KiShAn OS Maine MAA ko Dekha hai

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

KiShAn OS - Maine maa ko Dekha hai.

Hi guys as we have seen our maa da ladla Kishore helping her mother all the time so decided to write this OS. ITS JUST A ONE SHOT. DON'T ASK FOR MORE. PLS

@@@@@@@@@@@@@####

Akshat was pissed of on Durga when he get to know all the truths about her betrayal to him n his family just for her ruling power. He also came to know that she has never accepted Kishore as her husband n always hurted him beyond the limits.

It was Kishore who sacrificed his happiness just bcoz his father his guide n his Guardian Mr. Akshat Jindal has chosen such cheep girl for him.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Akshat was in his room. He was in the state where he has started thinking that does he has the ability to judge people or not. He was cursing the day when he choose Durga for Kishore n his lovely son just sacrificed all the happiness just for his father's name n fame.

Guddan came inside the room she found Akshat helding his head in his palms his eyes were closed.

She went to him n sit besides. She hold his shoulder in a half hug manner. Akshat didn't moved his head but said

A- aaj bahut haara hua mahsoos Kar Raha Hu main. Zindagi me pahli Baar ye ehsaas hua hai ki mujh me insano ko parakhne ki samajh hai hi Nahi.

G- Nahi Akshat aisa Nahi hai..

A- aisa hi hai guddan.

Saying this he moved his head n looked into her eyes. She found that the man whom she admires for his strength was not there. The man whom she is looking at this instant is someone else who is totally broken.

She bent on her knees. Hold his palms in her hands n said

G- aisa bilkul BHI Nahi h Akshat

A- aisa hi h guddan aisa hi h. Main iss layak Hu hi Nahi ki Kisi ko khushiyan De saku. Hamesha Sab ki Zindagi barbaad ki h Maine.

Pahle tumse shadi hone k baad tumhe itni takleef Di. Jab tumne mujhse pyaar Kiya to Maine tumhe or takleef Di. Baar Baar tumhe neecha dikhaya magar phir b u loved me.

Or aaj Apne bete k sath b yahi Kiya Maine. ... Maine Kishore ki Zindagi barbaad Kar diii use ek aise rishtey me bandh Kar Jo uska Kabhi hua hi Nahi. Or usne sirf mere liye iss shadi ko nibhaya.

Main sach me Kisi k pyaar k layak Nahi Hu guddan. Na main ek achcha beta ban saka na pati or na hi baap. I couldn't be a nice father to my son. I couldn't...

Guddan just stood up in this duration n when Akshat completed his sentence. He just hugged her from his level. Guddan hold him n hugged him back. Trying to protect him from this storm. Trying to assure him that she is always there for him.

When he was done with crying.

Guddan again sat besides him n said

G- do u know why I love you the most. Because u r a great son to Ur mother n great father to Ur sons. So never ever again try to say this that u couldn't be a nice father.

Aap ek bahut hi achche or Apne bachcho se behad pyaar Karne wale pita hai. Jo Apne bachcho k upar ek kharonch tak Nahi aane Denge.

Akshat is waqt Kishore ko sabse zyada aapki zarurat hai un k sath Jo hua hai USS situation me unhe aap hi sambhal Sakte hai or agar aap hi aise karenge to kaise chalega.

They looked at each other and then both went to Kishore's room.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Kishore was sitting in his room with deep thoughts. Akshan was on the door of his room. Akshat looked her n she signalled him to go in.

Akshat went inside the room n put his hand on his son's head. He looked him

K- papa aaap aaiye na baithiye. Agar Kuch kaam tha to mujhe bula liya Hota.

A- Kishore mujhe maaf Kar do MERI wajah se tumhari Zindagi ..

K- papa aap ko maafi mangne ki koi zarurat nahi hai or Jo b hua usne aapki kya Galti thi. It was my fate which tends my life in this direction.

Akshat n guddan realise that Kishore won't easily talk about his broken n bitter relationship.

Now it was guddan who decided to talk to him.they had always been good friends she had saved him from his father's anger n rage Many times.

Akshat stood up n guddan went near to him.

She hold his hand. The next moment was very broken for all three of them as Kishore looked in her eyes with tears filled in his own. He then asked with a choking voice.

K- Maine aaj tak aapko hamesha guddan maa kah Kar bulaya hai. Today I need my mother the most kya aap mujhe ye haq dengi maaa.

She just nodded a simple yes.

Kishore just lied his head on her lap n cried silently. Guddan was caressing his head n Akshat was looking at the mother son duo.

He felt blessed that he got a second chance in his life n it was her guddan who made it special for him n his family.

When they were done. Kishore got up.

G- ab chaliye Rona dhona band kijiye.

When they was about to leave Kishore said

K- maa aaj tak Maine sirf maa ko Dekha tha aaj unka pyaar b Dekh liya. Thank u so much.

G- achcha ji ab aap itne bade ho Gaye ki apni maa ko thanx bolenge.

At this all three of them smiled.

@@@@@@@@@@@@###

The end

Do not wait for part two pls.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Aww loved the mother-son bond of Guddan-Kishore. I so wanna see that Durga Dayaan getting exposed and Guddan consoling Kishore but CVs love that Dayaan so they will never let that happen. Lovely OS
Anonymousaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow brilliant👏👏👏
I could feel them
Very good characterization😊
Itna achcha likhogi toh part 2 maagenge hi
Pls come up with part 2 or any other OS ASAP
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi nice piece of writing dear ⭐️👍🏼