Patiala Babes

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I was watching this telefilm today you all mostly know about and something really shook inside me. Something really changed in me and I wanted to channel this thought through anything like this. I hope it wasn't that boring. Not proofread though. Also, this is in continuation from previous ones but can be read individually. Also, linking previous shot below. Enjoy!

What Life Demands!

Babita was in her cabin working on a presentation keenly trying to not let any loophole creep in, which may cause any loss of the upcoming projects, when she heard a knock at the glass door. Still typing effortlessly on her laptop, she asked the person to come in without giving it a glance. "Ma'am, actually just wanted to let you know that Mr. Ashok isn't on his desk and he was to complete these files. Also, I checked that he didn't apply for any leave too." Daisy said keeping few files on Babita's table. "Ok. I'll see to it." Babita said and smiled at her. She messaged Ashok to report to her as soon as possible and continued with her presentation work.

Ashok was in his room pacing up and down thinking of all the insults he was subjected to in the office. He was still thinking about everything she said at Hanuman Singh's house and he hated it. He was still thinking about everything when his phone buzzed, probably a message but he decided to check it albeit with grumpy mood. 'Report to me in my office ASAP.' He read it in his mind and threw the phone on the bed.

After about half an hour, Ashok knocked at Babita's cabin. "Yes come in please." Babita said still working on her laptop. "Ye-yes Ba-Ma'am." Ashok was still angry but couldn't do anything. "Mr. Khurana, Daisy told that you took an off without even giving an application?" Babita looked at him who was standing in front of her desk with his eyes fixed on random thing on her desk. "See, this isn't your office that you'll come as per your whims and fancies. If you needed a leave, you should have applied in written." Babita said it calmly.

He couldn't take it anymore. He threw the chair in front of him. "Enough! Enough of your nonsense Babita. Jabse office join kiya hai tum mujhse badla le rahi ho. You're taking revenge on me mujhe baar baar beizzat karke. Tumhein kya lagta hai mujhe samjh nahi aa raha what you're trying to do? Mujhe sab samjh aa raha, kyun tumnein mujhe ye job di in the first place. Mujhe sab samjh aa raha. It's all your revenge plan. Now I know." Ashok said in anger.

"Aap kuch nahi jaante Mr. Ashok Khurana. Aap kuch bhi nahi jaante. Aapko nahi pata yahan aane ke liye maine kitni mehnat ki hai. Aapko nahi pata ye business setup karne ke liye main kitni raatein soyi nahi hoon. Aapko nahi pata iss office ke har ek employee ko maine kaise choose kiya hai. Aapko nahi pata mujhe apni basi basayi family ko chod ke ek nayi family basane mein kitna waqt lag gaya. Aur aap revenge ki baat kar rahe hain? Revenge? Seriously? Ye aapko bhi bahut acche se pata hoga ki inn dino jo bhi hua usmein sirf aur sirf aapki hi galti thi. In fact, yahan job ke liye aap hi aaye the. Maine interview ke liye invite nahi kiya tha aapko. Aur waise bhi, main kya revenge lungi. Maine toh aapko ussi din maaf kar diya tha jiss din aapne unn divorce papers par sign karke mujhe aazad kiya tha. Mujhe na zindagi bhar lagta tha ki aap mere na unn kahaniyon wale 'Forever After' ho but uss din court mein ehsaas ho gya tha, aap na mere 'Once upon a time ho'. Main kya revenge leti. Maine aapko apne har unn ansuon ke liye maaf kar diya hai. Maine khud ke liye aapko maaf kar diya hai." She looked outside the window of her office thinking about her hard times. "Anyway, you can go. Aur aage se if you want to take any off, give it in written to my secretary." She said without looking at him. Ashok left without saying anything while she still kept not gazing outside the window.

Zindagi mein khud ko uss andhere se bahar nikalne ke liye shaayad maaf kar dena sabse zaroori hota hai. Kabhi kabhi nafrat ko haar hi jaana chahiye. Iss dil ko tabhi sukoon milta hai jab woh insaan jisse aap sabse zyada nafrat karte hain woh iss dil mein nafrat ki bhi jagah nahi rakh pata. Uss insaan ko aapke maaf kar dene se hi toh sabse zyada takeef hoti hai.

( Imagine this italic part as Babita's voice over while she's still looking at the Blue sky outside her cabin. )

Edited by Octothorpe - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I loved this concept of forgiving. Those who don't forgive, are stuck in loops of endless pain and misery. Forgive and liberate yourself of that ordeal.
Ashok will forever live in guilt and the fact that Babita is happy and isn't keen on revenge. That's his real punishment.

Keep going!
Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 5 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Res first!

You're always first on my story πŸ˜›
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Octothorpe

You're always first on my story πŸ˜›

Without doubt πŸ˜Ž

Unressed.
Octothorpe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I loved this concept of forgiving. Those who don't forgive, are stuck in loops of endless pain and misery. Forgive and liberate yourself of that ordeal.

Ashok will forever live in guilt and the fact that Babita is happy and isn't keen on revenge. That's his real punishment.

Keep going!

Yes! Like they say, "Forgive, not because they deserve forgiveness but we deserve peace." Forgiveness is so important to move on in life.

Thank you so much Mahi πŸ€—
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Forgiveness is better as wasting our life and happiness over undeserving person is not worth it. Short but a beautiful os. 
I know a woman does not need a man in her life to recognize her worth. But somehow i always hope babita ends up with hanumansingh. He is truly a man who will be with her through thick and thin and will understand her feelings. I dont want her  be alone in life. And he seems to be the perfect life partner
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So true my brother says hate is also an emotion so indifference  is the Best bet and  for that to happen forgive not forget 
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Forgiveness is good for your health. Move on in the way that's right for you. Forgiveness is about your healing, not others'. Emerge from trauma stronger than ever.
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Love the continuity!! β€οΈ
OS is short but sweet πŸ‘

But I wonder: Is it really that easy to forgive and forget when someone breaks your heart and trust so much? Especially since he discarded her and Mini out w/o a single thought πŸ˜­

Anyways, great message n look forward to the next part πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S Next part thoda lamba likhna please πŸ€—
Octothorpe thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Forgiveness is better as wasting our life and happiness over undeserving person is not worth it. Short but a beautiful os. 

I know a woman does not need a man in her life to recognize her worth. But somehow i always hope babita ends up with hanumansingh. He is truly a man who will be with her through thick and thin and will understand her feelings. I dont want her  be alone in life. And he seems to be the perfect life partner

Yes! Hanuman Singh is really a good man and I wish some day Babita do moves on with him. πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you so much for readingπŸ˜ƒ