Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Kheer Chaahiye tumhein ! SHAME ON YOU !!!

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
🤣🤣🤣
Girls, I know I took this line from Radhika, out of context, but couldn't help it😃. 

Episode started off with Sandhya being sent out politely by Ishaan. He told her that he doesn't tolerate dictating conditions to Mauli, even if it is his mother❤️My kind of guy. This was my complaint a few days ago. Girls, if any of you find a guy like this, cherish him. 

Mauli trying to sleep on the couch. What happened to all the bedrooms?😕 Didn't they give a big, beautiful room for Nandini.? Cringe worthy intimacy from the cheater ex- MAULI IS DISGUSTED👍🏼. She heard loud and clear Kunal's reiteration that she doesn't mean anything to him anymore during Karva Chauth, the divorce papers thrust into her hands😡😭

Very cute banter between the girls and Ishaan. The pancakes are cringe-worthy though😃. My 8 yr old makes better ones than that world renowned chef. Can't they get better looking ones? Moving on... Ishaan is pure love, his interaction with both the girls is beautiful and warms your heart from the inside. He is the true Lion King, who doesn't need to be a biological father to feel for a child👍🏼⭐️. Mishti becomes wistful thinking about mommy. Pari pipes in that she is in a worse condition than Mishti. Again, no opportunity wasted to get sympathy. Sorry, guys, I am not a generally mean person, but this girl just reminds me so much about the mother, that I can't but get peeved😡🤢

Phone call between Ishaan and Mauli was pure love, till the cheater dropped in his " jaana"😡👎🏼. Disgusting attempt again at intimacy and Mauli is quite uncomfortable. Ewww... I really need a emoji with emesis😲. Mishti is with her popsie, so don't worry says, Ishaan. 

Cheater ex's tantrums, I would skip completely, about how come Mauli has no time and blah, blah and blah. Dida has to remind him that she is a doctor with responsibilities. And the above line from Radhika. You don't like healthy food, but want kheer, SHAME ON YOU🤣. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Symbolism girls ??? 

Pure bliss scenes between Ishaan, Mauli and the girls. Pari rubs it into her face yet again, that it is Nandini's birthday. Skip worthy. But the girl ( Mauli ) doesn't miss a beat, she looks at the child as an innocent child, no less, no more👍🏼 Cutesy and authentic scenes between Ishaan and Mauli, he is pulling her leg. He won't call her jaana EVER😡. Fair enough from my side👍🏼 I would rather forget that once and for all. A very natural hug and a " I miss you" . What a soft, natural , understanding interaction between Mauli and Ishaan!  Is it romance? Yes, yes, from my side❤️ When a guy/girl gives you so much without even asking, with no expectations, you just go and chipkufy that person and won't let them go, it is a heart felt, heart warming sensation that comes from within😭

Kheer lines x 5 min ( I might be exaggerating )all skip worthy. Not sure why Dida is sad appearing eating a fruit. This guy lives for food is all I can say. So when we opined that he went after Nandini for kheer and cooking, that seems to be true. He can't remember Nandini's name. NANDINI, blasts Mauli👏 I am in awe😲 with Mauli and with the writer👍🏼 The guy is hurt because Mauli is not giving him special attention. 

The writer had exceeded my expectations today by showing Mauli's discomfort/disgust throughout or her verbalizing what Ishaan meant to her " with you by my side, my takleef become bearable "👏👍🏼 No person/partner can get a better compliment than that. 👏Whoever wrote those lines, please take a bow!!

Good episode guys. KARMA IS BITING AND IT TOOK A BIG CHUNK FROM KUNAL'S BEHIND  is how I would describe today's episode. Watch it ! It is a balm on a burning heart👍🏼

That is it from me. 
Edited by mili9 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the episode review!😆 Yet to watch. Will comment after watching the episode! Haha Kheer though lmao😆 
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You're not the only getting annoyed by the constant sympathy given to Pari. I also find her to be a carbon copy of her mom. The constant being a bechari and having the innocent face so that no one can say anything. They're really making her too bechari and the audience can see that.

But nice post! Other than OTT cringy romance between Mauli and the ex and the constant attention seeking of father-daughter duo, it was a nice episode. 

Loved IshaaLi pulling leg scenes and Ishaan getting jealous, this is just what we wanted!! 😃 Ishaan is so sweet, creating light moments for all 3 girls through this tough time. Making jokes and cheering everyone up. He's also so great with both the kids, such a natural. 
Edited by NainoMeinSapna - 5 years ago
sancheeta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So kheer once again makes a grand entry 😕 😆 Thanx for the quick review Mili, have yet to watch the episode, looks like a good one.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yet to watch.
Old kunal is an attention seeker always doing mauli busy jaap.May be he fell for nandini because she had all the time for him and give him the attention he wanted.

Oh kheer returned food is another reason he fell for nandini.
Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Watched the episode!  It was a good one! 
And I agree about Pari. I guess the writers want people to sympathize with Pari & her buddy. But the constant reminder of Nandini does nothing for me. 

Kunal is being needy and romantic. Mauli looks uncomfortable af. Compared to that her scene with Ishaan tells me that she feels at ease in Ishaan's embrace. Her conscious mind is fighting her feelings for Kunal, while her subconscious mind is already falling in love with Ishaan. And mind you, it's not the romantic wala hormonal love. It's the silent, sukoon wala love :) Once she finally gets her closure, her past won't haunt her anymore. 
Trijha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lol😆🤣
I have to watch today's episode.
I missed kheer a lot 😆
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After a long time I think I will watch an episode 😆
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Review indeed seems like a balm.
Haven't watched the show since ages.
Will sure watch this one.

I have zero % sympathy for pari.
No matter what.
Doesn't matter how cute her face is.

ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved today's episode. Worth every second of the watch. But I feel like I'm the only one who wants a Mauhaan end game AND am sympathetic to Pari 😆