Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

What a twist in Anamika's track ;)  Anitha ku nallaa venum ..   I'm guessing that Naveen is now playing around knowing the truth nu... lets see..

tleshni31 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oorvasi has definitely added the comic relief to the show… herfirst episode with Santosh was really funny. I hope her character stays for sometime..to be a major catalyst to Sanjan relationship and not just a cameo for 1-2 episodes..Lets see..

Btw I don’t get Santhosh at all. Suddenly he has been mentioningSakthi frequently. All this while after she left he literally forgot her existenceand has been flirting with Jan of some sorts lol. Ippo yengenthe Sakthi vantha?And for him to say “ I love a girl and don’t want to disappoint her coz she iswaiting for me”… Ivlo nadanthuma innum intha dialogue haha.

I wish and wish that they show Jan realise that San will neverleave Sakthi easily and she should stop dreaming and pining for him. She shouldbe firm and tell San that proceed with the divorce.. and give him the cold shoulder,only then San will have some serious realization.. if not the push and pull gamewill go on as Jan is always readily available for San which prevents him to miss her..

Sivasri thumbnail

Originally posted by: ViTharvforever

How many of you feel that BGM of this serial overall is very different from other serials?

I felt the same...

ramyvijay thumbnail

So it's Maya's plan of sending another girl in the name of Anamika by hacking Navin's phone calls..   

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Does she know who the real Anamika is?

ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ViTharvforever

Does she know who the real Anamika is?

Yes.. Maya knew it is none other than Anitha..  It's her plan to make it appear as breakup as the girl disappeared after the first meet..  She shared these details with her sister Aarthi. 

now Janani also knew it.. She called her sister to enquire about Anamika and Anitha revealed entire truth as whatever happened so far to Janani.. 

tleshni31 thumbnail

No one is watching the show anymore? 

ramyvijay thumbnail
I'm watching it at times, skipping few days recently.. not that interesting as before.. more of repetitive scenes, just beating around the bush..
tleshni31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I'm watching it at times, skipping few days recently.. not that interesting as before.. more of repetitive scenes, just beating around the bush..

Yup me too.. In fact stopped watching fully when again San said he is friends with Jan after the counselling with oorvasi.. Story kept on beating around the bush for so many months already.. No progress in terms of story.. When San said he is friends with Jan.. I was wondering then what were they previously?? Lol.. And Jan doesn't seem to have any ounce of ego or pride with her to ignore San even for sometime.. Hmm.. 

The recent romance episodes were a good progress.. But now sakthi is back.. Dont like the character but she is now needed to spice up the otherwise stale story..one thing I realised.. When San thinks about Jan.. He has a smile and shyness on his face but when he thinks about sakthi.. He only has guilt.. Which means he has actually moved on from sakthi long time ago.. Just his guilt is holding him back.. Vikki is also coming soon so I really hope that San will realise his feelings soon.. Something big needs to happen.to wake up his feelings.. Jealousy won't be sufficient.. Maybe something happens to Jan's safety and San becomes so disturbed that even sakthi realises his feelings for Jan..

Im thinking too much anyway lol.. Things are moving in snail pace so I wouldn't expect any progress so soon..