Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishbala FF||One Last Time||Mssg(pg33) dt16/5 - Page 2

prishathebest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok, another quick short update. Happy reading ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chapter 2: Damon Salvatore

Rishabh Kundra just sent you a Hi!

I got excited reading this notification. Rishabh Kundra, hope the guy is as cool as his name, I thought. I clicked to open his profile and waited for his pics to load. Turned out my network found the right time to screw me as it was taking forever to load those pics. I was growing impatient. Ahh damn you slow internet! I scrolled down to know more about him.
Rishabh Kundra, 22
Oh, just 2 yrs older than me, if that's his real age!
Lives in Bandra
A lil far from my place, I see. I scrolled further but found nothing. That's it. Nothing more. That was disappointing. I came back to see his pics. N when I saw him, I knew instantly that he'll be a trouble!
           Back in 6th grade when puberty had hit me newly and I was flooding with hormones, I  had seen Damon Salavatore for the first time on the show The vampire diaries. Something strange happened, too strong, too overwhelming for me to handle. For the first time I had felt those butterflies fluttering in my stomach. My heart had started racing up in my chest, my brain blocked out everything else and all I could  do was admire how perfect he was. All those feelings, I never knew existed were suddenly, out of nowhere, rose up in me and were crowding my senses. Since then I had many crushes, transient, long-lasting but none of them overwhelmed me like the one for Damon Salavatore.
           After seeing Rishabh, I felt, ALL THAT TIMES INFINITY. He was so freaking gorgeous. His hair, his lips and oh his beautiful dark brown eyes, so intense, so dreamy. I was that weak, stupid, 11 yr old all over again How can someone this handsome approach me? I was literally drooling over his pics. He had a great sense of style. His pics showed that he had been to all sorts of places. Beaches, Trekking, pubs,  amuzement parks, underwater diving and what not. N then I saw his bio. It read just 1 word,
"Sochlo... "
Seriously, after loosing all my mind this is what he asks me to do. Well, to your disappointment Mr Kundra, I won't. Actually I can't. N I don't want to. Me nhi sochne waali. 

I replied him, Hey! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
So guys let me know your views. Next update will be surely longer, pakka!
Madhu n Rk's chatting session awaits. What do you think about it?๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear...Madhu is badly attracted by rk's looks and i think she is going to fell for rk soon๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the quick update dear...Finally madhu replied to him...I liked ur writing so much dear...I think this was ur first story...I am really excited to read the next part dear๐Ÿ˜‰
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
after seeing Rk's pics Madhu is getting attracted,
why he joined in online portal site,waiting for his pov
thanks for the update
prishathebest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..snow_flake..

nice.. update next part soon.

Tysm keep reading๐Ÿ˜Š
prishathebest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annukumari007

Awesome prologue

Please continue soon..:)

thnx for your support. Do read next parts n express your views๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
prishathebest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishu007

Wow amazing start loved it ..

Wow Rk sent message for Madhu hehe I know he is the one for her I hope they fall in love soon & will be together forever.. Waiting for the next part.. Plz update soon :)

Tysm dear. Madhu n RK will surely end up together. That's  always the plan, right. ๐Ÿ˜ณLet's see how that happens. Keep reading๐Ÿ˜Š
prishathebest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harini06

Awesome update,
after seeing Rk's pics Madhu is getting attracted,
why he joined in online portal site,waiting for his pov
thanks for the update

Tysm dear. I have so much in mind for RK's character. His personality will unfold from next part onwards. ๐Ÿ˜†About his POV, I can't promise anything right now. Let the story take a shape n then I'll try to write one๐Ÿ˜ณ
prishathebest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sujitharajan

Amazing update dear...Madhu is badly attracted by rk's looks and i think she is going to fell for rk soon ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the quick update dear...Finally madhu replied to him...I liked ur writing so much dear...I think this was ur first story...I am really excited to read the next part dear๐Ÿ˜‰

Tysm dear๐Ÿ˜† It's so  pleasing to know that you liked my writing style. Yes indeed this is my first story n getting such support and appreciation from readers like you is overwhelming. About the part, Madhu is just infatuated by his looks. RK's character is yet to unfold. Lets see what happens next. Keep reading and do share your views๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
prishathebest thumbnail

(Warning: A lil mature content ahead. Nothing written here is intended to offend anyone. It's a pure work of fiction)

Chapte 3: Dumbstruck

Next came his reply,
Hey Gorgeous, Wssup?
Hmm he is keeping it smooth. I'll follow his lead.
I'm great. How r u?
Well, why don't you tell me?
Haan? I was confused.
What's that supposed to mean?
I meant that you can find how I'm, by yourself. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Again I'm not sure if I got it.
Where do you stay?
He asked.
I stay in Bandra. In a girls' hostel.
Ok, so I gave him this. Maybe now he'll ask me what I do. N then he'll be shocked to learn that the girl on the other end is a huge genius. I may have a super stressful and demanding career but rendering people speechless and amazed after I proudly tell them that I'm in this field, is my one favorite thing.๐Ÿ˜›
Oh great! I live in Bandra too, Shastri Nagar.
Just then someone knocked on my door. I quickly closed my phone and ran to open it. "Hey Maddy" It was my roommate Trishna. She got in and straightway crashed on her bed. "Bro I'm so tired yaar. You were right, I shouldn't have entered in dis stupid council thing. Umm Council member, more like an unpaid bondage labourer I rolled my eyes listening her crib about this for the zillionth time now. She didn't listen to me when I warned her before and now look what she got herself into. She has to daily work her ass off for the preparations of our upcoming college fest. And this is in addition to the crazy packed schedule we have in cllg and hospital postings. Don't know how long she's gonna make it. "Better eat something and just go to sleep. U need it badly. I suggested looking at her freaking dark circles. Man she is overworked! "I had my dinner in college. I'm sleeping now. Goodnight And she dozed off. 
 I switched off the lights and excitedly climbed back to my bed. I quickly opened the app again and saw 5 unread mssgs from Rishabh
Maybe u can come to my place.
If you r wondering, I'm totally alone this weekend. My parents r out of town to attend a wedding.
Let's have some fun.
R u still there?
Oh I guess u have already left off for my place.๐Ÿ˜†
I stared open-mouthed at his words. Did he just suggest what I'm thinking? I've to make things clear.
Hey I'm back. Sorry my roommate had just arrived so I was caught there for a while.
Oh, never mind. So what do you think of my proposal?
Ahh, he's stuck to that!
Come on, it's too soon for us to meet. Tell me something about yourself. What do you do?
I tried changing the subject.
I'm working as a model and do theatre plays occasionally. What about you?
That's sounds interesting. And it means padhaai se uska dur dur tk koi lena dena nhi hai.
Wow great! Me, I'm a medical student.
U heard it right Mr good looks. Are u dumbstruck?
Cool.
Wait, what!
So, you r not amazed on learning what I'm. Strange, not the reaction I usually get from people.
I hail from a Doctor family. My parents are Docs n even my elder brother is doing his post graduation in Ophthalmology, KEM hospital.
Now I was left dumbstruck.
Wow, great yaar! Then how did u land up in this career.
I was good in academics but I always wanted to make an acting career. So here I'm, struggling to make it big where I belong.
I was really impressed. It would have taken huge guts to leave a completely secure career line and choose to go for his dream.
Very well. U'll surely make it to the top one day.
Thanks...I usually do.๐Ÿ˜‰ Bdw, R u a top person or bottom? I wouldn't mind either๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wait, seriously? Is he on that again!
Do u flirt this way with every other stranger girl u meet online?
Not all, just ones who are pretty and gorgeous and I know I can give them what they deserve.
Ok, so it's final. He's a player. All he is looking for is some sex. N the fact that he is so openly asking for it is making me very very very uncomfortable! Hell, no one has ever talked to me this way.
So u say I'm pretty.
I don't know why I'm not ending it right away. I guess it's too exciting, chatting this way with a stranger. Obviously I'm not going to let anything happen, but if this has to end, why not have some fun before it does. This is harmless, right?
Of course you are pretty. N u r intelligent. That's a tough combination to resist. What say, r u up for a fun ride?
Fun ride! Maybe or maybe not. Let's talk for a while. So why did you choose toto se me a Hi.
Hmm. Because I found you cute and attractive.
Ooh, I'm listening...
N ur second pic is my favorite. I love your cute butt.
That's something I could have never imagined someone say to me. But again he was the "Mr sex-hungry Kundra". He had to say something creepy! Why can't he take the hint I DON'T WANT HIM TO SIMPLY FLIRT. I just want him to talk, open up, like 2 normal people do. Why he has to suggest we do that in every 2nd line.
Do other girls really fall for ur such creepy lines?
๐Ÿ˜ƒYup, only if I'm being honest. I love to appreciate beauty. Want to experience it?๐Ÿ˜‰
What I'm bargaining here for? Can u elaborate?
All sorts of crazy endless fun. I'm a pro at it. U won't regret it, I swear.๐Ÿ˜ณ
God u r too much!
What if I don't like it?
Oh u'll, definitely! Tell me 1 thing, what would you rather prefer, A squeeze of ur butt or a kiss on your boobs๐Ÿ˜›
I'm still breathing. I hope I survived this!
What would you recommend?
I was daring to play along.
I'll like the latter one.
Wanna know why?
Do I?
Why?
Coz I love fondling them. Squeezing, licking, sucking n nibbling the nipples till they r red n swore. Trust me baby, u'll love that too๐Ÿ˜‰
I was left speechless. He's such a sick pervert! That's it. This has gone way too far. It's so gross. How can I sit back and accept such crap from a guy who l barely know. What does he think of himself?
You shouldn't be so sure of your assumptions. Don't you think talking such shit with a complete stranger can be utterly disgusting and offensive! How can u be so disrespectful with women!
I felt angry๐Ÿ˜ก n thought of showing a mirror to this disgusting guy. He might have some good looks and charming attitude but that's not going to get every other girl he lays his eyes on to his bed. At least not me. Sorry Mr Disgusting Kundra, Wrong number!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
He didn't say anything for a while. Did my words just slapped him on his face? Did I finally left him dumbstruck? I hope uski akal thikaane AA gyi hogi! I was about to block his profile, when I got another text from him,
I would never disrespect a women. I know my limits and would have stopped if u had asked me too.
But u didn't. U played along.

U ASKED FOR THIS!
So guys, how's this update? Let me know your views. What do you think is gonna happen next? How r you liking these characters so far?
Appreciation, criticism all are welcome.
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
Rk is such a flirt,he is so open,
thanks for the update