Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

M x G FF ~ Tose Naina Jabse Mile ~ (Prologue added)

..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends, Tulika here with a new story of Maaneet, though I started it on Rishbala but then why not share it here also. Hope you will like it. 

Enjoy reading...  

|| Tose Naina Jabse Mile ||

Prologue

City Care Hospital, 

"What's today's schedule..? Is there any OT in queue..?" He asked while entering in the hospital collidor with his assistant. 

"No doctor.. No OT in queue today but yesterday a lady took your appointment from me, she's waiting for you inside your cabin." His assistant replied. 

"Okay.." He entered in the cabin and greeted the lady with a smile. 

"Good morning doctor."

"Morning." He smiled and took his sit.

"Doctor, he's a my son." The lady said looking at her son who was seated beside her. 

"Hello champ.." He gave a smile at the little kid while his mother continued, "Doctor, from last few days he was telling he is having headache all the time, yesterday he even lost his sense at the school premises."

"Hmm.." He just hummed at the lady and looked at the little kid, "So, champ.. What's your name?"

"Aryan." He replied. 

"Nice name." He smiled at the kid and came to him saying, "Aryan.. Come, we will have a test with you." As the doctor said, the little kid tightly held his mother's hand in fear. "Don't panic.. I won't push any needle in you. We will do a small eye test with you, come.."

He took him inside and did some medical tests with him, after a while they returned, Aryan went to his mother while the doctor took his sit.

"He is okay doctor..?" She asked worried.

"I can't say you anything. I'm prescribing you some tests, do it as soon as possible, then only I will go at any conclusion." He said while writing some tests and handed her the paper when he noticed the lady was shaking in nervous. "Mrs Mittal, please don't panic. Aryan will be fine soon." He gave her assuring smile. 

"I know Dr. Maan. You are one of the best neurosurgeon, I heard. I know you won't let anything happen with my son." She said with hope. 

"Please don't say like this.. Aryan is a fighter,he will get well soon surely." He assured. "You please do the tests ASAP."

"Sure." The lady took leave when Rishab settled on his chair, just then his phone rang. "Hello..?"

"I called to remind you that today you have to come home early." Maan  heard his yonger brother strictly reminded him. "I hope you didn't fix any appointment."

"I remember Mr. Rockstar. Today you have an event at Scotish College and like always I have to drive you there." 

"Yes brother."

"Don't worry, I will be at home on time." Maan assured his brother. 

The rest of the day has gone very smoothly as Maan didn't line up any important work in his schedule so that he could reach home early. After checking his patients, he took leave from the hospital and reached home on time. 

0_0

She was searching for a perfect outfit for today's event, she tried all her outfits one by one but nothing liked. "Mumma.. Mumma.." She shouted. 

"What's wrong..? Why are you shouting?" Her mother ran inside her room and found the messy room. "Geet, what have you done with your room..?" She asked unbelievable. 

"Ignore it. First you tell me what should I wear for our college event..?" She asked showed her the dresses. 

"Just wear, any of them out of those."

"No.. I want to look perfect today. Do you know who's coming today..?" She jumped in excitement. 

"Seeing your excitement, I can easily assume who's coming.. Your favorite rockstar, RV, right?"

"Yoo..!"

"Why are you so obsessed with him..? He will not even give a damn at you when he will see you and you are crazily running behind you." Padmini heaved a sigh. 

"You won't understand mumma."

"Even I don't want to.. But be careful, these high profile persons are so double faced. Their outer appearance are good but inner face..." But Geet cut her mother in the middle saying, "Don't bad-mouth my RV."

"Uff.. This rockstar made you so obsessive." Her mother irately said and took leave from the room while Geet started to get ready for the event. 

"Oh God Rajveer, so much crowd is here." Maan sighed once he drive the car inside college premises. 

"It's obvious bro.. The rockstar RV is coming.. They are dying to get a glimpse of me.." Rajveer smirked while waving his hand at his fans. 

"Raj, I am very nervous yaar.." Maan stammered while seeing the overflowing crowd. 

"What do you mean..?" Raajveer asked. "Everyone clapping for me, screaming for me.. And you are getting nervous..!"

"Year.. That's why I am nervous.. The whole college is super excited for you.." He stammered. "I am not used to it, so I can't take it anymore.. I'll go senseless anytime soon.. I can't take this pressure. It will be better if you get down here.. I will park the car and then will take a back seat inside the auditorium."

"What are you talking..?" Raajveer cut him in the middle. 

"No.. No.. Please, don't request me. I really can't.. They must be thinking me your driver.." Maan paused. "Driver.. Let them think this.. Then they will not notice me.. You please get down here. I'll see you inside bro.." Maan requested. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Maan replied and looked at the huge crowd. "Thank God.. I never choose this profession." Maan heaved as he was slightly uncomfortable in this situation where he was watching girls are almost leaning on their car. 

"Yes.. It's not a cup of tea to achieve this stardom. It's not possible for everyone to get this." He smartly taunted his brother who took this very casually replying him, "Yeah, that's true.. And honestly I am happy with my profession. You enjoy your stardom." Maan smiled. "Anyways you go inside.. I'll join you soon."

Raajveer walked down from car whereas Maan drive away from there. Raajveer walked in the college premises where he was welcome by a group of college students. He stood opposite to Geet who was totally lost in him. 

"Can I get the flower..?" RV asked looking at her when her trance broke. 

"One minute.. How can she give..??! She's lost in you." Her friends teased Geet, she shyly smiled and gave him the rose. 

"Thank you." RV smiled. "Now can I give this beautiful rose to this beautiful lady..?" RV asked forwarding the rose at Geet, who received it with a blush. 

"Please, come in.." She welcome him with a bright smile. 

Maan walked in the college premises while checking his phone whereas Geet was coming from opposite way while admiring the rose which Raajveer gave her, they both didn't notice each other and collided, Geet's hand swirled and the flower bucket went in the air and the petals fall on them. Maan noticed Geet and gets mesmerized by her beauty. She was busy in removing the petals from her hair while Maan kept staring at her. 

O Sud-Budh Khoyi, Hai Khoyi Maine..
Haan Jaan Gavayi, Gavayi Hai Maine..
Haan Tujhko Basaya Hai Dhadkan Mein..
Saawre..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Ban Gaye, Silsile..

Geet realized his eyes on her when she looked up, he composed himself and signaled at her hair, she flicked her eyes while trailing her hand on her hair but it wasn't reach at the proper place, so Maan slightly move forward asking, "May I..?!"

Geet moved her hand away when Maan removed the petals stuck on her hair and showed it to her, she fumed, "Can't you see..?"

"Huhh..?" Maan didn't get it. 

"Are you blind..? Can't you see while walking..?" She asked fuming. 

"No.. You.. I.. I mean you.." He stammered for a while, Geet looked on. "Sorry.. Actually you came in a hurried, I couldn't notice you." He sighed. "I.. I will collect all these.." He said looking at the flowers and bend down to collect them. 

"What will happen with this now..? There was a special flower but now it mixed with others. Can't you see while walking.. Disgusting.." She screamed at him when Maan gave her the bunches of roses, she irately looked at him once and snatched the bunch from his hand and throw them in the air, the roses fall on Maan while he saw her leaving the place, he couldn't resist himself from staring at her. 

O Sud-Budh Khoyi, Hai Khoyi Maine..
Haan Jaan Gavayi, Gavayi Hai Maine..
Haan Tujhko Basaya Hai Dhadkan Mein..
Saawre..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Tose Naina Jab Se Mile..
Ban Gaye, Silsile..

X-----X

Please do share your views. And to get pm, please buddy me. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update interesting story looking forward to read it
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great update
geet was rude to maan

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awww😔 this is sad. Maan is so humble while Geet looks like a typical college goung chick who's too into herself. She was very rude him. 
Nice concept. Nice title. Waiting for next
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: maangeet.gmmg

Lovely update interesting story looking forward to read it

thanks
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting
Geet is so rude 
Maan is totally fida on her 
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shah10

Great update

geet was rude to maan

Thanks
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: babelicious

Awww😔 this is sad. Maan is so humble while Geet looks like a typical college goung chick who's too into herself. She was very rude him. 

Nice concept. Nice title. Waiting for next

Thanks dear
..snow_flake.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: manjeet6

Sounds interesting

Geet is so rude 
Maan is totally fida on her 

Thanks
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept. Looking forward to read more.