Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am still confused whether to Support vishkanya's or royal families.Because all this enemosity is a result of a web of misunderstandings.The makers always manages to make me emotional while watching the helplessness of vishkanya's to meet their daughter/niece.Today's scene was also emotional where Surili met Sitara for the 1st time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am actually liking this positive side of Vishkanyas - the way Surili reacted on meeting Sitara, Vrinda's love for her daughter, their bonding - love this part of the Vishkanyas. Dunno how negative will they be in future? I suspect maybe Vrinda will die or something may happen to her, to turn the remaining three vehemently against the rpyals and even against Sitara, because while Vrinda lives, she will not turn against her daughter as she herself has stated that for a mother, her child is the foremost!

The royals on the other hand look positive but then they were willing to sacrifice Sitara's dignity just to save their son. So I dunno how positive they wil be in future. Rajguru for sure is not so nice as he seems to be. His loyalty blinds him towards humanity it seems.

Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I for one really want sitara to meet her mom and massis ,its so emotional 
seeing them cry for sitara and wanting too meet her . hope it happens soon
i dont really like the rajguru at all , i know hes protecting the royal family
but still , mother and daughter need too meet  
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love that they are showing both the sides as positive. If they showed vishkanyas as completely negative, then there would be no story left. Now, it will be interesting. I'm rooting for the vishkanyas right now ðŸ˜ƒ The rajvanshis are too selfish and Rajguru is the absolute worst.
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They should show vishkanyas free and then the real fight between royals and them. 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes, they should let us see the real fight between the Vishkanya and the royal family. 

They are keeping the suspense for who knows what.