Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

KZK 2 LIVE UPDATES/ Episode Discussions Thread 23 Jan 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode begins with Komo lifting Pre out of Anu's arms .. Asking every one to concentrate on the engagement Mohini calls Anu baby to the venue  ..Anurag walks away ,,..komo Pre angry eyelock ..
Nivi starts scolding pre for not being careful while walking !! Why did she always have to play spoilsport ??
Rajesh reprimands Nivi ... Things happen accidentally ...
Nivi says Sorry baba ... Nivi asks Pre to pick up the ring ... Pre finds the ring lying near her fet.
Mohini asks Pre to get that ring to venue quickly 
Pre picks it up n slowly walks up to Anu n hands it to him 
BG song plays ...".Ajeeb daastan hai ye ..." 

pandit gets ring ceremony completed ..
Shivani is very upset so is Pre ..
All clap 
Anu has eyes only for Pre ...she walks away ..anu's eyes follow her ...
All congratulate him but he has eyes only for Pre ..
Soon he losses sight of Pre as she walks out of Basu villa in tears ..into the garden ..
Sad BG song plays ...

Pre remembers how Anu had  almost confessed his feelings for her ..then komo taunting her 

Anu starts looking for her ..he does not find her .. He misses her n regrets not talking to her while she was before him ??He comes to his room ...

He was engaged ...yet he was thinking of Pre Why ?? 

Anu asks himself why was he here ?? Why was he looking for Pre all the time ..why did he want to meet her ..talk to her all the time ?? 

Downstairs every one was waiting for him ..while he was up here looking for Prerna !! What was wrong with him!! Why was he doing this ??

He recollects Anupam's words that Anu loved Pre .
He then remembers moloy's words that he loved his girl 

Anu realizes he loved prerna ...
Some papers fly away from his table ..he picks up Pre's pic from them ...
Romantic BG song plays ..." Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga ..."

He gets FBs of Anu Pre cute romantic scenes  ... 

Some where else Pre is teary eyed thinking of Anu and mutters hopelessly ..I LOVE YOU ANURAG !!

Sitting in the veranda Pre feels she felt Anu telling her something ...

Anu recollects all thise moments when Pre had tried to explain to himmabiut true love and he had laughed it off .. Now he left exactly as she had explained n he smiles to himself ...

He assures Pre in his mind that his love was not going ti be like that of Thorn bird 
He wil tell her how much he loved her ...

BG song plays ...Pal ek pal mein his tham sa gaya ..." 

He loves his new found feelings ..he feels elated n happy n relieved ...
This was LOVE !!!
He had never before felt this way 

He recollects how sid had always said what he felt for Mishka was infatuation but he had insisted he loved Mish ... 
But now he realized what true love was !!

He feels like an idiot that he took so long to realize this 
He had to tell Pre he decides n smiles to himself ..I LOVE YOU !! Main Prerna se pyaar karta hoon 

He thinks of telling his maa ..his heart wants something else .. His heart wanted Prerna 
He had to break up alliance with Mish .. 
He had to tell Pre he decides ...

He feels this was a beautiful feeling ..it made him so happy .
He wonders if Pre will be happy too ..he walks to wards the hall 

At thenhall Mish is missing anurag and hopes pre stopped persuing  Anu .
Komo assures this engagement was Anurag's promise to her of commitment ... And even if there was any spark between Anu Pre it will go away soon .

Pre feels uoset that she was roo late .. If she had told him may be this engagement might never have happened !! 
But its too late ..she then decides that everything was always from her side  ... Her  feelings .. Her love .. Nothing was ever from Anu's side .. Love is never one sided ... He feels heart broken n walks downstairs to the hall 

Moloy is having some moments of happy banter with Rajesh, Veena and Shivani
Moloy is sad ... Mol reveals he had suggested they get Anu Pre married but Rajesh had refused ... 
Shivani jumps in and is in full support of Anu Pre alliance .. Veena reprimands Shivani for thinking all this . Rajesh tries to diveet the matter 
Moloy invites Shivani to meet him later for some discussions ..

Moh comes there n tells him to be with his samadhi ..choubey ji 

Yesterday's dange were controlled by him only ...
Mol is advised to accompany Mohi to Samadhi ji Mol, leaves reluctantly 

Anu pre look at eachother at two ends of the hall ..they have long distance eyelock .. Anu is happy n excited to tell her his feelings ..while Pre is heart broken over her unrequited love .. They walk towards eachother ... 

AnuPre  have eyelock and FBs of all romantic scenes 
BG song plays ..."Tujhme rab dikhta hai ..yaara main kya karoo..."

Anu smiles at her while she stares athim ...  ...

Precap 
Mish is very jealous of Anu Pre 
She gets hold of Prerna's pic from Anu's room and mutters that neither will she be seen by Anu nor will she affect him any more 
Saying this she sets fire to the pic n angrily throws it  away ..the silken net curtains catch fire 
Soon the place is ablaze with huge flames 

Next scene Anurag saves Pre n hugs her... He remembers how he had hugged  the red dupatta and  n said  ... I love you prerna .. Main tumse pyaar karta hoon ...

He mutters that he had promised to be by her always n save her from trouble ..Anu pre hug tightly 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just saw the precap on instagram.

Misha is the one who starts the fire. I bet you, she will blame it on Prerna.

Anurag hugs the red dupatta and tells the dupatta (dreaming it is Prerna) that he has becomes to love her. I wish people in Kasauti would start talking in real rather than only in their imagination!!!
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for precap update Ukgirl. Yani aaj slow motion engagement ho gayi. Now officially making Mish negative. Instead of directly questioning Anu she is resorting to kill someone if it was intentional.
Anu jab reality mein dusron ke samne bolega tab main uske baare mein baat karungi. 
Anushka gets engaged ... but Anurag is lost in Prerna ...
Pre leaves , Anurag follows her but then he gets surrounded by people congratulating him and he looses her sight ..
He in pre search goes to his room expecting her to be there 😆 , Pre is in outside Basu house ( I Guess  ) crying ...
Anurag questions himself why is he thinking about her , and then in mirror sees his engagement and says that their is wrong when he is engaged and still thinking about Pre... with zeros of FB's build up , he says this is Love , this feelings is new . I never felt this earlier . Earlier Sid use to say that you don't mishka it is just infatuation, I would deny and say that it is love , but I never felt for Mishka that what I am feeling for Pre now ...

He is happy and decides that he'll talk to Maa and break this engagement.

Pre now enter BB and is repenting that why I didn't let know AnurG about my feelings , may be then today's situation would have been diff .

Anurag now in search of Pre comes down and they finally meet .

Precap Amish in her jealousy sets the pre snap on Fire, and that fire spreads in BB.
Anurag I Guess is talking to fainted Pre that he loves her . AnuPre hug .
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Its great that he is thinking of breaking off his engagement. Its the right thought to come to his head.

Given this is kasauti, why do I get the feeling there is not going to be any real confession between them.

OR MAYBE FRIDAY WILL BE THE CONFESSION IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIRE!
Originally posted by: UKGirl22

Its great that he is thinking of breaking off his engagement. Its the right thought to come to his head.

Given this is kasauti, why do I get the feeling there is not going to be any real confession between them.

OR MAYBE FRIDAY WILL BE THE CONFESSION IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIRE!

Don't expect anything ðŸ˜†... this is gonna stretched...

He won't be able to say anything to his Maa even ðŸ˜†...
Can they please stop showing Prerna this idiot ...
Like a bhatakti dukhi atma She is roaming in entire Babsu house ...
If she has come for her Friend then how about putting up a smiling face and congratulating him ...or if you are not able to take this heart break , now Engagement is done how about leaving the place ...
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RollingStones

Can they please stop showing Prerna this idiot ...

Like a bhatakti dukhi atma She is roaming in entire Babsu house ...
If she has come for her Friend then how about putting up a smiling face and congratulating him ...or if you are not able to take this heart break , now Engagement is done how about leaving the place ...

I guess that is the only way to get the story to progress for them. To show her trying to meet with Anurag. They did this during the Naveen track. Anurag kept pushing and pulling Prerna into corners until people started doubting whether he has an anger issue. This was their way of showing how much he cares.

I haven't seen todays episode. As of yesterday, I don't think her crying was too much. She was never crying in front of him - in fact she told him she needed to not depend on him so much. Shes only ever cried in private. Which is allowed, isn't it? In real life don't we all cry after break ups and listen to super soppy music with friends?
UKGirl22 thumbnail
For me what matters is how both prerna and anurag behave after a confession to each other.

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks suta and good luck for exams. Is it worth watching today's episode?