AnuPre SS - TRAPPED by Sneha Expression (Updated Page 2)

Posted: 5 years ago
SYNOPSIS-

Prerna's husband  Rishab Bajaj framed and trapped her father for a crime which Rajesh didnt commit. 
Will Prerna be able to avenge him Or Will a chance encounter with Anurag , her childhood crush ,revive her suppressed feelings and cause distraction in her path of Revenge?

The icy January wind herded towards the apartment . He hurried his way to the pharmaceutical meeting he had to attend . Anurag Basu was a good looking man with a lean athletic body.
        Prerna Sharma lived in a palatial bungalow, the kind of villas you only get to read in story books. While growing up,she had the best toys and the most expensive dresses. But it was her father who was the most important person in her life as she had lost her mother at a tender age. He adored her and she worshipped him.
        Anurag was feeling bored at the meeting . He saw many new faces but nothing interested him. And then he saw her. She looked radiant with a petite figure, oval shaped face and warm brown eyes. At twenty-six, Prerna was a pretty woman .The gaze in her eyes marked the innocence of a newborn baby looking for its mother. She looked very innocent and vulnerable, but at the same time there was a strange determination and optimism in her. And this combination was irresistible. She looked fragile and was the kind of lady whom any man would immediately want to protect. The expression on her face changed when she saw him staring at her. He was her Onu, her best friend, with whom she had spent her childhood giggling and laughing together. She had never told him that she loved him and few years later he had disappeared. And suddenly after all these years he was there in front of her. She knew he didn't recognise her and she preferred it this way.
        She had married Bajaj against her father's wishes. Six months into her marraige and she was one of the happiest people alive. There were many red flags in their relationship but she was just too happy to realise that the so called perfect married life was a facade. One day, suddenly on her twenty sixth birthday, everything came to an end. She had never known such pain. It was unbearable.
        It began innocuously enough.  Mr. Anupam, the police inspector came to the villa. "Excuse me sir", the inspector said , "This is just a formality that I have to undergo . Actually there is some illegal activity going on and your name has been dragged into it. Please accompany me to the police station and I will see to it that you reach home by evening."
        Rajesh never came back home again. Bail was denied. He was aghast when he learned that the inspector was Bajaj's friend and had plotted and trapped him with false evidences to save Bajaj's illegal business. Trial began. Prerna was also in the courtroom everyday listening to her husband slowly and gradually destroying her father. When the trial finally ended, Rajesh was sentenced to ten years of imprisonment. Unable to bear the humiliation, he committed suicide.It was a nightmare beyond imagination . "Dad, you shall have your vengeance" , she vowed to herself. 
        A sharp knife slammed into Bajaj's skull and his body plunged towards the unforgiving nine stories below. His body is covered with cockroaches and he is drowning. Bajaj's body exploded into flames and his screams awakened Prerna. Again the same dream. She was frantic. It was always a different dream, yet always the same. Outwardly she seemed fine but was a mess inside.
       Two weeks after her father died, Prerna went to Anupam's home with a burning desire for revenge. He opened the door and stared at her in surprise. 
" Prerna! What are you doing here? "
" I have come to thank you Anupam", she timidly answered.
He studied her suspiciously and she looked deep into his eyes and continued "For saving my husband. I know you did this to save Bajaj "
He stood there uncertainly. "Come in and have some tea. I am really sorry for framing your dad, but it was Bajaj's plan and I only supported him"
         When they were seated in the living room, He noticed what a beautiful young lady Prerna was and wished he could get her for a night. She was wearing a simple white dress that revealed the outlines of her petite body. He made tea and brought in with some cookies.
"Let me. Shall I pour ", she asked sweetly. Her voice was warm. He nodded and watched as she walked over and carefully poured out tea for both of them. He took a sip and grimaced. It tasted bitter. He couldn't finish his tea as he was seized by a sudden spasm.
          Prerna sat there , calmly sipping her tea, watching him stumble to the floor. "That's one, Daddy", She smiled. Since past few days she had researched quite a lot about this medicine which she had added to his cup of tea. 
          ---------------_--------_------------_---------------_----------------

Edited by SnehaDoll - 5 years ago
Woah!
Could never imagine Prerna in such a different light. But it's really amazing.
Originally posted by HARSHTA

Woah!
Could never imagine Prerna in such a different light. But it's really amazing.
Thank u😳
Glad u liked it
It's AMAAAZINGGG! I would love to see Prerna taking revenge and maybe falling in love with Anu! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Zaya.hp

It's AMAAAZINGGG! I would love to see Prerna taking revenge and maybe falling in love with Anu!  πŸ˜‰
Thank u dear .I had written this OS for bepannaah forum long back. I thought why not post it here and make it a SS.
I will continue if u guys liked it
Originally posted by angel_writer

Res
Thanks for stopping by,

Do Unres and lemme know if u liked it πŸ˜³
UNRESSS
what an intriguing plot dear...
really loved it dear...
wanna know what will happen further..
eagerly waiting..
do pm me❀️ 
Originally posted by angel_writer

UNRESSS
what an intriguing plot dear...
really loved it dear...
wanna know what will happen further..
eagerly waiting..
do pm me ❀️ 
πŸ€—
Thank u 
I will surely PM
Eagerly waiting for the next update. It's really different. 
Prerna sat in the restaurant with Anurag. They had exchanged numbers after the meeting had ended and he insisted on meeting her once. Two rowdy men came there and started approaching them menacingly. She saw his fists clench. She felt scared. NO.. not now, She thought. He must not do anything that will attract attention. She silently hoped they would go away. She looked at him pleadingly and could feel his teeth clench as he held himself under control . One of the goons looked at her and whistled . Anurag sprang to his feet and grabbed him. "No!" Prerna screamed. Chairs and tables were flying through the air. Anu knocked down one of them but the other goon grabbed him and stabbed in the stomach.
       "Anurag! Let's go from here before more goons come. Fast! " , She screamed. He nodded in pain. She was holding him and they pushed their way through. She had to find a place to hide. Anu stumbled and let his hand fall away from his stomach. She felt sick watching the blood gushing out . "A knife", he whispered and slumped to the floor. 
Prerna stood there staring with tears in her eyes. She removed his shirt and pressed it against his stomach. She was trying hard to stop the blood from flowing. Prerna looked at him angrily, "You are an idiot. Who asked you to fight ?"
 "How could I have let them look at you in that way", he whispered. She was touched. She stood staring at him. "I won't let anything happen to you",she said fiercely. She found water bottle and towel in her handbag and bathed his wound. She cradled his head in her arms and kept blabbering. She was talking to keep him alive. 
         She took him to her place and changed the dressing. "See, I told you Anurag.. You are getting better. Don't die. Please" .The bleeding had almost stopped but she found that she was weeping 😭

"Do you know you are a very special girl Prerna? I felt it from the first time I saw you...". Anurag loved her. Probably too much.

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave 
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me...

-----------------------------------------------------

COMING SOON: (next chapter)

And she came back a week later . He stared at her. "Who are you" he asked fiercely.
" I told you, I'm ... " 
He stopped her before she could complete her sentence and cried angrily , "What you are is - a liar and a murderer". She felt numb. He walked over to the phone. She panicked. 
"What are you doing?" She shrieked.
"Am calling the police", Anurag said and banged his fist.
"That's not necessary. Please. Atleast give me a chance to explain" and she slumped to the ground.
Edited by SnehaDoll - 5 years ago