Only beautiful scene of the episode..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Well only good scene worth mentioning was hug that Shantanu and Puchki shared.. She needed her friend and he was there to comfort.. Keeping all dynamics and marriage comedy aside.. I am glad that Shantanu was shown comforting her.. after initial hug from her side... Her breaking down ..it was Shantanu who embraced her and assures her that all will be well .. they will make their Pathan baba alright.. She asks him..Tum ho na...and he says yes.. 
Apart from this scene.. nothing worth mentioning in the episode.. 

Ridoy showing his hysterical side is really scary... He needs some psychiatrist seriously..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Shan again denying and seriously more than Shan it's Puchki who surprises me.. Still wanting his acceptance.. Well less said about last scene..the better..we all know what shan is gonna say next.. I wud have settled for just comforting shan ,a friend for his Puchki in their present situation in hospital.. I wish they would have shown this scene better n not included Marriage talks..but alas CVs are hell bent on spoiling even their friendship.. at a point where they need each other..as friends more than supposedly husband and wife..
this kind of thing make me feel asmita has no self respect so disgusting๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by cuteariya

this kind of thing make me feel asmita has no self respect so disgusting ๐Ÿ˜ก

Yeah her character was supposed to be strong one...but this marriage and her accepting Shan as her husband and going after him to accept her is  seriously ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
I can't understand ๐Ÿ˜• what kind of girl Asmita is? Still want shaan to accept her as his wife even after all those hurt n betrayals? Disgusting Asmita have no self respect at all ๐Ÿ˜ก
I'm surprised she was still going on about the husband thing. He won't change his mind about it although he knows she's his wife. The day Ridoy and Nivi are removed from his life is the day he'll accept asmita