Guddan

AKSHAN SS-MERI Khushi last part on 8 Feb 2019 updated

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

AKSHAN SS- MERI Khushi..

Hi guys I m back with this new story as I have read the iwmbuzz article also so decided to write this.

Aage aap logon k hawale MERI post sathiyon achchi lage to bataiyega.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

When Akshat heard it he was shocked the land from his feet was snatched from his feet. He just got clueless for two mins.

He recalled what he said to her when he was angry. Jis din tum MERI Zindagi se cHali jaogi wo din MERI Zindagi Ka sabse Khushi Ka din Hoga. He was so horrified that today God has heard his wish.

But he get up with a determination.with a determination to save her to bring her back in his life.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Akshan n alll three devils was taken out by the army officers. The ladies were tired due to being hanged on the rope.while Akshat was injured a little in an attempt to save them.

When all was done.members started to going towards the car as everyone wanted to go home.

He came closer to her n asked her

A- tum thik ho na. Chot to Nahi aayi na????

G- chot to aai hai or khoon b bah Raha hai.

A- kya?? Kahan lagi h chot. Dikhao mujhe.

Saying this he get his handkerchief from his pocket n looked at her. She took the hanky held his hand n tied it on his hand.which was bleeding.

A- ye kya hai??

G-chot hai. Or khoon b bah Raha hai

Kya zarurat hero banne ki kis ne Kaha tha ki jaa k Terrorist ko maaro.apko samajh Nahi aata kya. Aapko kya laga ki ye Dutta k do kaudi k gunday h jinko mar k aap hame bacha lenge.arre terrorist the wo agar gusse me aakar Kuch Kar Diya Hota to...

A- to kya...

G- what if I had lost you.

She looked at his eyes with her teary eyes. Such a pure n innocent care n love was there he thought.

A- mujhe Kuch Nahi Hota kyonki tum in terrorist Ka dimag Jo kha Rahi thi. Un me se ek ne mujhse poocha BHI tha ki aap apni biwi ko kaise jhelte Hain. Aap ko bahut pareshan Karti hogi Nahi??

G- ha to Mera Jana aap k liye Khushi ki hi to BAAT hogi.jis din main aap ki Zindagi se jaungi wo aapki Zindagi Ka sabse Khushi Ka din Hoga. Yahi Kaha tha na Aapne.

Akshat looked at her eyes there was pain she was hurt bcoz of him. He was about to say something.but next moment was the shock of his life. Guddan just hugged him n turned a 180 angle.

The very next moment what Akshat found was a terrorist who tried to ran from the police came to shoot him but this idiot woman came across.

She just got unbalanced Akshat hold her. He wanted to say that what did u have done but his words blocked in his throat.

He just looked her teary eyed.

She tried hard to suppress the pain n smiled. She said

G- AA Gaya apki Zindagi k sabse khushi Ka din.

She just fainted.

Akshat just hugged her n said

A- Nahi guddan ye MERI Khushi bilkul b Nahi hai.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So do comments how was that.

Will try to update sooon n the next one will be a longer one I promise.

Edited by Kaya_luvakshan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amzing
i really wanted to read this story u fulfilled my wish
but this ss is short
plz contiinue the next part soon
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update dear
InterwInter plot
Wanna know AJ emotions seeing guddu in that state in hospital
Please do continue soon
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Omg this story is damn interesting
Guddan took the bullet for AJ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Please Guddan ko kuch maat hone dena
Do update next part soon
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Just wooow...so emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ plzzz update the next part soon..I want to see Akshats tadap,his intense feeling for guddan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Kayaaa!!!!
This is exactly my favourite plot where heroine defends the hero in the same way ... and hero guilty of having said such harsh words like this before 

You read my mind ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘

Update tomorrowww๐Ÿ˜ƒ
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start
Love it
Continue soon
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rula diya tumne kavya๐Ÿ˜ญ
Nice starting 

Please update soon
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome 
Update Soon 
Please Add me to your PM List 
thank you 
Bee222 thumbnail
I was really wishing to read a plot like this... Guddu dying or in hospital and AJ tadpaoing bcz of it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Update soon! And pls make it longer... ye to kitna chotu sa part tha ๐Ÿ˜’