Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Choomantar enters the palace

Gandu and Dhritu are literally too adorable for words. 💕 And too hapless. It's a good thing they are king & Queen otherside i have no idea how would fend for themselves. 

I burst out laughing when they thought they were addressing the praja only to land up in Suryabhan's jail. 🤣

So innocently they were romancing playing antakshari and asking jail mates questions.

This act never gets old for me.

Elsewhere I was peeved with Sanjay for thinking of forcing Sunaina's hand in marriage. Yeh pyaar kum haasil karne ki chah jyada. Sanjay may be earnest about his love but he's also a bit of a player. The way he left things with his fiance. If thia wasn't the ancient age they would be better of dating than marriage 

D'souza's sexy car wash scene 🤣 Lage raho Damodri 

Choomanter and the soap with the string attached. 😆 God Dhritu is really defenseless. I'm surprised travelling to the past he was really auick in adapting himself.

I was surprised that they don't shy away from death in this serial. First Doordhrishti's being eaten by cannibals & then the palace guard being shot to death.

And the whole shooting arrow scene was funny 

Precap  Oh no 😲 I hope Sanjay doesn't give the car to Ch. How will they go to the future.

Sadly now 😔  only 15  episodes remain 

Edited by Hallyumint - 3 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail

Choomantar contd..

Nahi 😭  Main loot gayi barbaad ho gayi the car is gone !! How will Sanouza go back to the future now

And what's with no mentioning that in next epi. Damodri isn't even trying to find a sol except to direct Maharaj's ad

B/w i that scene with the soldiers being swapped to opposing sides & the 2 senapati's giving order from the opposite sides was funny 😆

I never realised we'd get a Bollywood item in this show & we did.   Both Shaku & Sanju imagining their lady loves 😆

Shaku Sanju majnu bonding was the best scene of this epi.

I take it back what i said about Sanjay turns out he wanted Sunaina to know about the proposal.

I was surprised she readily agreed to go the future leaving everything behind. But then from her pov she doesn't much of freedom here does she  ?  What with Daddy O threatning to disinherit her.

I'm glad she finally came to know the whole truth.

And finally our hapless pair Dhrindhari  😆 ( love the nickname ) continue on with their weird ways 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Dhanyavar Mangalsutra ka Vigyapan 

After the Donald duck track this is my fav track ever..I seriously can't believe this but the epis keep getting better and better as they wind down I seriously want to hug the Cv's of this show. 

Star of the epi today was Suryabhan ⭐️

I don't know which one was funnier his doing the     Surya bhartan ghis ne ki raak / Ashwapadhuka laxative / Mahashakti tatva toothpaste / Kanti kesh tel ad or the impromptu Rap  ( somebody pls gif this ) 

So i posted it here 🤣🤣 

But Sanjay managed to turn the tables merely by his words. I don't blame the advertiser Drithu is a much better poster boy for the mangalsutra ad than Suryabhan with his 4 wifes Tulsi Parvati Kumkum Kamolika  

And in another hilarious scene Dhrithu imitates Srk by posing for the painter in a rose filled bathtub for the soap Dhrindhari mmm 😋  love the nickname. But unlike Srk he's too shy to expose his chest aww 

In a woman dominated medium it's the men actually who get the max action.  Like this ad instead of a woman they approached the kings to shoot it 

And in another tv ref we are introduced to a deadly assasin Nagraj Even in a comedy show he managed to spook me 😱🥶  Senapati & Suryabhan were sh_t scared off him.  But his take on the naagin was funny at the same time. Makers i won't say no to a horrcom next time 😉 

This was an unexpected side effect of Kamdev's meddling 🤣 Instead of killing him he falls in love with him.Phew 😅 talk talk about saved by the bell.  And what a way just like Sanjay with Sunaina Sunaina complete with Tumhe jo maine dekha 🤣🤣 Bwahaha

Part 2 

Surya's line to Damodri Tumhare ghar main bhrata pita nahi hai kya 🤣😂 cracked me up 

And that horroendous rom com scene with Drithu & Nagraj 🤣 That was a sight for sore eyes.

Shaku falling flat for Drithu complete with violins while shrieking noooo 😆🤣 

I agree with Damodri Kamdev is less devta & more counselor

Not to forget modern references like Damodri applying for a job at Surya's palace citing her extensive experience working in a 5 star palace.

Sanjay receiving severance pay from Dhritu after getting fired.

And this scene is epic 😆 no words needed 

While Su was farting they brought in a temporary cabana and air freshener through sand . That was an interesting scene.  I want to know what was going on there. 

I love how they address the multiple marriages in this show. 😆

The advertiser kept forth a condition that  Surya can't marry a 5th time after doing the advert.

Smart of Sanjay to make Su sign a written agreement to allow him to date Sunaina.

They definitely need to go out first rather than jumping straight to marriage.  

And finally Gandu manages to win back her husband.

Aww  Dhritu remembering all his flashbacks scenes with his wife was cute.

Precap : Finally the lovebirds romance started. ❤️  Unfortunately Mandakini plays spoil sport.

And the latest invention of D'Souza  charging people to fly by helium balloon. I loved the airline announcement. 

I know i sound like a broken recorder but man the epi's really do keep getting better day day. They've run through so many concepts I didn't think they would come up with the airline concept.

Hallyumint thumbnail

Tantri the Mantri and the Urankhatola 

Today i'm a little tired so i'll be brief.

Drithu & Sanjay driving on the wooden cycle was a sight to behold . 

I'm kinda mad at Drithu for being selfish about Sanjay. Like all the times Sanjay bailed him out didn't matter because he didn't have the mayavi vahan. Sanjay quoting the song here was funny.

Thanks to his being ousted we got the urankhatola track. I never thought they would do away with the vehicle completely. That's unpredictable. 

And man i kinda enjoyed the airline announcement and Shaku wetting his pants in fear 😆

From the precap we get to see his drawers as he tries to jump mid flight. 😆  All of his plans to get rid of Dhritu always flop. 

So is Sanjay's plan to date Soniye. Su is no less crafty 😈 as he placed Mandakini as chaperone. Not easy to outwit your Sasurji 

Better luck next time Sanjay. 

Su and his pigeon woes were comical but i'm wondering where they are going with this track

Any ideas ?

That's it for now. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Picture this you are high up in the clouds enjoying the fresh air. Below there are