Naagin 3

?_NAAGIN 3_? : Spoiler/Promo/Speculations/Prediction/Frustation Thread - Page 79

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sunshine-1

Vish has also moved on and all decked up, not just Behir

yeah by they I meant everyone...not just Behir...rape is such a small thing for them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to ekta 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Stardust91

You do know that KJo has NUMEROUS besties
And everyone's sensibilities are their own but after what she said to Anupama Chopra maybe someone needs to tell Ms Chopra to watch today's episode and then question EK and be like WHAT IS THIS????

Dude, she really needs to learn a thing or two from her besties.
BW vs Tellywood ki zameen aasman ka differences are not just about chandelier and VFX/CGI ki budget; it's also about the mentality and brain behind it. 🤢
Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Are we overreacting OR are people on insta really weird and lack sensitivity training?
P.S. Insta will delete comments with certain words automatically at least in my country because it is the law but I do not know about India so maybe people posted comments but they were deleted due to the words
Lunamovas thumbnail

Are we overreacting OR are people on insta really weird and lack sensitivity training?

P.S. Insta will delete comments with certain words automatically at least in my country because it is the law but I do not know about India so maybe people posted comments but they were deleted due to the words

What happened on insta 
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Ur first two lines is what exactly I feel now.. no insta won't delete comments like that here... I have written about this rape scene under sj post afternoon and used those words n my comment was not deleted
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amysheldon

Ur first two lines is what exactly I feel now.. no insta won't delete comments like that here... I have written about this rape scene under sj post afternoon and used those words n my comment was not deleted

Amy ji dude I think even though it was not deleted there might be a possibility that it will not be shown to other people.
So, when you are stalking their comments; you did not find those who bash. Edited by nuomi.riceball - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

I am confused myself 😕
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Amy ji dude I think even though it was not deleted there might be a possibility that it will not be shown to other people.
So, when you are stalking their comments; you did not find those who bash.

Is that possibility also there on insta?? But I came across comments on mukta post regarding rape scene using those words n I was able to see those comments... I don't think insta has such option ?
Lunamovas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

So, when you are stalking their comments; you did not find those who bash.

U r right