My 2 cents - It's an end of 'The Star Drama Dance' for me

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Hola guys,

Like most of you'll have read my earlier posts,this isn't a just time pass show for me.It means a lot more than that.This show caught my attention because of Remo,D,Shakti,Raghav and later Punit since Sumeet was the captain in S1.I thought atleast this would be a fair competition since all of them have had their struggles and would stand up for anything that's not right.

Loved S1 and waited for every season till this one.I loved the combo of dance talent and Raghav's madness.But I felt this show was no less than the others but I ignored it since there was atleast quality dancing and fair comments and the ideas put in an act.Like I said I look at all the aspects in a dance and don't blindly believe in the comments(I'm not exp like them but I guess I have atleast 0.1% knowledge about dance).

Now coming to the last performance of the season.
Where were all these perf's earlier?Seriously?D and P ran out of ideas?I don't buy that.Also initially during the Captains challenge everyone had only best foot fwd,like seriously?all these seasons you guys had good challenges now all of a sudden you'll have no better one's?It's either SP asking them to back off with certain contestants good perf's/the captains and the contestants knew who is going to make it to the TOP 4.But SP is behind all these inconsistent perf's by these awesome dancers.

I thoroughly enjoyed the perf's last night.Now that's what this show was of,right?Good moves,made better and ideas but in your own style which lessens your stress compared to other shows.

Things went comparitively good until last season and Dance Champions when SP started playing their struggle wala contestant card.Get your fav contestant the trophy but not at the cost of deproving/inconsistent perf of the other deserving contestants.I still wouldnt have been this disappointed if their perf's weren't have affected.It's not that we don't understand your games but it's just let the deserving contestants give their best throughout and at the end have your fav's as planned.Pls stop this discrimination of showcasing such awesome talents.A tough competition got down to a very simple one really?Pls stop the fakeness like people don't understand any of it.

We watch TV to lighten our mood.After a tiring day/week all you would want is something refreshing and not repetition of the same problem.Everybody has problems so please stop playing your sympathy card for trp's.In reality only hardwork pays off,this card of I have problems and dreams doesnt.Be it at school/college/work only hardwork pays off but yes with all the struggle and hardwork you come up that's the biggest achievement.No one will invite you just because of your struggles.

Coming to the perf's I felt last night the comments were fair and is what I felt exactly when they said.

Feel Crew - A touching act and I always skipped their act since its always emotional but the SRK funny one,4 Monkies and this Patriotic act were awesome.It's difficult to dance on dialogues which makes them very unique.

S Unity Crew - Always have loved these kids.Last night's act was simple basic hip hop steps but how they presented it was imp.And tye tunak tunak dance was much needed since I missed it very badly and Shakti - Raghav madness.It was pure joy and madness just like old times.

Gang 13 - These guys were always a better version of 13.13 Crew for me.Now this was an awesome act.All those earlier glimpses of their perf's are still stuck in my mind and that's how they perf'd.Defo loved the captains and Remo groove with them.Remo's comment on if they gave last night's perf would've helped them reach TOP 4 - Highly disagree with it.None of these contestants had a chance irrespective of how well they perf'd but I really wished they danced well throughout.

B Unique - The best version of Tuttix crew.Awesome perf.It's really hard to even have a thought process like this but these kids do it.The best part is they do tutting with some mindblowing ideas.Arey yaar captains toh kal raat meri muh ki baatein cheen rahe the.

The Veterans - Defo are Intl stds steps.Their steps are really hard and quick and they did mess up in 2 places.

Ofcourse missed Rishabh,the better version of Poppin Ticko.This kid's popping is really awesome and that faceoff/sharing the stage with Poppin John was the best and most deserving.

For me the show's over cos I'm no more interested in any more drama or fakeness by SP.Will only watch Piyush - Shazia's dance and guess Bir was back again.

Some awesome performances by the contestants from S1-3 which I will always remember.Question mark crew,Dharmendra,Chandni and Gaurav,Rahul Barman,Poppin Ticko,Wild Ripperz,Piyush,Sushant,BANDITS,Mingma,Amardeep,Tuttix,Aryan,Sri Rama Nataka Niketan,House of Suraj,AVP and Bir
Might have missed few dancers as I can remember only these people as of now.

Lastly what Shakti said was the same thing I've been saying.Perform well,give your best perf,rest everything will fall in place.Leave an impact like few always do without any hype
Edited by .Sumi. - 5 years ago
Strong but honest and acceptable opinion.
I love reading your posts.Infact look forward to your writing.

I understand that you are disappointed.

I would like to know your opinion  on Vartika,Chetan,V Unbeatable and Aanchel Sujal's performance
Originally posted by swayamtoocute

Strong but honest and acceptable opinion.
I love reading your posts.Infact look forward to your writing.

I understand that you are disappointed.

I would like to know your opinion  on Vartika,Chetan,V Unbeatable and Aanchel Sujal's performance
πŸ€— Thank you.I didnt write about them since they have already been over hyped and praised and that's written in everyone's mind so SP  played their trump card well and Im not against them.I wanted them very much but a fair competition would have done the job.

Vartika - Im still confused with her dance form.She does Hip Hop and Popping but is called 'the female popper' though she pops less.Sometimes she does freestyle,hip hop,Robotics and more on sensual'ness and high on energy and repetitive steps

Chetan - Very less popping,more of waving,Animation(also Shantanu's style earlier πŸ˜³) and i hardly could connect to his funny moments..yaar hasi hi nahi aa rahi thi...Amardeep has it in him actually.

V Unbeatable - Best version of V company,good stunts and okay hip hop

Aanchel Sujan - Contemporary but i dont see it,very less of lyrical contemporary,freestyle,repetitive steps and only the same stunts in different angles.They only show their flexibility like flips and leg stretching which is already done

Edited by .Sumi. - 5 years ago
Originally posted by .Sumi.

πŸ€— Thank you.I didnt write about them since they have already been over hyped and praised and that's written in everyone's mind so SP  played their trump card well and Im not against them.I wanted them very much but a fair competition would have done the job.

Vartika - Im still confused with her dance form.She does Hip Hop and Popping but is called 'the female popper' though she pops less.Sometimes she does freestyle,hip hop,Robotics and more on sensual'ness and high on energy and repetitive steps

Chetan - Very less popping,more of waving,Animation(also Shantanu's style earlier πŸ˜³) and i hardly could connect to his funny moments..yaar hasi hi nahi aa rahi thi...Amardeep has it in him actually.

V Unbeatable - Best version of V company,good stunts and okay hip hop

Aanchel Sujan - Contemporary but i dont see it,very less of lyrical contemporary,freestyle,repetitive steps and only the same stunts in different angles.They only show their flexibility like flips and leg stretching which is already done

That's a lot of detailing.I love your writing and explanatory skills.
Thank you.No wonder why you seemed so disappointed.You have noticed a lot of things which many of us wouldnt and those dance forms you mentioned.Why dont you restart with your dance,not for the others but yourself.

It only shows your passion towards danceπŸ‘.

Hey Im a Tannu fan too,my UN πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰