Naagin 3

?_NAAGIN 3_? : Spoiler/Promo/Speculations/Prediction/Frustation Thread - Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Is a woman's rape so of little thing to them?
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Is a woman's rape so of little thing to them?

Whatever comments I scrolled down none used rape word...
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Amysheldon

I actually thought he won't ask... what was he thinking before asking for feedback??

Woman dignity is needle lying on road and vehicles are running over it 

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i saw a comment on insta saying they loved the twist yesterday they were scared. im like really?? so its ok for them tht its vish?? great. im really happy in this forum people r sensible & like minded.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
OMG... whatever this is yaar!!
Not too long ago KJo said that he intentionally credit the women in Kalank first. All because there is no way the guys can beat the women's prowress. Then each and every one of us was brought into this world through women.
Now, his childhood besties is showing to treat women like crap commodities; and vessels to carry some demon baby. 🤢
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

What happened to AT

Anu ji is busy and cannot make new AT today; so we shift here temporarily.
Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anu ji is busy and cannot make new AT today; so we shift here temporarily.

Okay fine ðŸ˜Š
urmita thumbnail
Hi everyone? kya haal hai?
so I made the mistake of turning on colors at the last part of the episode...So I got to see the Behir moment which seemed like any other sweet moments in troubled times...and then from precap I got the picture...Vish got raped saving naagrani and she is bloody pregnant with Andhaka and they have already moved on from the rape part and focused on baby part...For the first time I am angry at a Behir scene...everything feels sick right now...dont even feel like talking much...
Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: urmita

Hi everyone? kya haal hai?
so I made the mistake of turning on colors at the last part of the episode...So I got to see the Behir moment which seemed like any other sweet moments in troubled times...and then from precap I got the picture...Vish got raped saving naagrani and she is bloody pregnant with Andhaka and they have already moved on from the rape part and focused on baby part...For the first time I am angry at a Behir scene...everything feels sick right now...dont even feel like talking much...

Vish has also moved on and all decked up, not just Behir
Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG... whatever this is yaar!!
Not too long ago KJo said that he intentionally credit the women in Kalank first. All because there is no way the guys can beat the women's prowress. Then each and every one of us was brought into this world through women.
Now, his childhood besties is showing to treat women like crap commodities; and vessels to carry some demon baby. 🤢

You do know that KJo has NUMEROUS besties
And everyone's sensibilities are their own but after what she said to Anupama Chopra maybe someone needs to tell Ms Chopra to watch today's episode and then question EK and be like WHAT IS THIS????
Edited by Stardust91 - 5 years ago