Chemistry sweet sour between Viraaj & Sitaara

Posted: 2019-01-23T23:40:03Z
Viraaj is a perfect gentelman
Yes he dislikes that Rule made for Sitaara to be his rakshak & also respects her dignity.

Always royals have an upper hand & they make rules for their convience Wuch did Rajguru do & Raja Ratan follwed
Viraaj on the other hand is a completely down to earth simple person who understands Sitaara's situation went on his knees to apologize gave her a rose to admit his wrong miajudgement & really seeking her forgive ness.

So daam sweet he is. He can protect himself but the way the driving external force is playing on him Sitaara is is shield being a woman her dignity is always a fathers fear too and Viraaj also knows as he seea Sitaara broken.

The haatkadi was kinda viraaj accidently planned looks like and Sitaara gets trapped.

Tomorrow when they r caught in shower maybe Sitaara will end up laughing & meand peace with him or Netra will come fuming.

Pure Friendship is evolved but Sitaara has already made her place in Viraaj's heart

He is still not figuring it out as she is hia Rakshak.

Lots of twist & turns as will Sitaara feel a man's feeling as love she is unknown of who she is as she is still as normal as wveryone and her powers are unknown to her even when incidents are in her control.
Good Epieodes and a show worth watching ClapEdited by telecritic - 2019-01-23T23:40:37Z
Posted: 2019-01-24T07:23:00Z
I don't thin they are not showing that much in terms of chemistry. 
Something sizzling is lacking. 
Posted: 2019-01-24T07:52:35Z
How can sizzling happen when he is wngaged to Netra and he is just a friend for Sitaara.

Also principals have just shown the face of dignity over anything and Sitaara is a girl who needs time to grow for acceptance of love.

The chemistry is conpatability whixh will develop & that will bring more attraction between them.

Phases of these are just sowing the seeds.

This is what viraaj & sitaara are bringing along
Posted: 2019-01-24T08:35:57Z
I agree with you. 

They are making it as if Viraj has feelings that he is not aware towards Sitara, but still engaged with Nethra. 

Anyways I still think that VYAS is really going on in a very slow pace. They should really notched up the pace if they want to maintain audience and garner more. 

Really guys I really don't want VYAS to be put off air. Especially since they have great potentials and storyline. Hopefully they will not pull the plug prematurely. 

Really hope that this show is at another time. Who wants to watch tv so late. Confused
Posted: 2019-01-24T08:56:30Z
They r looking really good together. Yes it is true that the pace is too slow and above all the vishkanyas watching each and every moment in cctv is very boring. I really not liking their intefearence in each and every seen. Either they can show they getting news of royal family from surily or some other servants whom they hypnotyse. 
Posted: 2019-01-24T09:12:19Z
i was missing ur post
Posted: 2019-01-24T09:14:46Z
Was busy with my work. Smile
Posted: 2019-01-24T09:16:25Z
Originally posted by manissha

They r looking really good together. Yes it is true that the pace is too slow and above all the vishkanyas watching each and every moment in cctv is very boring. I really not liking their intefearence in each and every seen. Either they can show they getting news of royal family from surily or some other servants whom they hypnotyse. 

I agree manissha ji. This is just too slow they have to pick it up. More actions is also needed since this is a supernatural show. Not a saas bahu where they can show the same track again and again. 

They really need to move forward with the story. Really. Otherwise they will not pick up viewers.