Why the prince needs to be saved?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
It is the duty of a Rajput and king to protect his kingdom, praja and women.
But this rajput/prince/king is not capable of doing any of those. Rajjya gaya...what to protect? Praja ka phikar kahan??? Now sending a girl to sleep with their half dead prince ...so that she can save/protect him???🤢

Aisa prince should not live. A guy who needs to sleep with a woman ...whom he didn't marry...doesn't deserve to live.
I wish the Vishkanya to kill that prince and burn the palace down. because this Rajputs are just assholes.  Rajguru is a sick man. He needs some dhulai too. 🤢🤢

None of the male character in this serial should be called as "mard". sabke sab impotent... hijra. 🤢🤢🤢
Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago
I agree I already complained again m saying it Just not liking this living in one room without marriage ... It's pathetic track by CVs.
If he is so in dangerous why did they not marry Viraj with Sitara. If they believe that Sitara's kundli is so powerful. Why didn't they just unite these two? Why have to make it as if Nethra and him will marry?
Originally posted by nuomi.riceball

If he is so in dangerous why did they not marry Viraj with Sitara. If they believe that Sitara's kundli is so powerful. Why didn't they just unite these two? Why have to make it as if Nethra and him will marry?

That would be the right thing to do.
Now if Netra marry him...will Sitara still stay with them in their SR night?? How ridiculous is this?😡