Bepannaah

My Bepannaah Journey Discussion : Farewell Thread

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello Shello Bache Kuche Members aka my Bepannahians logo🤗

So here I am with the initial Poll you guys voted for Discussion on Your Bepannah Journey 😭 Nostalgia hitting me with the first promo I ever saw of this serial and was like OMG, hatke lag rahi hai yeh drama toh yaar!

So here is simple Rules:

Each individual will answer the below questions:
Members active visiting silent or Non members, can participate aka Everyone.
All you have to do is select as many member's journey answers and discuss what you feel about their POV if share something from your journey to theirs.
In order to get this topic moving, you have to answer the questions and discuss from with the members NOT just post the answers and go GAYAB.
My introduction:
The day I started watching Bepannah:
The first memorable Episode
The first disappointment of the show
Why did I choose to stick around the show
My  POV of  Harshad and Jenny's characters that is Adi and Zoya
My favorite Vamp of the show
My favorite track
The fashionista of the show -- favorite character dressing
If given an option will I rewatch the show because...

Any questions or concerns please PM me @ ErumMalik

The Best member discussion will get a Gift as Signature from the forum DT😳

Ho Jao Shuru my Bepannahians,

Regards,
Bepannaah DT
Edited by ErumMalik - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Introduction-

U all know me as MOTW maker since I used to manage most active member threads for this forum :)

I am Sneha , Writer at flyhiee website, I left my job at IBM in 2018 and ventured into blogging . Sneha's Expression was created only to create awareness among people that instead of teaching our daughters to wear "decent clothes " , teach our sons , not to objectify women .

Currently writing my debut novel, I aspire to be a novelist. 

The Day I started watching BP-

It's the best day for me, I started watching in March from 1st episode .I haven't missed a single epi yet 

AdiYa are my babies. They are very special to me.

The first memorable Episode -

For Me, every episode is memorable . Be it office scenes, jungle scenes, cricket match,  courtscenes, zoya's suicide , AdiYa's marraige , Karwachaut, Rajveer's Killing hooda, Adi in Jail and the last  happy ending episode 👏

The first disappointment of the show -

Rajveer's illogical track which started during Cricket match 

-
Ok, who wouldn't ?😆 I mean who wudnt watch a show which has Harshad and Jennifer? As Harshad said, Sone pe suhaaga😳

- Adi is impulsive, takes brash decisions, is very emotional but has a golden heart and is damn hot!!😳
Zoya is a fragile girl who was in her princessy la-la land but later on , she emerges as a strong woman, who is forgiving and is large hearted . The amount of strength and courage this character has is mindblowing-👏

Of course Anjana
I also liked Rajveer but his first track was illogical.

My favorite track -
Marraige track and Jungle track 

It has to be Pooja Hooda's Chiffon sarees😳
Even zoya had good dresses after the leap

I am already rewatching in Voot😆

Thank you Erum for this thread :)

Edited by SnehaDoll - 5 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

My introduction:

The day I started watching Bepannah: because mum was watching it and I like Harshad & Jennifer's work

The first memorable Episode when they spent the night in the office

The first disappointment of the show when adi left zoya because he fell in love with her

My POV of Harshad and Jenny's characters that is Adi and Zoya

My favorite Vamp of the show Mr Hooda

My favorite track office office

The fashionista of the show -- favorite character dressing zoya love her hair too

Harshad Chopda is so versatile and hot Jen is so good

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
Tyshal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all..Thank u Erum for this lovely nd interesting thread😛
INTRODUCTION
I'm Shalini Tyagi ND I'm doing masters in analytical chemistry.
Last sem:)

THE DAY I STARTED WATCHING BEPANAAAH

It was 21st March...After seeing an ad in newspaper...I started to watch the show bcoz of Jenny nd the mystery.

FIRST MEMORABLE EPISODE

Many episodes...The first episode is too dreamy...I love the chase of Adiya on mall road of mussorie.

FIRST DISAPPOINTMENT OF THE SHOW

Rajveer's entry

WHY DID I CHOOSE TO STICK AROUND THE SHOW

Because of Aditya Hooda :p 
Actually it was for the first time ever that I was laughing madly even though I know it is a sad scene, he was full of sorrow nd pain...Yet he was full of sarcasm!.
Aditya's one liners are up to the mark.

MY POV OF ADI ND ZOYA

Adi nd zoya are trevellers in a journey called bepanah.
First they were nothing to each other, then they become hamdard...Then friends, then lovers... Soulmates!!

Like I stated one of my previous post...Adi filled zoya with Confidence nd courage while zoya filled adi with life. 

MY FAVORITE VAMP

Anjana Hooda...She was sexy nd beautiful😉

MY FAVOURITE TRACK 
Adi's birthday to zoya's suicide.
Adiya's marriage nd after marriage scenes up to Nani entry.

FAVORITE CHARACTER DRESSING

Sorry I don't have any fashion sense😆
all I Know that zoya was beautiful with her anarkalis  nd adi was handsome in white shirts.😉

I WILL REWATCH BEPANAAAH BECAUSE
For Jenshad!!!
Harshad nd Jenny were too good together...They r the best on screen couple ever on ITV. Not only in terms of chemistry but also in terms of acting.
Both gave a tough competition to each other.

P.S.
Bepanaaah is special for me because it introduced me to Harshad Chopda. Thank you bepanaaah.
Nd I love papa hooda too!!

Nd last but not the least...Harshad as Aditya Hooda proved himself as an expression machine!!
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
My introduction:
Hey peeps.. Maryam here!
I am a doctor and i live in Kuwait
A huge Harshad Chopda fan😉
The day I started watching Bepannaah:
From the very first day.. loved the promos and loved the first episode.. so beautiful! felt like i made the best choice ❤️
The first memorable Episode:
loved the gift shop scene followed by zoya running behind aditya and then later both of them broke down.. what a classic scene!👏
The first disappointment of the show:
when zoya had her 'paak rishta' phase🤢
Why did I choose to stick around the show:
amazing concept.. brilliant cast.. classic acting!👍🏼
My  POV of  Harshad and Jenny's characters that is Adi and Zoya:
Aditya is goals.. the way Harshad lived Aditya was outstanding👏.. Adi was sweet/cute bachcha who didn't understand the difference between love and friendship.. he didn't know how to control his anger.. but later he turned out to be the best man/lover/husband coz he fell in love with zoya, a girl who was innocent/scared/broken as he was.. later became an independent confident woman coz of aditya! they both completed each other and both characters were portrayed really well!❤️👏
My favorite Vamp of the show:
Abbu Waseem🤣
My favorite track:
Aditya realising his love for zoya!
The fashionista of the show -- favorite character dressing:
Loved Harshad Chopda's style😛
because i can never bored of Harshad Chopda.. it's a unique show specially the initial tracks/episodes.. with such beautiful and heart touching music.. it's worth watching!👏 Again and Again😳
Edited by Maryam2 - 5 years ago
Tyshal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maryam2

My introduction:
The day I started watching Bepannaah:
From the very first day.. loved the promos and loved the first episode.. so beautiful! felt like i made the best choice  ❤️
The first memorable Episode:
loved the gift shop scene followed by zoya running behind aditya and then later both of them broke down.. what a classic scene!👏
The first disappointment of the show:
when zoya had her 'paak rishta' phase🤢
Why did I choose to stick around the show:
amazing concept.. brilliant cast.. classic acting!👍🏼
My  POV of  Harshad and Jenny's characters that is Adi and Zoya:
Aditya is goals.. the way Harshad lived Aditya was outstanding👏.. Adi was sweet/cute bachcha who didn't understand the difference between love and friendship.. he didn't know how to control his anger.. but later he turned out to be the best man/lover/husband coz he fell in love with zoya, a girl who was innocent/scared/broken as he was.. later became an independent confident woman coz of aditya! they both completed each other and both characters were portrayed really well!❤️👏
My favorite Vamp of the show:
Abbu Waseem🤣
My favorite track:
Aditya realising his love for zoya!
The fashionista of the show -- favorite character dressing:
Loved Harshad Chopda's style😛
because i can never bored of Harshad Chopda.. it's a unique show specially the initial tracks/episodes.. with such beautiful and heart touching music.. it's worth watching!👏 Again and Again😳

Hey Maru!! Jb se mai iss forum pe aayi hu...It is ur first ever long post for me😆

Nd Abbu Wasim...Shitt!! I forgot this man...
If Erum had given us a choice for the most funniest character of the show...My first nd last choice WD b Abbu Wasim🤣
Bechara bahut hasanta tha🤣
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tyshal

Hey Maru!! Jb se mai iss forum pe aayi hu...It is ur first ever long post for me😆

Nd Abbu Wasim...Shitt!! I forgot this man...
If Erum had given us a choice for the most funniest character of the show...My first nd last choice WD b Abbu Wasim🤣
Bechara bahut hasanta tha🤣

hahaha shalu😆😆
abbu waseem best the his 'mahi ve' is classic🤣
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My introduction:
Retired professor
The day I started watching Bepannah:
Not addicted to ITV do not normally watch serials.The last one was Kuchh toh log kahenge. Shifting channels looking for cricket action in June 2018 caught a bit of Bepannah showing Jennifer. Fond of her shows since DMG logged in and watched Bepannah in a marathon sitting till I caught up with current episode.
The second episode.
The first disappointment of the show
Rajveer track
The concept was different , great creatives and direction plus the entire ensemble cast good with HC & JW excellent...like magnets that drew me to the tv set every week night.
Adiya will remain one of the best couples ever shown of ITV. Their story was different to most others and Jenshad acting brilliant.
Waseem
My favorite track
Aditya discovers he loves Zoya bepannah.
Both HC & JW
If given an option will I rewatch the show
 because...every rewatch it gets better. There are so many layers to the show and I remain glued to my laptop screen each time I repeat from start to finish .Still unable to accept it is over.
Edited by nayantara. - 5 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My introduction:Am Leena😛

The day I started watching Bepannah:So one day just scrolling through Instagram,saw a clip of it n it was soo fun to watch.so i decided to watch Bepannaah 😆

adi was curious why zoya taking photos of him 

The first disappointment of the show Rajveer entry how he trapped AdiYa in jail with goons to beat them up😭

Why did I choose to stick around the show:storyline was unique,chemistry was sizzling, some unpredictable twists, its OST was❤️

My  POV of  Harshad and Jenny's characters that is Adi and Zoya: adi is super cute adorable bubble i soo love his sarcasm 😆 
Zoya n her logic always crack me🤣 undertanding n smart girl😃

My favorite Vamp of the showAnjana n Rajveer, gives u the feeling of a villian 😉 crazy possessive,obsessive Anjana😆  

My favorite track
 1-when Mahi,Noor and Zoya trying to handle drunk Adi in office 😛
2-when Zoya was desperately capturing photos of Adi for his surprise Birthday🤣   
3-Adi trying to tease grumpy Zoya. pulling her dupatta,spilling water on her,snatching the Ipad n pizza, ordered clown box toy⭐️
4-Ramadan special wala episodes. how incredible they tried to escape from Rajveer!👏

The fashionista of the show -- favorite character dressing obviously zoya! how she turned from innocent zoya wala outfit to successful business women outfits to Sarees😳 

If given an option will I rewatch the show because...i am busy .i dont get time to watch any show in time

Edited by Leena.M - 5 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My introduction: Hiiya guys! I'm Ishana! I'm an undergraduate student in the USA.

The day I started watching Bepannah: haha the long version of this story is I was visiting Jaipur and I saw posters of Bepannaah hung up in the mall and I thought "Wow! Harshad Chopda and Jennifer Winget in a show? That's going to be so powerpacked!" hence I made a special effort to watch it that night. It was the episode where Zoya attempted suicide :(
The first memorable Episode: The first episode I watched when Aditya rushed Zoya to the hospital.

The first disappointment of the show: The Paak rishta track, I found it so unnecessary and it killed Zoya's character for a lot of viewers.

Why did I choose to stick around the show: JenShad's amazing chemistry! And the idea that second chances exist <3 as Jenny says "life doesn't have to end just because a relationship is over"
My POV of Harshad and Jenny's characters that is Adi and Zoya: I loved both but I wish an actress of Jenny's caliber was given more substance in her character and Aditya wasn't made to seem so Majnu-like in the Arshad track.

My favorite Vamp of the show: Parineeta as Anjana!
My favorite track: Aditya in love track (before Arshad)
The fashionista of the show -- favorite character dressing: Zoya before marriage (I bought so many silver jhumkas and palazzo pants to look like her lol!)

If given an option will I rewatch the show because of Harshad and Jenny! <3