Thirumanam(Colors Tamil)-Updates and Discussion

Share
Posted: 2019-01-25T21:40:04Z
This is the thread for Tirumanam serial telecasting in Colors Tamil Updates and discussions.
Enjoy...
Edited by ammu_v - 2019-01-25T21:48:01Z
Posted: 2019-01-26T01:15:59Z
Brief Overview of What has happened so far in this Serial!:)SmileSmile
Santhosh the protagonist was in a relationship with Shakthi, they planned to get married soon but Shakthi's father a powerful politician was against this they beat Santhosh up and take her away from him to unknown place..

Later due to his father's illness and his wish Santhosh agreed to marry Janani who was selected by his anni Mayaa who is the primary antagonist  -selected middle class girl Janani  knowing she couldn't deliver a baby through her doctor friend (which even Janani is not aware of), 

Prior to marriage Santhosh tried all the tricks to inform Janani he doesn't like this marriage and want her help to stop the marriage and nothing worked they got married where Janani happily married him, on first night Santhosh reveals the truth and the heartbroken Janani was helpless from there on they moved on with divorce process where Santhosh is shown as of he is absolutely fine with that and Janani deep in her heart love him so much agreed for divorce to make her husband happy,

Meanwhile Santhosh slowly get some soft corner on her without realising the same , Gautham insisted to protagonist about this but no luck..

Initial cat and mouse husband and wife Santhosh/Janani become good friends,  later Janani decides to get Santhosh his love back , she figured out Shakthi and tried make her to meet with Santhosh nothing worked, later Shakthi's father has decided to get her marry to Us bride a psychiatrist, 

He understood her and get her meet Santhosh, later all the drama happened, Janani lied to the family telling them it's her old friend nu, later Shakthi and Santhosh decide they should settle Janani life before they get married, she gave him 3months time and left to abroad,

Janani who loves Santhosh so much get god's wish by doing (Poo poatu paakuradhu) and it came she should Live with Santhosh nu,

She decided to stay with him..

Now current line is - Santhosh/Janani along with family went to her hometown to celebrate ThalaPongal, things take Different route as Janani cousin coming into picture and he was shown as very close friend of Janani which makes Santhosh jealous and let see whether Santhosh will realise his love for Janani soon!!

Music/Camerawork/Artist/Politeness/Clean/Crisp and to the point are the best things which made me to watch the serial!!

Especially Janani and Santhosh, top class performers!!

Let's enjoy their life in coming episodes!! 

Comments are welcomed!!




Posted: 2019-01-26T07:54:16Z
Hi ammu, thanks alot for the thread!

Prem.. Awesome summary of the story so far...

Thanks for recommending the serial for me.. It's very different from the usual serials with mamiyar marumagal drama.. Scheming villains etc..Ouch

Refreshing in terms of the story.. Shakti as the 3rd party isn't shown as the gf of hero suddenly turning into villi ( for now haha).. Janani loves santosh alot but she is very dignified and isn't the typical crying n innocent heroine of most serials.. She is bold n straight to the point.. Clap

Yes like you said the bgm is a major plus point of the show.. SanJan theme music too is really good.. Both female n male..Embarrassed

Coming to the track.. Wow this is what I'm looking forward... Santosh finally has jealousy n possessiveness towards janani.. How much he made her suffer in silence.. It's your time now santosh...LOL

Waiting eagerly for SanJan track now.. How will santosh realise his love for his wife? What will happen when sakthi comes back? What will santosh do with the divorce..? So much to look forward..!Embarrassed

Oh yes one more thing.. Hats off to shreya and sidhu for creating such a magical on screen pair and for being so sportive n fun offscreen!

The serial is quite popular online so hoping to see more ppl join our discussion here.. Smile



Posted: 2019-01-26T08:42:33Z
Thanks for this thread. I was wondering if there was any place in the forums to discuss this serial.Finally I found a tamil serial that's worth discussing at least so far.I would like to participate in the discussions.The biggest plus is the music and offcourse the lead pair. Did you see the promo for next week Heart ?
Posted: 2019-01-26T09:00:39Z
Nope Reema I don't think the promo is out yet!:)
Posted: 2019-01-26T09:06:30Z
Originally posted by tleshni31


Hi ammu, thanks alot for the thread!

Prem.. Awesome summary of the story so far...

Thanks for recommending the serial for me.. It's very different from the usual serials with mamiyar marumagal drama.. Scheming villains etc.. Ouch

Refreshing in terms of the story.. Shakti as the 3rd party isn't shown as the gf of hero suddenly turning into villi ( for now haha).. Janani loves santosh alot but she is very dignified and isn't the typical crying n innocent heroine of most serials.. She is bold n straight to the point.. Clap

Yes like you said the bgm is a major plus point of the show.. SanJan theme music too is really good.. Both female n male..Embarrassed

Coming to the track.. Wow this is what I'm looking forward... Santosh finally has jealousy n possessiveness towards janani.. How much he made her suffer in silence.. It's your time now santosh...LOL

Waiting eagerly for SanJan track now.. How will santosh realise his love for his wife? What will happen when sakthi comes back? What will santosh do with the divorce..? So much to look forward..!Embarrassed

Oh yes one more thing.. Hats off to shreya and sidhu for creating such a magical on screen pair and for being so sportive n fun offscreen!

The serial is quite popular online so hoping to see more ppl join our discussion here.. Smile




Hi Tleshni! Yes the overall Treatment and packaging of the serial is so good and refreshing in many ways..

Coming back to story I really loved yesterday's episode when Gautham asked for Janani's Athaipaiyan number to Janani - when Santhosh suddenly interrupted and said she doesn't have his number nu, And Gauthams mind voice when Janani too said she doesn't have his number nu.. lolSmileSmile

Really gonna be Very interesting coming episodes I think Santhosh will fall for her before Shakthi returns and hope u remember what the family  Astrologer said, Janani will deliver the family's vaarisu within a year!!

Gonna be lovely turn of events with some unpredictability!!

Let's have fun here!! Happy I am back in a forum to discuss something worthy!! 

Disappointed with what happened in CT and nevertheless moved on and lost it completely!!


Posted: 2019-01-26T09:27:59Z
Originally posted by reema_98


Thanks for this thread. I was wondering if there was any place in the forums to discuss this serial.Finally I found a tamil serial that's worth discussing at least so far.I would like to participate in the discussions.The biggest plus is the music and offcourse the lead pair. Did you see the promo for next week Heart ?

Hi reema nice to meet you Big smile..Good to see more members in the thread.. 

Yes the bgm and leads r the biggest plus point of the show.. N the story doesnt steer away from the original plot..

As for promo..i don't think it will b released on weekends as the channel focuses more on their weekend shows.. Probably a new promo will come on monday morning.. 
Posted: 2019-01-26T09:40:46Z
Originally posted by RPrem



Hi Tleshni! Yes the overall Treatment and packaging of the serial is so good and refreshing in many ways..

Coming back to story I really loved yesterday's episode when Gautham asked for Janani's Athaipaiyan number to Janani - when Santhosh suddenly interrupted and said she doesn't have his number nu, And Gauthams mind voice when Janani too said she doesn't have his number nu.. lol SmileSmile

Really gonna be Very interesting coming episodes I think Santhosh will fall for her before Shakthi returns and hope u remember what the family  Astrologer said, Janani will deliver the family's vaarisu within a year!!

Gonna be lovely turn of events with some unpredictability!!

Let's have fun here!! Happy I am back in a forum to discuss something worthy!! 

Disappointed with what happened in CT and nevertheless moved on and lost it completely!!



Prem.. 

Even I was wondering how come janani doesn't have anand's phone number since she just talked to him yesterday.. Must b in the call history right.. LOL

Im really looking forward to see the development of santosh feelings towards jan..He was pretty oblivious to how much she was hurting when shakti was there and whenever he treated her just like a friend..Cry

Anyway, I was looking at the trp ratings for top 25 shows and seems like our show isn't in the list..in a way I'm glad that it isn't so that the makers don't become trp hungry and start to mess up the plot...I think the makers know what they r doing n will not fall for gimmicks just for numbers.. 

One more thing.. I chatted with someone in insta regarding the plot of the show.. He mentioned that thirumanam is a remake of kannada serial.. If we were to follow the kannada storyline . Seems shakti will get married to another guy.. Santosh will realise his mistake with janani and tries to b with her.. But janani refuses to accept him and proceeds with the divorce..this is because she find s out tht she cannot pregnant etc . But it seems our show has taken a slight deviation from the original so nothing can b predicted I guessLOL

Oh the less is said of ct, is better..complete disappointment and butchering of characters..glad that I'm over them.. 

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Sivagami Colors Tamil serial

...Tiana...   0   2065

...Tiana... 0 2065 2019-03-11T21:25:26Z ...Tiana...
l-NiklausFan-l 23 6772 2018-07-06T03:58:12Z l-NiklausFan-l
sreeya852 4 1109 2018-05-18T10:17:12Z luxmi_1029
Longest running Tamil serials !

mellisai   36   24703

mellisai 36 24703 2018-05-01T20:52:13Z nithya_IF
Gisel 43 8537 2018-03-28T08:37:23Z zarya

Topic Info

  • 149 Replies
  • 20414Views

Topic started by ammu_v

Last replied by tleshni31

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP