Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Our broken but SHERNI mauli

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
This post belongs mauli fans and of course Aditi fans .

Mauli was so powerful character. Writers chahe kuch bhi kare chemistry ke naam par , male characters are nothing in front of mauli's character. Love this character and will always want best for mauli .

Just got some glimpse of my SHERNI mauli so thought to share with all MAULI fans .

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsrwdr0lcSQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1b4828re1ats9

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsq3yNKFDyF/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1axmaeuzea1j8

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs3XZ0_F2Fm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1r13cyanservk

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsrx39IFTJ5/
utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1egqhiwyj4191

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsxC3VHFlGX/utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9ghtium0swt5

#shippingmauli#lovethissherni#shameonwriter #lookpariwhymaulican'tbemumma
#stupidsandhyayoudon'tknowthismauli

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Say it louder sister...
Everything she went through, everything she had to deal with and yet she came out of it without being cruel or bitter. Even after everything she was put through she is still the most reliable, loving and sensible person on this show, even to those who gave her all that pain.

May we get to see the silent fierceness more in action in the last weeks.

Edited by looseseal - 5 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: looseseal

Say it louder sister...

Everything she went through, everything she had to deal with and yet she came out of it without being cruel or bitter. Even after everything she was put through she is still the most reliable, loving and sensible person on this show, even to those who gave her all that pain.

May we get to see the silent fierceness more in action in the last week weeks.

Yes she went through so much and came out without being cruel and bitter .

She got punishment of others deeds still she cares for everyone. After watching nandini like this as pure home wrecker, one needs big heart to hug that woman 's child who snatched all her rights.

Love ... she loved kunal immensely but at the end what she got? Small thing like Password was also changed to that home wrecker's name . I have no words for kunal.

Mauli is and was best character of silsila. Kunal and ishaan are nothing in front of this sherni mauli .
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mauli always comes out a winner however difficult the situations are.
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mauli is the jaan of this show.. ! 
i dont think male characters or even any character is given as many shades as she is given and also the show is definitely written keeping mauli in mind so i wont compare her to other characters.. she is indeed the best character.. 

i wish pari was a grown up kid and somebody can go and tell her what kunal did with mauli.. 
if these kids will know his deeds then they will seriously kick him out of their lives.. 

i really wish pari never gets to know about his karnamaas.. mauli deserves happiness and  one day she is going to find her happiness..
mauli is an emotional person..   she cries, she fell weak , she gets shattered but by the end she rises again and surprises everyone.. 

i hope to see this mauli back.
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sweet_tania

Yes she went through so much and came out without being cruel and bitter .

She got punishment of others deeds still she cares for everyone. After watching nandini like this as pure home wrecker, one needs big heart to hug that woman 's child who snatched all her rights.

Love ... she loved kunal immensely but at the end what she got? Small thing like Password was also changed to that home wrecker's name . I have no words for kunal.

Mauli is and was best character of silsila. Kunal and ishaan are nothing in front of this sherni mauli .

Absolutely. Ab bas thoda sa dialogues miljaye. Dil khush ho jayega.Although I love her silent fierceness, I miss hearing her voice and reason
Edited by looseseal - 5 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi is an amazing actress and the way she plays Mauli is truly outstanding. Indeed Mauli does not need any guy to live her life fully. She is capable of taking care of herself and at the end she should choose her happiness regardless of what anyone says!
#Mauli #AditiFTW
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aditi has acting prowess and effortlessly plays her part despite it demanding so many complex scenes and emotions. 
It's not a surprise because she did get into acting by winning a talent hunt show (India's Best Cinestars Ki Khoj). It's a loss for fans and viewers that she did not enter the telly word years back.

And regarding Mauli. Mauli is the essence and the heart of the show. Had the writer not derailed from the track so many times, and just focused on Mauli and how Mauli's husband/best friend did her wrong and how Mauli deals with the hurt and devastation and how Mauli learns to trust and love again, then I guarantee the show would be a hit.

Waiting for our sweet Mauli to come back to normalcy this week and light the world on fire with her fierce, strong, independent yet equally kind and pure soul.
sweet_tania thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: looseseal

Absolutely. Ab bas thoda sa dialogues miljaye. Dil khush ho jayega.Although I love her silent fierceness, I miss hearing her voice and reason

I am also missing her voice and reasons . She can overpower anyone if she has given amazing lines to speak.

After a leap , I am missing this sherni mauli who has all rights to ask for reasons, all rights to shut up people like sandhya and sweety and she has all rights to leave kunal forever. I just hope yeh true love ke bhajan or chemistry ki holi dikha kar cvs wapas isko dogle kunal ke pass bhejne ki planning na kar rahe ho.
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This Mauli is the USP of this show, this Mauli got them their highest TRP but they don't understand what we want to see, they are just doing flip flop here and there, changed the theme of EMA to none even mentioning it anymore...
Although she was so fierce a few episodes back, she took stand for strangers like 1 The woman who died in the camp and her child
2 Parents of that girl when Kunal asked them to do an expensive test for common cold 
3 For the waiter when Kunal was yelling at him
4 For Mehek when Kunal was about to hit her, she took cops with her to get him arrested 

Now the Mauli with Sandhya says nothing when Sandhya and Sweety insult Radhika and Dida, she doesn't say anything when they belittle her by calling her a divorcee. Mauli has changed so much, it's not in essence of her character to take shit from anyone... 

Mauli before she went to Ishaan's home was like Devasena from Bahubali, fierce and strong like a queen, she didn't even spare Shivagami when she was wrong, Mauli could have been like her only if she could stand up for herself against Sandhya... The old Mauli is just lost somewhere