Frequent Posters

Chemistrylover thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Liked the chapter. Plz continue😊
Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: HARSHTA

Beautifully written! Pls continue soon :)

Glad u loved it dear..❤️
will update the next chapter on Thursday😊
thank you❤️

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reeyacute

Very well written. Pls continue

glad u loved it dear❤️
will update the next chapter on Thursday😊
thank you❤️
Edited by angel_writer - 5 years ago
Neha_Maurya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Nice chap 

Continue soon 

glad u loved it dear❤️
will update the next chap. on Thursday😊
thank u❤️
Neha_Maurya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arakshi234

Very nice update 

glad u loved it dear..
thnq❤️
Neha_Maurya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chemistrylover

Liked the chapter. Plz continue😊

glad u loved the chap.❤️
will update the next chap on Thursday😊
thnq❤️❤️
Neha_Maurya thumbnail
hiii guys,
first of all thanx for the comments😊
so here is the next chapter

CHAPTER 4

INT: The street cafe

Anurag looked at Prerna and went towards her. He stood in front of her and kept his hands on the back of the chair. And he cleared his throat to grab her attention. She looked up and the plane scene played in her mind. She immediately stood up.

Prerna- "aap?"

Anurag- "yah...hi" they shook their hands. Both stood in silence for sometime. Prerna broke the silence.

Prerna- "why don't you join me?"

Anurag- "yah sure" and they took their seats.

Prerna- "so what would you like to have?"

Anurag- "no-no, I will not have anything. Actually I am full. I will just give you a company.."

Prerna- " Pakka?"

Anurag- "haan- haan"

Prerna- "par aise acha nahi lagta hai na..ki main khaun aur aap nahi..nazar lag gayi toh.."

Anurag (with a smile)- "what did you just say?"

Prerna- "sorry...flow-flow mein nikal gaya.."

Anurag- "no...it's fine.." and signalled a waiter to come and ordered for a coffee. And again Prerna's line nazar lag gayi toh rang in his mind and automatically a smile appeared of his face. Prerna noticed it and she was not able to resist herself from asking.

Prerna- "kya hua?" Anurag looked at her and smiled a little more

Anurag- "nothing..bas purani ek baat yaad aa gayi.."

Prerna- "oh.." by that time, waiter came their Anurag's coffee. Anurag thanked him and he went from there.

Anurag was about to say something when Prerna's phone ringed, and the name flashed was Kakababu. Prerna excused herself and picked up the call.

Prerna- "Namastey, Kakababu"

Moloy- "kemon aachcho..(How are you?)"

Prerna- "aami bhalo..aapni bolun? (I am fine..you say?)"

Moloy- "aamio bhalo...aajkai aashechi London theke (I am also fine..today only, I came back from London)"

Prerna- "haan, aapke secretary ne bataya tha..(Moloy laughed)...aap has kyu rahe hai?"

Moloy- "vo.. Tum bengali se hindi mein shift ho gayi.." and both Moloy and Prerna laughed a little. In the meantime, she realised Anurag was sitting there alone and looked back and passed a smile to him which he reversed back.

Prerna- "kakababu, main Kolkata mein hun..."

Moloy- "wow!!!...kab aayi yahan. Aur ghar kyu nahi gayi..."

Prerna- "main teen din pehle hi aayi hun...maine aapka call try kiya tha..but nahi laga isiliye office call kiya tha toh pata chala ki aap London mein thein.."

Moloy- "toh ghar kyu nahi chali gayi..."

Prerna- "aap toh jantey hi hai...kakimaa hume khaas pasand nahi karti.."

Moloy- "beta, vo purani baat thi..ab aisa kuch nahi hai"

Prerna- "main aapse kal milti hun aakar...abhi kahin bahar hun.."

Moloy- "thik hai..phir kal miltey hai..."

Prerna- "ji.." and she disconnected the call. She turned to Anurag and went towards him.

Prerna- "I am so sorry.."

Anurag- "it's fine..so...aapko bengali bhi aati hai.."

Prerna- "haan...tuti-futi..ab aadat nahi rahi.."

Anurag- "wow..so aap yahan...kitni jagah ghum chuke ho?"

Prerna- "Victoria Memorable, Indian museum, Marble Palace, Birla Planetarian, Princep Ghat, and now Park street, aur aatey jaatey Howrah bridge toh dikhi jaata hai.."

Anurag- "wow...aapne itni jagah dekh li..woh bhi akele.."

Prerna- "nahi...actually meri friend hai ek...toh woh mujhe ghuma rahi thi but aaj uski ek bahut important meeting thi toh...aaj akele hi nikli hun.."

Anurag- "Oh..but...I think you missed something?"

Prerna- "what?"

Anurag- "raat mein Howrah bridge bahut khubsurat lagta hai.."

Prerna- "toh chaliye..aaj raat vo bhi dekh lenge.." and Anurag smiled. By that time, they finished their coffee and all.

Anurag- "I think, we should leave now..." and Prerna and Anurag left the cafe. They silently started walking on the road. After few minutes, Prerna voiced out something after lot of brainstorming about what should she say.

Prerna- "so what do you do?"

Anurag- "helping my dad in his business and what about you?"

Prerna- "working in a MNC" and in the meantime, her eyes fell on a man who was selling books on the footpath. She immediately stopped and held Anurag's hand to stop him. She pulled him with her towards the man who was selling books. Anurag saw Prerna's hand holding his and then he looked at Prerna. He was completely lost in her. She left his hand and started reading the synopsis of the books. And all this time, Anurag was just looking at her and a smile was there on his face.

After sometime, Prerna bought a book and looked at Anurag who was lost. She waved her hand in front of his face. He came out his dreamland.

Prerna- " aapko koi book kharidni hai??"

Anurag- "nahi...chale?"

Prerna- "haan.." but still her eyes were on the books, sifting from one to another.

Anurag- "koi specific book dundh rahi ho?"

Prerna- "haan..the best couple ever... chaliye...online order kar lungi" and they started walking. Prerna was walking on the side of the road from where the vehicles were passing, Anurag pulled Prerna to his side and started walking on prerna's side. Prerna was literally touched by this gesture and she smiled.

Now it was around 5 O'clock of the evening, and Sun was about to set. Anurag and Prerna reached to the Howrah Bridge.

Prerna- "kitna khoobsurat lag raha hai..."

Anurag- "yah..." and Anurag held her hand and took her towards the side of the bridge from where she can able to see the beauty of Hooghly river. They stayed silent for some time and enjoyed the view. Prerna took out a coin and closed her eyes and wished for something. She then threw the coin in the river. Anurag kept looking at her and smiled.

Anurag- "tum maanti ho ye sab" prerna smiled

Prerna- "apni apni marzi hai" and Anurag smiled. Prerna started walking but she was stopped by Anurag by holding her hand. Prerna looked back, at first at the hold and then at Anurag. Anurag slowly left her hand

Anurag- "sorry...actually main kuch kehna chahta tha..(Prerna walked towards him)...hum do baar mil chuke hai..par abhi tak hum dono ek dusre ka naam tak nahi jaantey..." Prerna smiled and forwarded her hand towards Anurag

Prerna- "Hi..I am Prerna" for sometime, the time stopped for Anurag after listening the name, Prerna

Anurag (in his mind)- "duniya mein hazaaron logon ka naam Prerna hota hai...agar ye meri Prerna hogi toh mera naam sun kar zaroor react karegi..." and he shook hand

Anurag- "I am Anurag.."

Prerna (in his mind)- "Anurag...ye mera Anurag hai kya...nahi..agar aisa hota toh mera naam sunn kar kuch toh kehta vo...aur duniya mein hazaron Anurag honge..." and Prerna smiled to Anurag.

Prerna- "Thank you for today...bahut maza aaya. I think..ab mujhe chalna chahiye.." she was about to turn

Anurag- "hey..(Prerna looked back at him)..if you don't mind...can I get your number..??..only if you don't have any problem..." Prerna smiled and gave her number to him. Then she took a taxi to her home. And Anurag went to his home.    

I hope you guys loved it..
do hit like and comment..
thank you😊
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww
This is simply so cute!
I literally had this entire scene of AnuPre playing in my mind throughout imagining how would they have acted if this were to be shown onscreen
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it !!
Can't wait for more !!
Aww both are looking for a reaction !
Thanks for the PM ❤️