she was broken and demanding explanation. Today she was outrightly angry 
Kunal demanding physical intimacy was cringe worthy . He was running around , jumping and jogging to prove his fitness . P.S : Suddenly Remembered the Vibrating Panic Attacks Nandini used to have 24*7 , Glad that I am able to watch Silsila peacefully now 

Ishaan is the star of today's episode . He came to know about Anniversary Plans and he was concerned about Mauli . Ishaan worrying about Mauli , Angry over not replying to his text , Mauli worried for Ishaan , Feeding each other , Discussing Issues Openly .. They are just perfect 

Back to disgusting Kunal - Gifted her a white saree 
Mauli remembered the past . The gradual realization of how Kunal wanted a saree-clad woman and that's one of the reason for which Kunal wanted a Nandini has dawned on her . 

Dialogue of the Day - Mein Sapno me bhi tumhe dhoka nahi de saktha 😆😆😆 

I couldn't stop laughing in such a serious situation ...😆Boy your past record is too good 

ML track of Kunal : Wants physical intimacy no matter what the partner is going through , available for his needs 24*7 , stay at home saree clad woman and the one who prepares Kheer every morning .
Edited by Nandy141 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nandy141

So our darling Mauli shoved off Kunal like a boss lady 👏  She yelled at Kunal .. Even during the EMA confrontation she was broken and demanding explanation. Today she was outrightly angry 

Kunal demanding physical intimacy was cringe worthy . He was running around , jumping and jogging to prove his fitness .

Ishaan is the star of today's episode . He came to know about Anniversary Plans and he was concerned about Mauli . Ishaan worrying about Mauli , Angry over not replying to his text , Mauli worried for Ishaan , Feeding each other , Discussing Issues Openly .. They are just perfect 

Back to disgusting Kunal - Gifted her a white saree 
Mauli remembered the past . The gradual realization of how Kunal wanted a saree-clad woman and that's one of the reason for which Kunal wanted a Nandini has dawned on her . 

Dialogue of the Day - Mein Sapno me bhi tumhe dhoka nahi de saktha 😆😆😆 

I couldn't stop laughing in such a serious situation ...😆Boy your past record is too good 

ML track of Kunal : Wants physical intimacy no matter what the partner is going through , available for his needs 24*7 , stay at home saree clad woman and the one who prepares Kheer every morning .

Ishaan is honestly just the best and I loved the Mauhaan/Ishaali scene today. Like he said, Mauli should sometimes pamper him too. I can't wait to watch their love story evolve. As Radhika said yesterday, Ishaan is a rarity and one in a million type God's child. He defintely takes care of all 6 of the special girls in his life (Mauli, Mishti, Sandhya, Radhika, Dida and now Pari).

The Kunal dialogue even made Shakti Arora himself laugh, behind the scenes at rehearsals. Video is on his "Shakti Arora App"

And great summary of Kunal. It's so strange because he was so gentle with Nandini.
Nandy141 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritzbitz786

Ishaan is honestly just the best and I loved the Mauhaan/Ishaali scene today. Like he said, Mauli should sometimes pamper him too. I can't wait to watch their love story evolve. As Radhika said yesterday, Ishaan is a rarity and one in a million type God's child. He defintely takes care of all 6 of the special girls in his life (Mauli, Mishti, Sandhya, Radhika, Dida and now Pari).

The Kunal dialogue even made Shakti Arora himself laugh, behind the scenes at rehearsals. Video is on his "Shakti Arora App"

And great summary of Kunal. It's so strange because he was so gentle with Nandini.

Lol no wonder SA was laughing on it 😆😆😆That was so funny😆 .. He was gentle with Nandini  because she was not a strong headed woman like Mauli. They were physically intimate even before Kunal demanded , prepared Kheer daily , Dressed up daily no matter what the situation was and agreed to everything he said 

Cutie Pie Ishaan and Darling Mauli are two imperfect people perfect for each other . They have a clear idea on how to balance relationships. They believe in mutually supporting each other rather than physical intimacy to strengthen their relationship⭐️❤️
Edited by Nandy141 - 5 years ago
jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lolz..I was laughing when SA mentioned abt dhoka..good epi tdy..like ishaan said she has to come to pacify him once in a while..poor him ..his smile didn't reach his eyes though
Nandy141 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jacknjill03

Lolz..I was laughing when SA mentioned abt dhoka..good epi tdy..like ishaan said she has to come to pacify him once in a while..poor him ..his smile didn't reach his eyes though

Ishaan's Mauli is going through a tough situation and it's hurting Ishaan .. Our Ishaali will be married in the climax ⭐️
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nandy141

Ishaan's Mauli is going through a tough situation and it's hurting Ishaan .. Our Ishaali will be married in the climax ⭐️

It is hurting them both. It is bringing them closer. Always a silver lining.
Edited by ritzbitz786 - 5 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My Neela Nag ❤️ aka Ishaan❤️ Rocks Yet Again With Same Qualities 👏 Filled With Transparency + Understanding +Loving Nature =Strong Character Fields 👏 ..Missed Rudra ❤️ Got Ishaan ❤️

MauHaan ❤️ =Perfect Couple Goals ..

AdShuk❤️ Terribly Cuteness Over Loaded Magic ..