Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh please stop being a slave to mediocrity.
If the show is rubbish, they need a strong message that we will not stand for their shit.
It was a great show with Duryodhan - Bhanumati track.
If the PH/channel butchered the show, I don't see why should get them sympathy views.
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes ur rit
They hv spoiled the entire thing
They hv made vanish ol the impo ckts
Bt I m trying to give them one last chance after this track
camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't like saying this but good riddance finally.I had also watched to show for kavita kane but stopped a month back. At least the actors' talents and  efforts wont be wasted anymore thanks to a bunch of saas-bahu masala -loving producers and directors; Plus Kavita Kane's lovely novel will be saved from further butchering. I just feel bad for the actors at the end of the day as they became the victim of mediocrity as one of our members rightly pointed out. Let this be a wake up call to producers that audiences today expect substance also and that they have to dispense with the masala of tantriks, sautans and what not. All the very best to the talented cast of this show though. Really hope they get better opportunities.  Edited by camella - 5 years ago
Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kasturi track was the worst of all...3 weeks more of this ... just watching for the sake of leads.but they are hardly there...it's all about kasturi these days
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I binged watched the show and liked the story till the wedding. After that I gave it a chance but with all the saas and bua saas drama it became bizzare. And then some time back I saw 2 eps with  Karn's childhood friend/wife (?)/ sautan plotting. -_-

Idk why the PH decided to change the flow and bring out this saas-bahu/sautan drama. It's not like TRPs improved or anything. They had a good story on. The leads (and cast) were fantastic.
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kash they explored  Duryodhan - Bhanumati track😒.
milindt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Duryodhan and Bhanumati actors were amazing... and their track was very interesting. I would have loved to see Mahabharata from their point. (In my opinion, Karna serials have been overdone... we just had suryaputra Karn not too long ago. )