Kundali Bhagya

Preeran SS : Hidden love Part 19 (Pg 5)

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Story starts from current track of Janki slipping into coma after leaving hint of Prithvi. Karan and Preeta indulges in heated argument regarding whole issue putting halt on their long lasting friendship.

The new character Sanvi is simple and sweet girl who is caretaker in small orphanage. She does not have big dreams but keeps herself busy in taking care of children. Amidst all hatred she makes soft corner in Karan's heart. 

This is Preeran short story but purely a love triangle. I am very frustrated with Preeta's character in show for not trusting Karan. I truly believe there should be big separation for both to realize love for each other.

Teaser

Karan ; enough Preeta, I have been trying to explain you same thing but you are not ready to listen to me

Preeta : I have listened enough, from start I know you hate Prithvi ji I was quiet but this is limit you are blaming him for Janki aunty's condition

Karan is extremely furious and on Preeta's trust on guy who she knows hardly but not on the one who she shows from many months

Preeta (Calms down) : I know you care for me but please for god sake for once trust me

Karan jerks her hands.

He takes big step of leaving everything behind and start new life. An accident changes his life forever after getting drunk heavily. 

What will happen after families decides to get Karan and Sanvi get engaged? Will Preeta be able to confess her love or she will be late? 

Part 1 : pg 1

Part 2 : pg 1

Part 3 : Pg 1

Part 4 ; pg 1

Part 5 : Pg 2

Part 6 : Pg 2

Part 7 : Pg 2

Part 8 : Pg 2

Part 9 : Pg 3

Pg 10 : Pg 3

Part 11 : pg 3
Part 12 : Pg 3

Part 13 :Pg 3
Part 14 : Pg 4
Part 15 : Pg 4
Part 16 : Pg 4
Part 17 : Pg 4
Part 18 : Pg 5
Part 19 : Pg 5
Edited by abhiya23 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 1

Hospital

Janki points at Prithvi who is very nervous seeing him in front of her. Karan and Shrishti understands her signal but before she could say reveal anything her heartbeat slows down

Doctor : she have slipped into coma

"Janki aunty" Shrishti and Preeta shouts sobbing loudly

Sameer and others calms both girls

Shrishti : Sammy please tell Janki aunty to wake up (hugs him tearfully)

Prithvi and Sherlyn sighs relief but pretends to be upset.

Karan shares his doubt to Rishab and Shrishti later when everybody comes back home.

Rishab : even I think same

Shrishti ; not doubt I have full trust that this Prithvi have something to do with Janki aunty's accident not just it but for every problem happening

Rishab : you mean this Monisha?

Shrishti : of course Rishabji, you all remember properly when you both were jailed he was one who was overacting so much

Sameer : and Rishab bhai you remember that party night when all this happened, I told you Prithvi was also there

Rishab : yea you told me and it was sports academy party who called him

Karan : bhai I am telling you Monisha and Prithvi have some connection

Preeta gets furious hearing the allegations agains Prithvi from everybody

Shrishti ; di I don't understand are you really naive or you don't want to accept truth

Preeta : shut up Shrishti, I just one know one thing Prithvi ji can never do such heinous thing, Rishab ji, Sameer I never expected this from you both I know Karan already influenced Shrishti but you

Rishab : look I know its hard for you to believe but my brother can never be mistake in knowing person

Preeta : why? he can be wrong also and he is wrong this time

Sameer : Preeta di we just don't want you take wrong decision in your life thats it

Preeta : I am not taking any wrong decision and whats wrong with you all, here Janki aunty's condition is bad and you all busy in such silly things

"Enough Preeta thats it not one word" Karan furiously holds her shoulder

Rishab : Karan? calm down

Karan ; once second bhai, this girl has lost all her senses, she has no idea what she is doing right now

Preeta (jerks his hand) : of course i know but you forgot that I am going to get married with Prithvi ji, Karan you know how much mom is happy with this marriage

Karan : and you? ask yourself are you happy also

She remains silent for moment

Preeta : yes I am happy thats why I am saying please I beg you all stop with such nonsense

Karan ; enough Preeta, I have been trying to explain you same thing but you are not ready to listen to me

Preeta : I have listened enough, from start I know you hate Prithvi ji I was quiet but this is limit you are blaming him for Janki aunty's condition

Karan is extremely furious and on Preeta's trust on guy who she knows hardly but not on the one who she shows from many months

Preeta (Calms down) : I know you care for me but please for god sake for once trust me

Karan jerks her hands.

Preeta : you are angry right now, once your anger calms down we will take

"Wow thats my Preetaji, she told off everybody, now this cricketer will think hundred times before accusing me" he watches them from pillar

Karan leaves angrily from place followed by Rishab and Sameer

Arora house

Shrishti ignores Preeta and continues taking care of Janki.

Preeta : I am talking to you na

Shrishti : di please I am busy right now, and even I am not interested about repeating same things its your life who are to interfere you don't need sister, friend anybody

"Shrishti at least you listen to me, I don't know what wrong you have seen in Prithvi ji but I know him well he is not that kind of person, you and Karan both are having big misunderstanding" Preeta tries to hug her

Shrishti (pushes her little) : see again you are back, I am just not interested, may god fulfill my wish that Prithvi dies terribly and rot in hell

Preeta slaps Shrishti in rage of moment.

"Till today you have never shouted at me and for that jerk you slapped me " Shrishti runs away tearfully

"Shrishti listen to me" Preeta tries to stop her but is not able to

Precap : Karan's accident 

abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 2

Luthra house

Karan comes home angrily recalling preetas trust on prithvi 
"Why preeta, how can you even think like this about me, I had enough now I won't even care of anything wish you a happy married life" he punches the bag recalling his moments with her

Arora house

Shrishti runs outside crying recalling her sisters slap. 
"Di how can you be so innocent for that jerk you slapped me" she breaks down

A hand falls on her shoulder. Shrishti hugs that person thinking it to be sameer but it turns out to be Rishab who hugs her back.

Sameer sees both of them together and misunderstands everything 
Shrishti : how can didi do this to me, I am her sister 
Rishab (cups her face) : what's wrong 
Shrishti : you know for first time my didi raised hand on me and that too for monster prithvi 
Rishab (wipes her tears) : stop crying sit here look I don't want to interfere between you both sisters but I know one thing preetaji loves you a lot 
Shrishti : I know she does but I cannot do anything for her, my sisters life is going to be ruined please do something I will die if something happens to her (hugs him tearfully) 
Rishab consoles her and calms her down. Sameer gets devastated with and had enough of their closeness . He leaves premise with shattered dreams

Preeta keeps calling Karan but could not reach him 
Preeta : so grumpy and arrogant, now won't even pick my calls but I know how to pacify my bajarbattu 
She goes into kitchen to make his favorite sweet happily not knowing about coming storm. On the way sameer sees a young girl Sanvi in her early 20's teaching small kids. He recalls his childhood as he used to go at night school as well.
Sanvi : okay everybody do your homework properly bye 
"Bye didi" all kids leaves
Sanvi : sameer bhai (hugs him)

The duo are foster siblings and know each other from childhood as both use to study in same night school. Luthras are unaware of their relationship but has been in contact with each other from years 
Sameer : how are you 
Sanvi ; you are drunk? 
Sameer : oh come on don't be so grumpy I am so happy to see you after years 

Prithvi smartly makes aroras agree for marriage next day.

In city heavy storm strikes with fast wind everywhere. 
Preeta : what happened to this weather suddenly bhagwanji please let everything be fine why am I feeling so restless

abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 3

Small house

Sanvi brings Sameer to her house who is not his proper senses

"Shrishti, why did you do this" he murmurs

Saanvi : god I have to leave and this guy how should I even go, Chaaya get some water

Chaaya (her friend) : whats wrong didi? who is this guy

Saanvi ; forget all this, listen I have to go for very urgent work in Malad but before that i want to make sure he is safe

Chaaya : have you seen weather outside? it ls predicted for storm

Saanvi : I will reach place before rain but please as soon as he wakes up give this medicine and lemon juice to him

Chaaya : okay didi

Luthra house

Rakhi looks for Karan and Sameer but does not find either of them

Kareena : bhabhi whats wrong? are you looking for something

Rakhi ; see na didi, weather is getting bad outside and this Karan Sameer did not came back yet

Kareena ; both are grown up but still childish don't worry bhabhi I will call them

Rakhi : I tried their phone but none of them are picking up

Rishab : mom bua, what happened

Kareena : your both brothers are very careless, don't know where they went

Rishab : but I talked with coach while ago, he said Karan left ground an hour before

Rakhi ; then where is he? does it take so long for him to reach here

Rishab : absolutely not this guy let him come today (keeps calling Karan)

Everybody gets worried for Karan's safety. Shrishti who was present in Luthra house gets tensed for Sameer only. She runs upstairs in corner crying alone

"Where are you Sameer? please come back once then I will clear all our misunderstandings" she sobs holding pillar

Somebody taps her shoulder. She sees Rishab standing and hugs him tearfully pouring her heart 

"Rishabji please do something, bring Sameer back I really love him please, you have always considered me good friend "Shrishti clutches him more tightly

He is initially shocked with her confession

Shrishti : you know he is little crack but his heart is very innocent, don't understand much but I know he is in some trouble please bring him back (begs holding his hands)

"Shrishti listen to me, nothing will happen to your Sameer, I promise no matter what I will bring him back to you but just do me little favor" he asks her

Shrishti : I will do everything you want

Rishab : just hit him little hard on head to knock some sense of hurting such nice girl

Shrishti ; his height would reduce then it won't look good na what if he loses memory (shares laugh with him)

Rishab : come on get up now, go take some rest its not safe to stand here for long, you stay here for tonight

Shrishti : thank you, please tell me when he come back, good night

Rishab ; good night

Preeta panics as well of not hearing about Karan from evening

Preeta : how can he do this? Karan you cannot leave me (keeps calling him)

Heavy thunderstorm occurs outside bringing flood in whole Mumbai city including neighboring areas as well. 

Karan drives his car recklessly heavily drunk recalling everything

"Woahh" he shouts out loud and comes out of car feeling every drop of rain

Kab aaoge
Kab aaoge jism jan juda
Hogi kya tab aaoge
Der naa ho jaye
Kahi der naa ho jaye
Aaja re ke meraa
Mann ghabraye
Der naa ho jaye
Kahi der naa ho jaye

Preeta looks outside of window waiting desperately for Karan to come back.

Kahan hai ronake mahfil
Yahi sub puchhate hain
Barha tere naa aane
Sabab puchte hain
Der naa ho jaye
Kahi der naa ho jaye

Shrishti looks at Sameer's picture in room recalling their moments together.

Har bat kaa wakt mukarar hain
Har kam ki sat hoti hain
Wakt gaya toh bat gayi
Bus wakt ki kimat hoti hai
Der naa ho jaye
Kahi der naa ho jaye
Aaja re ke meraa
Man ghabraye
Der naa ho jaye
Kahi der naa ho jaye

Rasta roka kabhi
Kali ghata ne
Ghera dala kabhi
Baren hawa ne
Bijali chamak ke lagi
Aankhe dekhane
Bedle hai kaise
Kaise tevar faja ne
Sare vade irade barshat
Aake dho jati hai
Mai der karta nahi
Der ho jati hai
Der naa ho jaye kahi
Der naa ho jaye
Aaja re ke meraa
Man ghabraye
Der naa ho jaye
Kahi der naa ho jaye

Preeta (paces around holding Karan's picture): :Dil diya aitbar ki had thi,
Jan di tere pyar ki had thi
Mar gaye ham khuli rahi aankhe,
Yeh tere intezaar ki had thi
Had ho chuki hain aaja
Jan par bani hain aaja
Mehfil saji hain aaja ke
Teri kami hai aaja
Der naa ho jaye kahin
Der naa ho jaye

Sameer gets blurry vision of Shrishti and his moments

Aaho ki kasam tujhe
Nalo ki kasam hain
Khawabo ki kasam
Tujhko khayalo ki kasam hain
Inn bajte chirago ke
Ujalo ki kasam hain
Aaje ke tujhe
Chahnewalo ki kasam hain
Der naa ho jaye kahin
Der naa ho jaye
Aaja re ke meraa
Man ghabraye
Der naa ho jaye kahin
Der naa ho jaye

Preeta and Shrishti cries their heart out missing the most important people in their life whom they could not confess their feelings.

Aaja ve mahi teraa
Rasta ho dekhdiya
Dar se hatti nahi nazar aaja,
Aaja dil ki pukar par aaja
Der karna teri aadat thi sahi,
Der se hi sahi magar aaja
Aaja ve mahi
Teraa rasta ho dekhdiya.

Lighting

Karan : why did you do this to me? I only wanted to save my family, at least bring somebody who understand me proper, the one who can know my feelings before I can say, one I could pour my feelings

While he is blabbering Saanvi passes from there trying to save herself from rain. She looks for shelter but does not find any. Karan collides with her walking backwards and holds her from falling down

Both shares eye lock not able to look at each other properly in fast raindrops.

Ishq Sanam, Ishq Khuda

Ishq Beena Hai Kya

Na Honge Kabhi Milke Juda

Hua Re Hum Ishq Hua

Na Honge Kabhi Milke Juda

Hua Re Hum Ishq Hua

Ishq Sanam Ishq Khuda

"Are you okay Mr" she asks loudly

Karan is about to lose his senses but controls himself

Saanvi : why do they drink so much if they cannot handle (holds him)

Karan : leave me who are you? don't touch me I am the Karan Luthra

Saanvi ; I am not even interested in touching you Sir, I was only trying to help, where are all auto rickshaws

Karan : I am drunk but you lost senses, can't you see condition

Saanvi : can you please drop me at Malad Sir I request you, its very urgent for me

Karan : have you considered me as taxi driver

"Who am I even talking, the one who is not able to help himself forget it, taxi, uncle Malad" she asks

Taxi driver refuses to drive in rain. Karan pulls her towards him holding hands closely

"This is how world is, nobody is own come I will drop you lets go" he says in drunk

Saanvi : no thanks I would rather die than going with you and leave my hand

Karan : sit quietly in car, I am telling you

With no choice Saanvi goes with Karan in car.

"Sir please drive slowly I am getting scared" she tells him to drive slow

Karan : god have given you tongue but not use like razor sharp be quiet

Saanvi : bappa please save me today, I will offer 10 coconuts

Karan laughs at her

Saanvi : just focus on your driving rather than taunting me

Due to heavy wind, Karan starts losing control on the car badly

"Please watch out, push break Sir" Saanvi moves the steering wheel

The car crashes on the tree near small cottage far from city.

Arora house

"Karan" Preeta who have dozed off wakes up from her dream and holds his picture tightly

Rishab (on phone) : no Preetaji, I could not get on their phones yet

Preeta : please do something you cannot become weak like this

Rishab feels helpless from every side and not able to help anybody. He breaks his phone angrily for not reaching Karan. 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting story👏
Preeta crossed all her limits for loser Prithvi😡
Sanvi is cute
Feeling sad for Karan & Shristi
Waiting for next
abhiya23 thumbnail
Do not post Edited by abhiya23 - 5 years ago
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 4

Luthra house

Rakhi and Dadi create chaos for Karan's absence in house. 

Rishab ; mom please calm down, you will fall sick (tries to console her) 

Rakhi : why are you not doing anything? bring my Karan back 

Kareena takes her to room. Rishab goes out of house to find Karan 

Mahesh ; where are you going?

Rishab : dad my brother is in trouble I have to go find him 

Mahesh : just look at weather it is not safe for you either to go where is Sameer

Rishab ; I don't know but for me right now Karan is important he cannot handle himself 

Mahesh  ; wait I am also coming with you don't go alone 

Rishab ; no dad I will go alone please take care of mom and dadi 

Mahesh (hugs him) : take care of yourself 

Rishab leaves in car to find Karan 

On road 

Sanvi wakes up feeling something hard on head due to crash. Karan remains unconscious leaning head on steering wheel. 

"Sir please wake up, hello Mr, god whats the mess here Sanvi goes out and opens his door shaking him hardly 

Karan does not respond to her

"Bappa, please help me, who should I even call for help Sanvi takes Karan's phone but it runs out of battery 

An old man comes to her holding lamp 

Sanvi : uncle is there any house or hospital around this place 

Man ; no dear there is no hospital till next 10 km from here but you can bring him to my house 

Sanvi : thank you uncle (brings Karan out of car carefully) 

The old man takes her to his house nearby. Sanvi recognizes Karan properly seeing his face clearly 

"This is Karan Luthra, Bappa you found great way to trouble me first I already got late for my work and now this Sanvi puts him on small cot and removes his shoes 

Man ; dear here are some fresh clothes, change his wet clothes or else he will get sick 

"Me? she asks shockingly 

Man ; you are his wife right? 

She stammers to say anything but man leaves before she reveals 

"How can I even change his clothes, but I have to for his safety Sanvi closes her eyes while changing his clothes 

Man : be comfortable nobody lives here my wife is out for few days let me know if you need anything 

Sanvi : thank you for everything uncle, i just hope he regains consciousness, we won't bother you much 

Man : it was my duty, I recalled my daughter seeing you she was also like you 

Sanvi : you can consider me one 

Man ; its too late you take rest for a while I am in another room 

She nods and goes to Karan. Her phone rings 

Sanvi ; yes Chaaya, did Sameer bhai came into senses or not 

Chaaya ; not yet di I feel he will wake up in morning only but you tell me where are you right now you reached safely na 

Sanvi : no actually (reveals to her) 

Chaaya : didi how many times I told you not to put yourself in trouble but you never listen 

Sanvi : how can I leave him alone? you make sure all kids reach orphanage on time 

Chaaya ; don't worry they came back you just take care of yourself, so you didn't reach Malad and missed meeting 

Sanvi : yes I had to, I don't know if those sponsors will agree again for meeting 

Chaaya ; if god is willing we would save our orphanage didi, you have worked very hard to maintain uncle's mandate don't worry 

Sanvi : okay listen I will call you later take care of yourself bye 

Chaaya : bye didi 

Rishab hunts for Karan everywhere but is not able to trace him. He keeps asking people around 

"Karan where are you, please come back you know I cannot leave without you yaar Rishab gives up his quests 

Suddenly he remembers something of GPS in Karan's car they got fixed. He finally finds location and rushes to place 

"This is Karan's car but where is he Rishab looks around the place and finds him in house 

Sanvi wakes up with noise of door 

"Karan are you okay wake up Rishab starts to fear seeing his condition 

She looks on with confusion 

Rishab : what happened to my brother? why is he not responding 

Sanvi : he was drunk thats why 

Rishab : what? I will take him home right now he have fever 

Sanvi : I don't think its safe to take him right now, he have high fever 

Rishab : thank you for saving him, you can take rest I will stay awake 

Rishab puts cloth on Karan's head whole night to reduce fever from his body. 

Next day Karan wakes up with heavy head only to find his brother leaning his head against wall whole night curing him. 

Rishab : Karan you are okay? duffer can you imagine what we were going through yesterday (starts hitting him) 

Karan : sorry bhai I promise I won't do it again 

Rishab : come lets go mom and dadi didn't were so worried about you 

Karan sees Sanvi and tries to recall yesterday 

"Don't look at me like that I feel shy Karan teases her funnily

Sanvi : seriously I have never seen person like you, did you have memory loss 

Rishab : she brought you here yesterday 

Karan : oh thank you 

Brothers goes to drop Sanvi at her home but she instead tells them to drop her at orphanage 

"Yea dad we are on our way Rishab talks on phone outside 

Karan : I am sorry because of me you had to take so much trouble 

Sanvi : its okay it was my duty, but as friend take my advice don't drink so much, very few people are lucky to have such good family take care bye (turns around and smile at him) 

Karan waves at her getting impressed with her simplicity. He could resemble Preeta in Sanvi's behavior of helping a stranger. 

Rishab (taps his head) : what are you looking? come lets go 

Luthra house 

Karan and Rishab reaches their house. He keeps ignoring Preeta after recalling all insult. 

"Karan wait she follows him to room 

"Preeta I am tired, go from here I don't want to talk with you he closes door 

Shrishti : di whats wrong? 

"Shrishti, I cannot afford to lose Karan's friendship he does not even look at me Preeta breakdown in tears 

Shrishti : just give him some time di, it is not easy for him to handle all this everything would be fine come mom called us at home 

Precap : Preeta breaks engagement with Prithvi. 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting update👏
Sanvi is so nice😊
Karan likes Sanvi due to her nature😊
Karan is stiil upset with Preeta😊
Waiting for next
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is great! Can't wait to read what happens next
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 5

Small house

Sameer wakes up with heavy head. He looks around the place 

Sameer : where am I?

"Wow you lost your memory try to recall hard Sanvi makes fun of him 

Sameer : what yaar? early morning you are cracking bad jokes 

Sanvi : really? shut up (throws water on his face angrily) 

Sameer : are you crazy?

Sanvi : who told you to drink so much? I never saw you like this before 

Sameer : when bad time comes only that thing is helpful 

Sanvi : you are not only one who have problems in this world

"Of course I am not but I might be the person who never got anything either, no parents no life partner, no friends Sameer burst in tears 

Sanvi : and me? do I mean nothing to you? remember you told me I am your family 

Sameer : I am sorry I didn't mean it, situation have made me do it 

Sanvi : please tell me whats wrong?

Sameer looks at her with tears 

Luthra house

Preeta helps dadi with exercise when Karan comes there 

Karan : hey my girlfriend, how are you?

Dadi ; see na this joint pain is killing me but when my daughter is here why should I worry 

Karan ; dadi this girl is dumbo, I called her many times my shoulder have sprain but she started saying no I will treat dadi 

Preeta looks up at him confusingly 

Karan : see how she is staring at me

Dadi : Preeta you go and treat him first 

Preeta goes with him in his room fearing about his anger again 

Preeta : you wanted to tell something? 

Karan ; actually I want to say sorry for being rude, you know I cannot ignore you for long time 

"Please don't be sorry, I should be guilty for behaving so bad with you Preeta hugs him breaking in tears 

Karan : hey you became so emotional, I didn't mean that to happen 

Preeta : you don't even know how much worried I was whole day (caresses his face) 

Karan : I am fine, relax okay 

Preeta : Karan, was Sameer also with you? he didn't come from last night, you know Shrishti is also very tensed 

Karan ; what? he was not with me how would I know where he is?

Preeta : Shrishti is very disturbed 

Karan : he is not a kid, he will come back soon 

She nods happily 

Karan : baby doll I am very hungry lets go for lunch outside 

Preeta ; I actually have shift in hospital but final we can go for dinner 

Karan : okay (pouts) but no excuses of that 

Preeta : promise bye 

"Wait, Preeta all this days I was feeling very guilty I hurt you so much Karan hugs her from back 

Preeta : I was at fault also (says in tears) 

Karan turns her to him holding her face leaning towards her. She puts hands on his mouth and runs away blushing 

Karan (rubs his hairs) : she is so cute 

Preeta starts going somewhere when she spots Prithvi and Sherlyn together 

Preeta ; this two together (gets shocked and texts Karan) 

While she follows both of them, Karan reaches the place. Preeta recorded everything in her phone including their confession 

(I will not go longer for this scene)

Karan : I told you na, this two are having affair but you being kareli didn't listen to me

Preeta : I said sorry na (holds her ears) 

Karan : not so easily baby doll you have to do something very special for me

Preeta : I will do whatever you want

Karan : not now lets finish our incomplete task, come on (goes back to Luthra house) 

Rishab : what? 

Preeta ; it is true, Karan and Shrishti were right all along we all were under big illusion here is proof 

Karan : bhai first you tell me do you recall anything about that meeting with Prithvi 

Rishab starts to get flashes about incidence years ago which Prithvi wanted revenge for. 

Rishab ; you remember last year I went to Pune for meeting, I met Prithvi there for first time in conference 

Karan ; then what happened?  

Rishab : I found his illegal business and exposed in front of media, for few months he spent in prison but don't know how his lawyer turned tables in arguments court released him

Karan : but he and Sherlyn were talking about some accident 

Rishab : that fateful night, I was coming back home when a truck was following me, Prithvi hired him to kill me it was really raining I could not see anything 

Karan and Preeta listen to his words carefully 

Rishab ; I managed to trick the truck driver but don't know that Prithvi found my location in car scuffle a girl came in between, she got hit by my car and fell down in valley   

Both are extremely shocked 

Rishab : I went to check on her and took at hospital her face was badly damaged, and doctor also said somebody tried to molest her seeing some marks on her body 

Karan : you know who was she? 

Rishab ; I don't know, we tried to find about her family and everything but nothing found, so doctor said he will give her new face 

Preeta : what happened to that girl after? 

Rishab : before I could meet her after surgery she left from there and I kept thinking if again I could meet her and apologize her for mistake 

"She was my niece Sanjana reveals to them 

Preeta : what? your niece 

Sanjana : yes my brother's daughter, bhai and bhabhi died in accident when she was 5 years old and she too went missing, after so much difficulty I found her, she was coming to meet me that night but history repeated itself

Karan : but aunty how do you know Prithvi was behind your niece's accident and whatever happened that night

Sanjana : I hated Prithvi from first day and did not approve him but Sherlyn was adamant, that night I went to his house to tell him to leave my daughter and heard about whole accident 

Preeta : it means, Prithvi was not following Rishabji but your niece what was her name 

Sanjana : her name was Kiara, you did not hit her purposely but she saved her from that monster, Prithvi was following her from somewhere and he knew you hit Kiara 

Karan ; what exactly happened between her and Prithvi that she got in trouble 

Sanjana ; even I don't know and I did not bother to argue with him, I already lost my niece and did not have any proof to prove him guilty 

Karan : thank you aunty for telling us truth 

Preeta : if god is willing he will definitely bring your Kiaran back to you 

Sanjana : only if Sherlyn would understand she is going behind monster instead of Rishab 

Later police comes to arrest Sherlyn and Prithvi at their house. Luthras and Aroras arrive as well

Prithvi ; Preetaji please believe me, I love you a lot you know I cannot do this (holds her hands) 

"Shut up don't even take my name from your dirty mouth just get out of her Preeta  slaps him twice hardly 

Karan ; game over Prithvi Malhothra and his puppet Sherlyn Khurana sorry Mrs Malhothra 

Sherlyn : mom please you cannot do this 

"I wish I had given you this slap years ago at least I did not have to see this day Sanjana slaps her as well 

Police takes away Prithvi and Sherlyn. Kareena apologize to Aroras and reconcile 

House

Sanvi ; are you really sure that Shrishti does not love you?

Sameer : of course, I feel whenever she is around Karan or Rishab bhai there is another shine in her eyes 

Sanvi : wrong, I am also a girl whatever you have told me I can clearly say you have big illusion 

Sameer : how can you say that?

"By this Sanvi shows him Shrishti's constant missed call and messages whole night 

Sameer ; what does this prove

Sanvi ; it proves she cares more than anybody, your dear brothers did not bother but she did, trust me if you want to know give it a try 

Sameer : you are right but whats the plan 

Sanvi tells him something (mute) 

Sameer : okay as you say, but you have grown up very smart great 

Sanvi : shut up and get back to work I am already late because of you, first that Karan luthra your brother and now you also 

"Fine I am leaving Sameer thanks her and leaves 

Precap : Karan and Sanvi's friendship gets stronger with time