Why CV'S are trying to make sandhya ji villian

Posted: 5 years ago
All i see is a concerned mother who's trying to do what's best for her son..
Because this clingy family is never gonna let mauli move one..

Even if radhika n dida agree to throw mauli out of the house middle of the night..they are her family and she will stand by them..
But when sandhya ji wants her to move on for her own good she's given stares as if sandhyaji has asked mauli to give some agni pariksha..

What CV'S need to realise is.. when ever  kunal has to answer some questions he conveniently gets away with it.. 

I feel its kunal's mistake that he did not give an explanation to pari making her look for answers else where..
Now conveniently blame sandhya n sweety for telling her the truth..

It's almost a crime to wish good for mauli.. ishaan is bad if he expects some thing from her.. 
And ishaan's mom tho tauba ... she cannot ask or say anything to mauli.. OMg she's so bad n evil is everyone's reaction.

Because they want to show Mauli can't get better sasural than mama and dida.. simple.. this is all the way for Maunal union. Makers love Kunal too muchπŸ˜† he gets everything without him asking for it. First it was so easy for him to convince Nandini. Second he came back to India, god knows for what reason, Mama and dida forgave him just like thatπŸ˜• and then Mauli.. one two scenes in that camp.. she started 'kunal is great father, great doctor' jaap.. 
Everything related to Kunal is great and divineπŸ˜†
CVs are doing no good. Asking mauli to stay away from Kunal's family was okay for me. All I saw back then was a mother loving her son. But now, they are making her character worse. She shouldn't have told Pari the truth, especially so harshly. Just because Kunal is at fault, doesn't mean Sandhya is a saint. To make things even worse, today's episode ruined it completely. Kunal didn't tell Pari the truth, agreed it was his mistake but who gave the right to Sandhya to speak that way? For a minute let's ignore the fact that Pari should have asked Kunal, she was told the truth by Mishti and she came to meet her. A kid questioning Mauli something can make her drift away from Ishaan? Are you kidding me? If yes then better call of the marriage, is honestly doing no good. When Sandhya knew Pari was alone, she should have been careful. Chalo forgive that as well, today she crossed all lines by saying it's Pari's fault and Kunal won't talk to her or get well. I'm sorry but I don't see mother's love anymore
Sandhyaji is just a puppet of sweet's hand now. She is using a kid to hide her secret. She is scaring her, try to manipulate her, and what not. It was just simple. She should have been told the truth of that night to ishaan. But now she is doing stupid things to hide the matter which will land her in deep trouble.
Wishing good for somebody is great but forcing what you feel is good on somebody is just not right 
And she is looking like a villain not bcz she is a concerned mother 
Bcz 
1. She said mean things to a 4 year old kid and sent her back all alone instead of acting like a 'mother' and informing kunal 
Infact when she got to know that pari did not come back home all night, she asked mauli ishaan to go on a long drive 
No regret no concerns 

2. She is now trying to hide her mistake by manipulating pari 

3. She forced mauli to leave her family to marry Ishaan which is wrong in so many ways .. Even if they are related to kunal, mauli has lived with them for years .. It should be her own  choice to move to Ishaan's place 

4. She is simply intersted in getting ishaan & mauli married ..Kunal is missing, injured, dead whatever .. Just get married and leave the family as if they are strangers 
She has zero respect for mauli's emotions No matter how bad kunal was, Isn't mauli allowed to grieve his death and stay with her loved ones when they are broken? Should not this be a personal choice, what to feel & what not to feel 

Even neighbours are more understanding and concerned if something like this happens in a family 

5. Mauli is a strong independent woman .. She can decide for herself & her kid 
Advising somebody for their good is one thing 
But Sandhya is instructing her like she is a kid .. Pick up your phone, go to hospital, don't go to medical camp, forget your family, constant reminder that you are a divorcee and we are accepting you 
Too backward & regressive 

There is no denial that kunal has done the worst possible things with mauli
But being treated bad in the past, is no excuse to tolerate non-sense just because it's not as bad as that !! 

Originally posted by Swadhinta07

Wishing good for somebody is great but forcing what you feel is good on somebody is just not right 
And she is looking like a villain not bcz she is a concerned mother 
Bcz 
1. She said mean things to a 4 year old kid and sent her back all alone instead of acting like a 'mother' and informing kunal 
Infact when she got to know that pari did not come back home all night, she asked mauli ishaan to go on a long drive 
No regret no concerns 

2. She is now trying to hide her mistake by manipulating pari 

3. She forced mauli to leave her family to marry Ishaan which is wrong in so many ways .. Even if they are related to kunal, mauli has lived with them for years .. It should be her own  choice to move to Ishaan's place 

4. She is simply intersted in getting ishaan & mauli married ..Kunal is missing, injured, dead whatever .. Just get married and leave the family as if they are strangers 
She has zero respect for mauli's emotions No matter how bad kunal was, Isn't mauli allowed to grieve his death and stay with her loved ones when they are broken? Should not this be a personal choice, what to feel & what not to feel 

Even neighbours are more understanding and concerned if something like this happens in a family 

5. Mauli is a strong independent woman .. She can decide for herself & her kid 
Advising somebody for their good is one thing 
But Sandhya is instructing her like she is a kid .. Pick up your phone, go to hospital, don't go to medical camp, forget your family, constant reminder that you are a divorcee and we are accepting you 
Too backward & regressive 

There is no denial that kunal has done the worst possible things with mauli
But being treated bad in the past, is no excuse to tolerate non-sense just because it's not as bad as that !! 

Absolutely love your comment. Very apt. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Writing Goes To Favour Of MauNaal End πŸ˜› Spice up Things n Closure Of MauHaan πŸ˜› Sandhya Ji is Main Element πŸ˜› Destroy Herself Day By Day or Black washing Her All in Process of Whitewash Of Great Kunal πŸ˜† ...

No Mehak Add Sweetie To Destroy The Dish Completely πŸ˜› Cvs πŸ‘ .. ❓ ..
White washing chal rahi hai. Fir bhi kuch nahi hosakta, large viewer can't buy this nonsense thing instead of disliking increase towards kunal more & more & towards pari too. Even they will brought back evil rajdeep tab bhi kunal can't get away like writer & maker want from audiance no not at all πŸ˜† "Yeh patthar ki lakir hai writer babu πŸ˜‰Edited by amolaarohi - 5 years ago
My post is answer of your question πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
I'm all for an Ishaan-Mauli marriage (and that too a happy one where she falls in love with him), but even then I have say Sandhya is being portrayed as a villain because she is one!

At the beginning they showed her demand as semi-reasonable (though she highly lacks emotional quotient and is too moo-phat), but after what she said to Pari (exposing Nandini) and now scaring her into keeping her mouth shut, is just honestly, horrible.

I cannot stand her.