KZK 2 LIVE UPDATES/ Episode Discussions 24 Jan 2018

Posted: 5 years ago

live from TV 

Episode begins with Komo staring at AnuPre in eyelock 
She feels Mishka was stupid for ignoring her threat ..Sautan Pre 

Anu tells Pre he was looking for her .. he regrets he was the one who failed to notice  her .he tries to tell her ...that ...heart beats start ... Anu stammers n hesitates ... main ... he finds it very tough to confess ... Komo interrupts n says she had important to tell him ...Anu reluctantly tells Komo that Pre and him had  to discuss something ... Komo asks Pre if there was problem if he spoke to her later !!

Mohini calls Anu .. Komo says all wanted Anu .. Pre, Komo, Mish, Mohi ...

Komo Pre angry eyelock ... NIKAA 

Nivi confronts Komo as she felt Komo  was interested in her sister's would be husband .. Komo is stunned ... she gives Nivi a reply stating she was not intelligent enough as she had earlier thought ... making Nivi angry ...

Mohini thanks guests ... she promises they will give a weeks notice before the sangeet Of Anu Mish n all were invited ...
All clap in excitement 

Mohini asks Pre to place some more blankets in her car .. Pre goes off for the errand ..
Mish is bubbly as she talks to Anu .. Pre notices this n feels heart break ...

Anu excuses himself n goes after Pre .. Mish is disappointed ...

Anu meets Pre n asks if she was OK .. she goes away leaving Anu pondering 
Anupam meets Anu as he is looking for Pre .. he notices Anu had taken off his engagement ring .. he directs Anu to Pre ..to Mohini's room 

Mish runs looking for Anu 
Anupam directs her the wrong way ... to the other side ... to Anu's room 

Avika  is a small girl ... in 10th std .. her parents want her to become doc / engineer ..
Nivi assures Avika  will get good marks .. advises her parents not to pressurise .. avika is trying to compete with Naina n get more marks than her ..

Mish comes to Anu's room n finds Pre's pics on the floor she shouts n curses Pre in the pics ..
She angrily sets fire to the foto n carelessly angrily chucks it away ...out of the window .. it falls a floor below near the fine net curtains ..soon the whole house is on fire ..

Choubey ..Mohini Friendly talk .. Mohini comments Mol was looking so happy ??
Mol remarks she had her way with aanu n he did what she wanted .. so what was she worried ??

spark falls on Anu  n his coat is on fire ..he is unawares n looks for a Pre ...

Pre thinks Anu thought of her as a friend so why should she feel otherwise ??

She wipes her tears as she hears Anu calling  her  .

Pre notices his coat on fire ..she hits it with blankets n Anu scolds her for hitting her .. she exclaims his coat was on fire 

Anu complains 

He says today was spl day ..he thinks today was his realisation he loves Prerna 

Anu asks Pre if she was not going to congratulate him ??

Pre wonders she should not feel jealous on his spl day .

Pre says Mish was nice girl . 

Anu asks did she want to tell him anything ??

Pre talks about his eyes .. his heart ..which could never hurt any one or cause heart breaks ..

Anu feels Even Mish has trusted him ..so he better tell his love for sore to Mish and then tell Pre after that .. otherwise it would be wrong ..

Anu rushes  away 

Pre wonders who did Anus coat  catch fire ??

Anu gets back to Pre ..offers to help Pre in carrying blankets .. he asks when would she meet him again !! He assures he would come to meet her at her home in the evening .. 

Pre wonders what was wrong with Anu ..he was behaving weird .

Basu family is out ..they find Anu missing .. 

Pre is out of Basu villa and over hears shouts ..she realises the house was on fire .. 

Mish is out ..Anupam asks her to run out fast .. Mish recollects Anu was she running after Pre ..so they might be together ... she decides to check feeling jealous .

Pre wants to go Into Basu to help Anu out but Shivi stops her ..they have argument  ..

Pre gives Shivi kasam ...

Mol too stops Pre .. Pre goes away in another way .. mol starts calling fire brigade .. 

Anu Pre hug in the fire .. Anu tells fainted Pre that he was in love with her .. tumhe chahne laga hoon 

Mish is upset that Anu Pre were together .,she had seen Anu going after Pre 
Komo assures Mish that Anu belonged to her n will always remain hers !!

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Episode not uploaded yet 
They always do this on Thu n Fri 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Episode not uploaded yet

thanks for the update Suta. Today I am home, that's why Hotstar is testing me. For time pass I am binge watching old episodes 😆
Originally posted by Sutapasima

Episode not uploaded yet 

Yeah. Always!!!! ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by Arshig8

thanks for the update Suta. Today I am home, that's why Hotstar is testing me. For time pass I am binge watching old episodes 😆
Even I was watching yesterday's epi and drooling over Anurag!😳
Hi suta hope your did your viva vice well .
You're waiting for hot star to upload We are waiting for you to upload
Eargerly waiting for today's episode hope they don't disappoint ..
Haha yesterday episode was too good. Realization was too cute. Let's see what he will do now. Thanks suta hopefully episode is uploaded soon.
Sab waiting for fire scene

Dream yeah kuch aur

Queston everyones mind
Me not waiting for fire scene me waiting for blast scene Mohini with Anu . Kya bol paayega that he doesn't want to marry Mish.