?_NAAGIN 3_? : Spoiler/Promo/Speculations/Prediction/Frustation Thread - Page 78

Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Arshukaurkhushi

Wrong support wrong attitude lack in maturity
Embarrassing caption

6 years spend  in industry faced media 
What not n what not 

Exactly ..he lies...he wants public to know about his gf in indirect way ..but directly questioned he lies outright ..he receives team award ..does not acknowledge his team members work

Forget about his costars opinion on him ..but what kind of opinion we get from all the above ..it's obvious ..it's not at all INFERRING ..it's in u r face 

Where as SJ does not want to discuss her personal life ..she hides ..but does not lie about her status  when asked

Originally posted by Amysheldon

There r two group pics she posted the one where suri n other girl were not there... pvp kt equation kab personal rakha dono ne?? Kab?? If they r really frz they would b careful not to b in limelight more bcz it would give more rumours to alredy existing rumours to them. Personal life zyada limelight mein aaya So fans would also talk about it right ... if surbhi n suri would have done pda like pvp n kt their life would also b talked in same way but that's not happening... didn't u get the difference in this??
Surbhi from the time her name was announced as naagin trolls comparisons n bashing started I.e from last year jan... if she is so much affected with trolls she would not come to naagin n also like u feel she would not even date him...but life is beyond trolling n bashing n sj tolerated that... yes believe Santa as he can give u gifts atleast than defending pvp n kt who give nothing...

Exactly PvP kT are not at all hiding their relationship..and so people discuss about it .yet he wants to create deliberate illusion by lying when asked straight 

I bet n beleive no celeb has messaged to all fans to delete pic like this ... face palm moment... my frz from other fandoms didn't believe that pvp actually messaged me n others 😆 still they don't beleive bcz no celeb will message like that to all fans itseems 😆

Yes a list caught outright and begging every one to hide his lie ...imagine it in real life in another scenario 

How embarrassing it could be and if I am in that scenario I would have been shamed to death ...

But yet next time he again lies blatantly without blink of an eye...

Only habitual liars can do it so abashed manner
Originally posted by TenderCoconut

Sorry guyss to interrupt,but here Sj clearing rumours is bcoz it's something personal and PVP clearing rumours is bcoz he is lying 😕 😕

He is not a liar bcos he is hiding 
.he is a liar bcoz of releasing pics and doing hacking drama ..that is like stripped naked   caught hands in jar type lie ..but still lying shamelessly 

SJ does not want her rekatrelatio to be discussed ..so she is discreet and yet she is not saying she is single 

Hope u notice the difference
Originally posted by Nefarious

For the last time, I am not defending Kt or PVp: I am merely
saying they have a right to their personal life. You cant have a different
yardstick to measure SJ and different more harsher one for PVP.

If you forgive one, forgive the other.. or judge both.

So it was ok to not hide her relationship sometime back,
hence we saw pics with Suri:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcrqiTaAbgk/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgIiq3NA09J/

But then suddenly her personal life became too personal'
and there is no trace of Suri...

Earlier in her career it was ok for her to be posting pics
with Varun on her Instagram and then say shes not dating. :

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/surbhi-jyoti-shuts-down-rumours-of-dating-ex-co-star-varun-toorkey/

But if PVP does the same, he is a liar?

Toh aapko kya padi hai if she doesn't want to share suri pics? I don't know whether she dated varun or not bcz she posted pic with him recently also as he came to naagin set to meet her. If she posts pics with varun also u have problem n if she doesn't post pics with varun also h have probl? If she posts pics with suri u have problem n if she doesn't post pics also u have proble?
Pvp did same where?? Kahan??
Did sj say senior actor n rubbsihed rumors?
Did sj say she is single n tell people to delete pic on vday?
Did sj took big class of interview to cut the topic of her rumors from interview n hang out with same rumoured person?
Did pvp took pic with asmita or hiba n posted it recently like sj did with varun who got rumoured?
Connection kya hai??
Ek jhoot se jhoot bol kar action mein koyi aur kar rah hai
Did sj tell fans to stop talking about personal life affairs n talk about professional life n in real focusing on personal life more outside n social media ??

Toh aapko kya padi hai if she doesn't want to share suri pics? I don't know whether she dated varun or not bcz she posted pic with him recently also as he came to naagin set to meet her. If she posts pics with varun also u have problem n if she doesn't post pics with varun also h have probl? If she posts pics with suri u have problem n if she doesn't post pics also u have proble?
Pvp did same where?? Kahan??
Did sj say senior actor n rubbsihed rumors?
Did sj say she is single n tell people to delete pic on vday?
Did sj took big class of interview to cut the topic of her rumors from interview n hang out with same rumoured person?
Did pvp took pic with asmita or hiba n posted it recently like sj did with varun who got rumoured?
Connection kya hai??
Ek jhoot se jhoot bol kar action mein koyi aur kar rah hai
Did sj tell fans to stop talking about personal life affairs n talk about professional life n in real focusing on personal life more outside n social media ??

👏👏 he lies deliberately ...he is self centered ...

SJ Varun tookrey if it was an past affair ..he would never come so open to the sets now ..

Can asmita or Hina come now to naagin sets 😆
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago
Originally posted by VARUNI2014

He is not a liar bcos he is hiding 
.he is a liar bcoz of releasing pics and doing hacking drama ..that is like stripped naked   caught hands in jar type lie ..but still lying shamelessly 

SJ does not want her rekatrelatio to be discussed ..so she is discreet and yet she is not saying she is single 

Hope u notice the difference
Nobody is justifying Pearl in his Kt relationship here,all that should be cleared is how can u prove that Pearl did that hacking drama deliberately??before calling him a liar???Edited by TenderCoconut - 4 years ago

Nobody is justifying Pearl in his Kt relationship here,all that should be cleared is how can u prove that Pearl did that hacking drama deliberately??before calling him a liar???

So u believe some one hacked his iPhone 🤣
Originally posted by VARUNI2014

So u believe some one hacked his iPhone 🤣
Not only hacking but many things end up in sending a photo

Not only hacking but many things end up in sending a photo

So why say the lie  phone hacked and make a fool of himself ..