Champions VS Challengers Vs Neophytes * Score R5 individual task Pg 8 - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Sevenstreaks from Neophytes challenges Hrideyy.26 from Challengers. ðŸ˜Ž Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago
We, the challengers, challenge Mishti_Dahi from the team the champions. ðŸ˜Ž
Let the game begin. 😎

Edited by Lianaa - 5 years ago
When is the deadline for team Champions?
SCORE R1

#TheNeophytes = 29/Design 29/Creativity Total 58/60

#TheChampions = 22/Design 22/Creativity Total 44/60

#TheChallengers = 19/Design 22/Creativity Total 41/60

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 5 years ago
Round Two

You have to make a non animated greetings card. 
Theme: Rose Day
Size : 400x500
Since challengers scored the least in the last round they get to choose someone from their team and some from team champion. Similarly team champion will chose one candidate from team neophyte.
Post the names by 4th feb 4pm IST
Date of Submission of the card is  5th Feb 2019, 23.59 IST
PM your entries to me on time.
Edited by Koeli_Appy - 5 years ago
Please note that you cannot choose
Hridey, misti and Sandhya anymore
If the challengers don't choose before12pm they will be disqualified from this round. Champions can then choose one from their members and one from challenges against whom they want to compete.
This is so stressing. The deadlines are made just however you like to. i feel like it is not really good organized. This is so hectic. People have other things to do than being around IF 24 hours! I thought this contest is like other contests -> well organized but no! The rules are itself really confusing! We do not even know who is checking the creations and giving us the points. Well, I do not think you know what a contest means. A contest means having fun.. having fun with friends.. meeting new people.. doing something which makes fun but I do not have fun at all! My life is already a lot stressful and this is making me more sick! I back out from this contest! If I knew this contest will be like this I would never join!
All the best to the others!
Bye!Edited by Lianaa - 5 years ago
It was mentIoned from day one that this is going to be a fast paced contest. And apart from your team other team members are pretty active. No one has forced anyone to take part in this contest. Being a captain of the team you shouldn't have used the words that you have used. And about confused rules you could have pmed me or pmed in the thread which other teams did if they had any confusion. Everyone has commitment outside IF that includes me as well. You should have read the rules before volunteering.
What did I say? I only said it is NOT well organized and this is my opinion! If the contest was fast paced as you mentioned why didnt you choose the competitors yourself? So it wouldnt be that confusing.
Being a captian of the team? I never wanted to be a captain. I only wanted to join the contest thats it. I may be the captain but that doesnt mean I cant tell what I think. Even I was trying to make people speak and tell me whom to choose and it mostly took a day that we choose. You could have chosen the members beforehand so we all would know when we have to be available and when not. Everyone is busy I assume.
Pm you? Well, I dont pm someone who ignored my pm once :) so :)