Memory loss... Big NO.

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I feel Kunal is faking ... he is not having any memory loss. 

Seems, Kunal trying to push Mauli away from him by forcefully keeping her close to him. Its quite visible how Mauli is feeling awkward and disgusted with Kunal's closeness and touch. Kunal wanted Mauli to hate him to the core...disgusted with him and move away forever. Thats it.

Its Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka...so Journey of Mauli from Kunal to Ishan. Her Rishta with Kunal going to change forever and she will move on with new changed relation with Ishan.
Edited by white_lotus - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I posted today epi just now .. Guess what ??? I felt the same .. Kunal is def faking .. His memory loss doesn't obey the rules of ITV - He was not shocked , He didn't get flashes of the past after hearing her name . .The Laddu scene too 
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Would he do that Pari? Put her through so much pain?
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
LOL! Absolutely not. He doesn't love Mauli ...that's a fact. He just feels sympathy for her because he knows what he did was wrong.
Yes...he is a kamina. But don't think he is doing all these to get Mauli or separate Ishali. If he wanted this he could do without amnesia. Besides he loves both of his daughters so much, sp Pari.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
No I don't think he is faking.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think he is faking memory loss even though the writer showed the same in her last show.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Kunal is faking the memory loss because of who,he is. He will be never do that to pari. He is a peadiatrician..he knows how traumatizing it can be for a child to witness a parent being shot..he will never let pari go through that..also he knows how much pari needs him since her mother died ..