Yeh Teri Galiyan

Why only puchki?

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Paro will have puchki forced to do a virginity test ðŸ˜¡ We know that she will be proved a virgin, but when shan gets to know about this, he should run to stop the test from happening, then force and humiliate paro into getting it done. Clearly she will refuse. Everyone questions and humiliates her by saying that she probably isn't a virgin then if she is refusing because asmita agreed to get it done. Then I want shan to order her to get it done or leave the house, and dadi bua drags her up forcefully to get it done and she is proven not to be a virgin or to avoid the test paro and beauty have to give in and apologise to puchki. I'm hoping instead paro's test is done and she's proven not to be a virgin, because that would be fun. Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Paro is like the only person who needs to have it done. It really irked me how she was just standing there smirking away at Asmita's misery. Beauty is getting way too big for her boots. They need to both be brought down to earth so yeah I really hope something like this is on the cards or I'll be really disappointed!
tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls I really hope what you said comes true, can't imagine a track like this has come up in the minds of the writers.
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly I don't think Paro will do the test and even if she does, Beauty is a powerful political women so for sure test result will be changed to arrange Beauty and Paro with a lot of money...
But I really hope that Susan's manhood wake up and that he stops the revelation of the result of the test by saying that Asmita doesn't need to do it because he believes her and that he agreed that she is his wife.