AnuPre SS-- And They Met Again--*Completed*

Posted: 5 years ago
Hiii friends...
I am Neha aka angel_writer. I was away from IF for a very long time. But I am here again and will try to be more frequent and regular. 

So, here I am presenting you a story about two childhood friends, Anurag and Prerna. After a very long time, they met again. How they gonna meet again? How they will react react? will they be able to recognize each other?
To know everything, have a read to the story. 

So here we go *finger crossed*

CHAPTER 1

INT: MUMBAI AIRPORT (MORNING)

A 20 year old girl was running towards the counter for her boarding pass with a hand bag and a luggage. She was wearing a red coloured salwar-suit with a pair of beautiful silver earrings. She had her hair opened which reached up to her back.

She stood in the queue and waited for her turn. She was checking the time on her wrist watch now and then as she was already late. Suddenly, her phone ringed and name flashed on the screen was *MAA*. She answered her call.

Maa-"Prerna, airport pahuch gayi?"
Prerna-"haan maa, bas boarding pass lene ka wait kar rahi"
Maa-"thik hai khayal rakhna aur jaise hi flight mein baith jana toh bata dena"
Prerna-"aap itni fikra mat kijiye"
Maa-"khayal rakhna" 
Prena then disconnected the call.
Slowly, the queue became shorter and finally it was her turn.

The attendant at the counter greeted her with a smile which she also reversed back.
Attendant (by forwarding his hand) - "Ma'am your ticket and identity proof."
Prerna gave him her ticket and identity proof and kept her luggage on the belt.
Prerna-"Excuse me, (attendant looked at her) can I get the window seat?"
Attendant-"let me check (after few seconds) yah it is available" 
Prerna smiled to him and the attendant gave her, her boarding pass.
She walked towards the check-in area for the further procedures.

INT: WAITING AREA OF THE AIRPORT

A man was sitting in corner of a cafeteria with a book called Freakonomics by Stephan J. Dubner and Steven Levitt. He was wearing a blue shirt which was properly ironed with black trouser.
There was an announcement of his flight.
The man closed the book and stood up with his bag by his side. He was about to step out of the door when a board with a tag your reviews matters to us caught his eye. He picked up the pen and a sticky note. He wrote something on the note with his sign,

Anurag Basu.

Hope you guys loved it...
please to hit like and comment...
thank you❤️
Edited by angel_writer - 5 years ago
Sounds interesting , would love to read more
Originally posted by AdyaXoxo

Sounds interesting , would love to read more

Thank you❤️
Hiii guys...
so here is next chapter
hope u guys love it... 

so here go...

CHAPTER 2

INT: FLIGHT

Prerna climbed up the stairs of the aircraft and was greeted by the air hostess and she smiled back to her. She then entered inside and searched for her seat. After few search, she got her seat. She saw that a young man i.e., Anurag was sitting on the aisle seat with a book in his hand. She took out her earphones from her handbag and then kept the bag in the overhead bin space. She then looked at Anurag

Prerna- "excuse me (Anurag looked up) I have my seat there (she pointed towards the window seat)"

Anurag- "oh...ya sure" he immediately stood up and gave her a way to go to her seat. Prerna sat on her seat and Anurag sat back on his seat. Prerna dialed her mom's number.

Prerna- "haan maa, main flight mein baith gayi (Anurag looked at Prerna and smiled a bit and then opened his book) aur one and half hours mein Kolkata pahuch jaungi...aur aap sab apna khayal rakhna" and hanged up the call.

There was announcement for switching off all the gadgets and then instructions were given by the air hostess. And after few minutes, the flight took off.

Prerna got her earphones plugged in her ears and started watching the clouds. Anurag simply turned to Prerna's side and saw her enjoying the outside view. And he smiled a bit and then again got engrossed in reading his book.

Suddenly, the flight shaked a bit and Prerna unknowingly held Anurag's hand out of fear. Anurag looked at her hand and then her face. She had her eyes closed. Anurag kept his hand on her's.And then he removed her earphones from her ears.

Anurag- "don't worry, it's just a turbulence" and in the meantime, the pilot also announced about the turbulence. After sometime, everything was fine. But till the time there was turbulence, Prerna didn't open her eyes even for a second. Prerna slowly opened her eyes and looked at his hand and immediately removed her hand from his hand.

Prerna- "sorry"

Anurag- "no...it's fine, aap pehli baar flight se travel kar rahi hai?"

Prerna- "no, but turbulence pehli baar experience kiya"

Anurag- "oh..." and he smiled. And again there was silence between them.

But for the first time, Anurag Basu was willing to talk to someone who is a stranger to him. Anurag is such a person who doesn't talk too much until and unless someone is closer to him. But today, it was something different. He thought for few seconds and tried to start a conversation.

He cleared his throat to grab her attention. She looked at him.

Anurag- "if you don't mind, can I ask you something?" Prerna nodded positively.

Anurag- "Are you from Kolkata?...just curious"

Prerna- "No, I live in Mumbai but Kolkata se ek purana hi naata hai" to this Anurag gave her a confused look and understanding what he want to know, she continued

Prerna- "Mere bachpan Kolkata mein beeta hai"

Anurag- "oh...so are you going there for some work or something else..?"

Prerna- "bas ghumne ja rahi hun"

Anurag- "oh.. that's great"

Prerna- "aap Kahan se ho?"

Anurag- "Kolkata se hi"she slightly turned her body to face Anurag fully in excitement.

Prerna- "oh..wow, ab wahan kitna kuch badal gaya hoga na"

Anurag- "yah, a lot has changed there. Main do saal pehle hi London se wapas aaya hun.."

Prerna- "oh"and meantime the pilot announced that they are going to land at Kolkata airport. He also announced about the temperature there.

Anurag(in his mind)- " waqt Ka pata hi Nahi Chala"and smiled. Then they came out of the aircraft. And proceeded towards the luggage belt to take their luggage.

INT: Airport

Anurag- "toh...aap yahan par Kisi ko jaanti ho"

Prerna- "Haan, mere Baba ke dost yahan rehtey hai.."and they took their luggage from the belt.

Anurag- "oh, lets go"he smiled and they proceeded towards the exit.

EXT: Parking Area of the Airport

After coming outside, Anurag spotted his friend Sid at some distance from him who was there to pick him up.

Anurag- "so, if you don't have any problem...should I drop you somewhere?"

Prerna- "thank you...but I will manage.."and booked a cab

Anurag- "okay..as you wish (he passed her a smile and extended his hand for hand shake)so..it was nice meeting you"

Prerna- "same here..(and she shakes hand and then looked for her cab)..my cab is here...bye"

Anurag- "bye"and prerna went towards her car and she sat inside and went from there.

Sid came towards Anurag and tapped on his shoulder.

Sid- "Hey bro"and hugged Anurag tightly.

Anurag- "kaisa hai tu.."and broke the hug.

Sid- "main toh theek hun...but ye toh bata woh ladki kon thi?"

Anurag- "woh (he remembered her smile, the way she talks)...pata nahi"

Sid- "what?...tu toh shayad usse baat kar raha tha na..."

Anurag- "haan.."

Sid- "acha..uska naam kya tha?"

Anurag- "pata nahi.."

Sid- "chal chhod...jab agli baar milna toh puch lena.."and he pulled Anurag and his bags towards the car.

Anurag(low voice)- "kya hum phir milenge?"then they drove towards Basu Mansion.

Hope you guys loved it

plz do like and comment (ur reviews matters)

thank you❤️

Very nice update di👏
Thank you for pm 
Originally posted by Arakshi234

Very nice update di 👏
Thank you for pm 

I am really glad that you loved it dear❤️
N you are wlcm dear😊
Hii friends,
I am not getting any response..if you guys are reading the story and loving it then it's a request, please do like and comment your views😊

With a hope in my heart, I am updating the next chapter of the story...

here we go...

CHAPTER 3  

Two days have been passed since Anurag and Prerna have met each other. Anurag got engrossed in his work and forgot about Prerna. Even Prerna was busy in visiting different places there.

It was third day of Prerna in Kolkata. Today, Park street was the next place in her list. She found park Street very beautiful even if the place was quite crowded. She did a bit of shopping from there and then went to a cafe named the STREET.

INT: The Street Cafe (afternoon)

The interior and ambience of the cafe was very good. Prerna took a seat in a corner near the window so that she can witness to the outside view.

A waiter approached towards her and asked for the order. Prerna checked the menu, and ordered for a cold coffee and grilled cheese sandwich.

In the meantime, Anurag entered inside the same cafe. He was scanning the cafe and he was about to turn to Prerna's side when he was called by Tapur from behind and he went towards her. He hugged her and they took their respective seats.

Anurag- "why did you call me here?"

Tapur- "actually...aapko Kisi se milwana tha"

Anurag- "kisse?"

Tapur- "Bhai vo...Aman" and she looked behind Anurag. Anurag understood that someone was standing behind him, so turned and saw a 20 years old boy was standing there. Anurag stood up and Aman extended his hand towards Anurag to greet him. They greeted each other. Aman they went towards Tapur and stood beside her.

Tapur- "bhai, we both like each other"

Aman- "yes..sir"

Anurag- "you can call me Anurag only..and let's sit and talk" and three of them sat. In the meantime, a waiter approached them to take their order. They gave their order and the waiter went from there.

Tapur- "bhai, we want to marry each other"

Anurag- "Jaan...I think it's too early for you to take such decisions..and" but he got interrupted by the waiter who brought their order. And Anurag thanked the waiter and he went from there.

Anurag- "what I was saying...yah...and I think you should first talk to Maa about this..." and all this time, Aman was silently listening to them as he knew that Tapur will handle everything properly.

Tapur- "bhai, I thought about this and I know maa very well, she will say no to our relation.."

Anurag- "no Jaan, you are wrong here..maa tum dono ke pyaar ko samjhengi"

Tapur- " nahi bhai..maa nahi samjhengi...because for her, status matters more...and Aman is not.." she stopped in mid as she knew that it may hurt him. And she also knew her brother understood what she wanted to say.

On the other hand, Anurag was somewhere agreeing to what Tapur has said just now about their mom. Yah, status do matter their mom. Tapur and Aman were silently looking at Anurag and they were trying to understand what was going on in his head. They silently exchanged a confused look. Anurag took a deep breath.

Anurag- "I don't know much about love but main ye zaroor jaanta hun ki, pyaar inn sab cheezon se bahut upar hai. And Tapur main tumhari baat bhi samjh raha hun. But still I want you guys to spend more time together before you take your relation to the next step, as marriage comes with a great responsibility. I hope tum dono samajh gaye ho ki main kya kehna chahta hun."

Tapur and Aman (unison)- "yes Anurag smiled to this."

Anurag- "Aman, Tapur ke aankhon mein kabhi bhi aansun nahin aana chahiye..."

Aman- "not a chance.. and he side hugged Tapur."

Tapur- "I think let's leave"

Anurag- "yah.." and he paid the bill even if Aman insisted to give it but he declined him, saying that this was on him.

They stood to leave.

Tapur- "bhai, are you going home?"

Anurag- "yah"

Tapur- "then, let's go together"

Anurag- "don't you guys want to spend some time together" and he winked. And Aman and Tapur looked at each other.

Tapur- "bhai...nahi. Main ghar ja rahi hun.."

Anurag- "Aman ab mujhe mat blame karna, maine pura chance diya but vo jaana hi nahi chahti hai" and trio laughed a little.

They almost reached the door of the cafe, when Anurag's eyes fell on Prerna who was busy in eating. He stopped at that very time. Tapur and Aman looked back, and found Anurag standing inside the cafe. Tapur called him. Anurag turned to her and walked towards her.

Anurag- "tum dono jao..mujhe kuch important kaam hai.."

Tapur- "bhai we can wait for you.."

Anurag- "no-no you guys carry on, mujhe time lag jayega.."

Aman- "are you sure?"

Anurag- "yah- yah"

Tapur- "okay..then bye.." and she hugged him. Anurag also hugged Aman. And they went from there and Anurag went inside the cafe.

Hope you guys loved it...
please do hit like and comment..
thank you❤️

Beautifully written! Pls continue soon :)
Very well written. Pls continue