Really Virginity test !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
In what age do these people live...
Seriously Creatives that's best you can come up with ... First showing Asmita going after Shan for accepting their relationship..if that wasn't demeaning her character..Now her relenting to the demand for Virginity test..

If a normal self respecting person was asked such a question.. first thing would have been slap on face and walking out of such house where people question your character in such way..

I was asking Shan to grow some spine.. Now CVs don't reduce Asmita to this low esteem woman who is just waiting for her prince to save him..
Originally posted by riti4u

In what age do these people live...
Seriously Creatives that's best you can come up with ... First showing Asmita going after Shan for accepting their relationship..if that wasn't demeaning her character..Now her relenting to the demand for Virginity test..

If a normal self respecting person was asked such a question.. first thing would have been slap on face and walking out of such house where people question your character in such way..

I was asking Shan to grow some spine.. Now CVs don't reduce Asmita to this low esteem woman who is just waiting for her prince to save him..

The stupidest thing is that you can't actually prove a person has lost their virginity or not via a test accurately whatsoever. The test only looks at whether the hymen is intact or not, and the presumption that only intercourse can break it is so weak given how fragile the hymen is and even exercise or a fall can break the hymen.
Originally posted by sammy17

The stupidest thing is that you can't actually prove a person has lost their virginity or not via a test accurately whatsoever. The test only looks at whether the hymen is intact or not, and the presumption that only intercourse can break it is so weak given how fragile the hymen is and even exercise or a fall can break the hymen.

This! I couldn't agree more with what you've written. People need to understand that this stuff happens and it can happen and that doesn't make anyone any less pure. I hope they give a good message with this cos a lot of people really need it.
Seriously Asmita ki bezati hoti jah rahi hai and Shaan is still silent...I can't believe it aisa paati pahne se better hai Asmita divorce leke chali jaye Shan ki zindagi se
Originally posted by Semeira

Seriously Asmita ki bezati hoti jah rahi hai and Shaan is still silent...I can't believe it aisa paati pahne se better hai Asmita divorce leke chali jaye Shan ki zindagi se
All he gives a damn about is being in the good books of that mad-jumdar family. Sacrificing for Ridoy's happiness is just bs as really he only wants to be in the good books of everyone so he remains a part of their family. He's more desperate for evil nivi's approval than his unconditionally loving birth mother's affection.
Enough of Riddoy and Niviemotionnal blackmail high time to stop being Mahanta ki Murti wake up Shan