New FF: A Love Called Hatred-Ch.5 Part 2 Page 8-2/11/19

Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters. The story is mine. Please do not copy and paste anywhere else.
Hello everyone! This is my first time writing an Akshan FF, but I have been a huge fan of this couple and got inspired to write a unique story about both of them. Please do give this story a chance and leave any comments, questions and criticism in the comment sections. Thank you so much πŸ˜Š

~A Love Called Hatred~      

A small introduction to the story...

Isn't a man punishable for his own deeds...why is it that his loved ones always have to bear it? Why is it that they have to face the fury and rage of his actions?

Guddan:...Why did I have to face the consequences of my brother's deeds? His one deed ruined a life that was going to be mine...His one deed bound me in a lifetime of a relationship with a stranger who finds joy in my sadness and anger in my happiness...How will I be able to teach him that love is not the meaning of hatred? 

Character Sketch: 

• Guddan Gupta: A innocent young 22 year old who is a bride to be. She always aspired to be a doctor, but failed to ever gain admission to medical school. As an alternative, her parents decide to marry her of, only to encounter that she would never face that wedding and instead be taken away. Her life always tries and tests her...how will she conquer these tests of life when she encounters herself bound to relationship that was a result of compromise.
  • Akshat Jindal: A man without a heart. A cold and dark soul that has reached the heights of his career, but left behind in terms of relationships. His pride, honor and reputation are the most important things to him in his life. His family always comes second to his reputation and honor.
  • Papa Gupta: A loyal assistant to Akshat Jindal who now has encountered his revenge and anger when his son elopes with Akshat's spoiled sister Lakshmi.
  • Aditya Gupta: Guddan's elder brother and the eldest child int he Gupta family. His life encountered a twist of fate as he fell in love with the rich, spoiled sister of Akshat Jindal.
  • Lakshmi Jindal: Akshat's youngest sister and his most beloved sister until she decides to elope with Aditya.
  • Dadi Jindal: the only and sole woman who can control Akshat Jindal and make him bow to her wills.

More characters to be added soon as story develops...

Table of Contents
Chapter 1   Page 1

Chapter 2   Page 4

Chapter 3   Page 4

Chapter 4   Page 6

Chapter 5 Part 1 Page 7

Chapter 5 Part 2   Page 8

Edited by Jasmine457 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters! The story is mine, so please do not copy and paste elsewhere.

Hello everyone! This is my first time writing an Akshan story, so please do comment, post questions or criticisms. Please do tell me what are your future expectations from the story.

Chapter 1        

The sun shined lightly in the horizon as it gave its glimpses on to the balcony. I smiled lightly as I looked out towards the beautiful day that was slowly rising and waking up. The sunlight slowly catching on to the dark mehendi that covered my hands-a mehendi signaling a beautiful future that was about to come soon.

"Guddan! Guddan beta!" I turned around as I heard Ma calling me. I smiled and closed the screen door as I walked inside towards the kitchen.

"Ma what happened? Why are you calling so loudly?" I questioned as I made my way into the kitchen as Ma stood panicking as she kept rolling ladoos.

"What's wrong?! What do you mean? You are getting married in two days and we still have so much to do! We have to send these fresh ladoos out to all our relatives and then still pick up your wedding outfit form the tailor! Do you know how much what we have to do and you...you are busy watching the sunrise outside!" Ma exclaimed as I rolled my eyes as I hugged her.

"Ma just relax ok? Everything will be fine! Ok? Just relax nah? We have Papa, Aditya bhai, Revati, you and me...so many people...I am sure everything will work out ok?" I reassured as I rubbed her arm and began making the ladoos.

"Phir bhi Guddan. It's not only your marriage, but Adi's marriage too right? The Sharmas agreed to marry Vivek to you only if we agreed to get their daughter Neha married to Adi, so it is very important both of your weddings go well," Ma replied as I shook my head and began rolling the ladoos.

Indeed it was an odd deal, but Sharma uncle had always been Papa's best friend and he had always wished to get both to his children married into our family, so maybe it indeed was expected that someday both Adi bhai and my marriage would end up in the Sharma family. I always knew Vivek, but still it was an arranged marriage of sorts. I really didn't know Vivek to the point that I would say I somewhat romantically like him or am in love with him, but I do know marriage will likely change these feelings...it has too.

I fixed my duptaa as I took the ladoos and began packing them in gift boxes.

"What is happening here?" Revati asked as she stretched and yawned as she walked intot eh kitchen.

"Chalo, finally the princess of sleep is awake," I commented as Revati rolled her eyes and sat down besides me at the dining table as I placed the ladoos in the gift boxes.

"Why are we making ladoos? We could just order them," Revati commented as she took a bite of an apple.

"And get looted by the caterer right? Already he is charging so much and for sending ladoos in gift boxes he would charge so much more! You know beta we will not be able to afford so much. Already, your papa already has taken out so much loans from his job, we cannot afford to lose more," Ma began as I looked up at her realizing indeed she was correct. 

Sharma uncle was expecting an extravagant wedding and I did tell Ma and Papa to consider calling for the wedding, but they didn't listen one bit since they thought the Guptas were a well settled family and had already offered Adi bhai a job as an engineer at the their company that would proceed after the wedding. Moreover, Ma and Papa thought I was lucky to get married with a well settled man like Vivek considering the fact that I had barely did my bachelors and clearly had no luck in getting admission to medical school.

"Adi where are you going?" Ma asked. I suddenly looked up as I noticed Adi bhai in a rush as he held a small hand bag with him. He looked back at Ma as I looked at him curiously.

"Um...I..." Adi bhai began. He looked nervous as I noticed his face slightly turning red.

"Where are you taking that bag?" Ma questioned.

"Um...to the gym...Yeah, I was going to the gym. I have to look good for the wedding," Adi bhai noted as he weakly smiled. An odd smile and not a genuine one at all. What is going on?

"What? The gym? Adi, we need you help in preparing for the wedding. You are not the only one getting married beta. Guddan is too!" Ma exclaimed as Adi bhai sighed and looked back at me.

"Of course Ma, but it's just a one hour workout. I will be back soon ok?" Adi bhai quickly rushed out the front door as I looked out at him in curiousity. Somehow something did not feel right.

"I am surprised how this boy wakes up so early to encounter the Delhi morning pollution and go to the gym. Sometimes running outside in that smog too! Can you believe it?" Ma questioned as I shook my head and looked out at the closed door. I felt my heart beating fast as I felt my hands shake. Something is not right. Why do if feel like something awful is about to happen?

I fixed my black duptaa and earrings as I smiled shyly and looked at my mehendi on my hands. Today was the cocktail party hosted by the Sharma family as a means to kick back and allow some relaxation for both of the families before we would get swarmed with wedding rituals and after parties. A nice way to spend time for both of the families together.

"Waise Guddan di are you excited to meet Vivek jiju?" Revati teased as I smiled shyly and fixed my black anarkali and clipped a few strands of my hair back.

"Excited?...I mean, I am happy to meet him," I replied.

"What? Just happy? Oh come on di, you are about to marry him in two days!" Revati exclaimed as she sat down in front of the dressing table and put on a bindi as she smiled and looked in the mirror.

"What do you want me to say?" I replied.

"I don't know...I mean you are marrying him. Aren't you supposed to love him?"

I rolled my eyes as I fixed my duptaa.

"I mean...it's too early to say anything. I don't really know him like a fiance is supposed to know him you know what I am saying? Like I know him since we were kids, but more like on the level of acquaintances,"

"Well, I am sure you will love him one day. Most likely he will love you...I mean look at your mehendi," Revati said as she grabbed my hands and admired my mehendi.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it is so dark indicating that your future husband will love like there is no end...With so much passion," Revati gushed as I felt my cheeks turn red as I looked at her.

"Okay, let's go. We are going to get late," I grabbed Revati's arm as we walked out toe living area.

"Where is Adi? He hasn't returned since the morning," Ma exclaimed as she worriedly sat down on the couch as Papa walked back and forth in the living area.

"I am surprised. Seriously, Adi never has done something like this. Do you remember what he said to you?" Papa questioned Ma.

"I mean...he left saying he has to go the gym. Then later he texted he might be late because he had something important to do. I called him over and over again to ask what important task he had to do and for some reason he never picked up," Ma replied.

I sighed as I began playing with my hands as I looked back at Revati. Where is Adi bhai? He never has been like this. This is so out of character. I began playing with my duptaa as I looked at the clock as it read six o'clock. It had been ten hours since Adi bhai had not returned home. Where is he? I thought.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang loudly. I felt myself shake suddenly as I felt my heart beating faster as I looked at the door. Shadows seen beneath the door as if it was pure evil that was about to enter. I sighed nervously as I looked at the door as I tried to calm myself down.

"Um...let me see," I whispered nervously as I gulped and slowly walked up to the door. I wrapped the duptaa around my shoulders and placed it on my head as I walked towards the brown wooden door. Typically, I never answer doors, in fact, I always hide as I get scared of the unknown person who might be behind it. The area my family lives in is typically not deemed safe and is notorious for thieves, so it is justified for me to be scared. But, somehow today was different. Something in me told me to go and open that door and I did.

I slowly unlocked the old wooden door as I felt the cold handles touch the warmth of my skin as I opened it slowly. A cool breeze entered as I noticed a pair of shadows surround me. My eyes slowly following the trail of shadows as I looked up and noticed a tall figure in front of me. Standing still like a silent dark beast. My eyes trailed on the dark black suit that traced the body of the tall figure in front of me. My eyes trailing on to a stone face that stood still, but filled with rage and fury. I noticed a group of men standing behind him that embraced his darkness.

"Namaste...Ji...aap kaun?" I asked nervously as my voice barely whimpered.

"Where is Aditya?" The man asked coldly as I looked at him curiously. Why is he asking for Adi bhai? Who is he? I have never seen him before.

"Ji...Adi bhai...why are you looking for him? Who are you?" I questioned as I felt the duptaa on my head slowly slide down.

"Where is Aditya?! Tell me where is he?!" He began yelling loudly as I felt my heart racing and my hands trembling as I felt every hair in my body stand up at the sound of his voice. I gulped as I nervously looked at him. Suddenly I felt a hard push as he pushed me back hard as I grabbed on to the wall to balance myself.

"Akshat sir aap," Papa replied as I looked back as Papa looked at the man in credible fear as he began shaking as he looked at him.

Suddenly a storm winded up in the living room as the large group of men rushed into the house and slammed the front door shut as I raced back towards Revati holding her back as she held on to my arm tightly. My heart pounding loudly as I felt redness rush up to my face. The men running to the back of the house as if they were out for hunting. My eyes followed Akshat as he suddenly ran up to Papa and grabbed his collar tightly. My eyes widened as I held on to Revati.

"Papa! No! Papa!" I yelled as Akshat slammed Papa against the wall as I ran up to Papa before Ma pushed me back towards Revati.

"Guddan move back!" Ma yelled as Revati held on to my arm as Ma began screaming at Akshat to let him go of Papa.

"Sir what are you doing?!Please let go of me!" Papa yelled as Akshat held on to his collar tightly.

"Where is your son Aditya? Where is he?!" Akshat yelled loudly as I felt my breath getting heavy as I felt sweat lightly cooling on my face as I looked at both of them...scared and fear slowly filling each part of my soul up as I stared at Akshat. There was something about him...something different...an aura that indicated he was not a man to mess with. An aura of a devil. Darkness that appeared to fill each part of his body.

"I-I don't know...We ourselves are looking for him!" Papa nervously replied.

"Lies! All of these are lies! Tell me the truth!" He began yelling loudly as I heard the men gather behind me as I gulped nervously and held on to Revati tightly.

"Beta...we really do not know where is Aditya...What has he done? Why are you looking for him?" Ma questioned as she walked up to Akshat.

"What has he done?! Are you serious?!...He has taken my sister! Your son ran away with my sister Lakshmi!" Akshat roared.

My eyes widened as I stood shell shocked as I heard the words rumble through the house. I felt my hands go cold as I repeated his words in my mind. Ran away? What?...How can this be? Adi bhai can never do such thing.

"Nahi...this is not possible," Ma whispered as she held on to the wall as she tried to balance herself. I quickly ran up to Ma and held her as I rubbed her hands trying to keep her conscience as she stood shocked...her skin turning pale as her eyes wandered aimlessly.

"This is possible! Your son and my sister Lakshmi ran away! They eloped! Now...don't act too innocent! Where is your son?!" Suddenly I heard a loud crash as Akshat grabbed a glass vase and threw it on the floor.

"We don't know! We honestly don't know!" Papa exclaimed.

"Acha...you don't know! Huh! After eating off of my company as a low-life employee...this is how you pay back to my family huh?! Is this how you payback?!"

I heard a loud crash as I suddenly placed my hands on my ears as my body began trembling faster as I watched the dining table turn upside down as the monster in front of me went into rage. He began throwing the small wooden dining table chairs against the wall as he proceeded to the kitchen and began throwing plates on the floor as Ma screamed loudly trying to stop him as he proceeded to destroy the peace that once was present in the house. Lamps falling down on the floor, the boxes of fresh ladoos collapsing on the floor as he stomped over them as he threw down the coffee table. It was rage...pure anger mixed with ill intentions.

"Sir, please calm down! I am telling the honest truth...I do not where my son is! I do not know!" Papa repeatedly yelled.

Suddenly he rushed back up as a beast as he grabbed Papa and threw him on the floor. His forehead bleeding as he tried to get up.

"Papa!" I let go of Ma as I used all the force I had in my body as I ran up to Papa and grabbed on to his shoulders as I knelt down. Tears slowly making their way down my cheeks as placed my duptaa lightly on his forehead as I dabbed his wound.

"Papa...are you ok?" I whispered as I looked towards his eyes...full of innocence and no way indicating any deceit.

An aura of darkness slowly approached me as I felt my body tremble with tears blurring my vision. I quickly wiped away my tears as I looked up and saw Akshat standing right above me as he looked at me. His hazel eyes full of swift darkness and eagerness to torture. His eyes latched on to mines as his eyes stood still on my face.

"Please...I beg of you...please do not hurt my Papa...He...is...telling...the truth...actually...we all are...We do not know where Adi bhai is...I swear," I hiccupped as I tried to force words out of my mouth. A heaviness clouded my chest as I tried to take deep breaths trying to calm myself down, but I couldn't as I felt more tears rush down my cheeks. I stared at my hands as they trembled...slowly picking them up I folded them in front of his feet that stood in front of me.

Never in my life had I begged...Never...there was just too much pride in me to do such, but somehow that pride broke in an instant when it came to saving my parents...when it came to saving my family. That pride broke instantly when a man of power stood before me.

There was silence. It had latched on to destruction and in no means was able to let go of it as it tried to calm it down. I heard Akshat's deep breathing as he stood above me. His cold eyes still looking down at me as my hands stood folded in front of him. He stood cold as words appeared to catch him in a trap.

"Guddan beta...go back...go and take Revati to your room," Papa whispered to me as I looked back and shook my head.

"Nahi...I cannot...leave you and Ma alone here..." I whispered back.

"Stop it Guddan...go to your room," Papa ordered as I looked back at Revati as she stood scared and held on to Ma.

I mustered my strength and slowly got up as I began walking away. Suddenly, I felt a tightness on my wrist as suddenly it twisted as I flew back. My head suddenly turning as strands of hair stood still against my lips as I looked up as he held my hand tightly. He stood in silence as he looked up at me. His eyes red as he breathed loudly like a raging bull. My mouth dried as I felt my throat tightening as I looked back at him as his grip tightened on my wrist as I yelped and tried to loosen his grip.

"Let go of my daughter! Let go of her!" Papa exclaimed as he tried to push Akshat's tried grip on my wrist, but the grip did not loosen as I felt his fingers deepen into my skin as I pushed on his hand to let go of me.

"Not a word! Not a word! Do you here me?!" The bulls yelled as he stared eye to eye to Papa as he suddenly pushed him back against the wall.

"Your son dared to take the honor of my family! He dared to ruin Akshat Jindal's reputation! That low-life, slum son of yours dared to ruin me and my reputation! He dared to ruin the reputation and honor of my family! Well, now I will do the same! I will take your honor! I will take your izzat!" Akshat yelled.

My eyes shot up as I looked up at him as a slow smirk appeared on his face. His eyes darting back and forth as Ma and Papa began yelling at him and pleading. My body slowly turning cold as I felt him slowly trace his hand on to mines. What is he saying? No...this is not possible. I began shaking my head as I felt his grip tighten on my hand.

No...this cannot happen...No, I have to stop this...What is he doing? I began pushing myself away from him as he held on to my hand tightly and began dragging me cross the living room.

"No! No! Let go of me!" I yelled as my vision blurred as I tried to hold myself on the ground as I knelt down as I tried to hold on to ground. Trying to grip onto my place...on to my soul that felt being ripped apart.

Ma held on to my arm as she tried to pull me back as Akshat pulled me closer as he dragged me up from the ground as I shook my head and tried to hold back with all my power.

"Please let go of me! I beg of you! Please!" I pleaded as Papa plead to him.

"Not a word! Do you here me?!" Akshat yelled as I tried to hold on to Ma's hand.

"Until your son brings back my sister. His sister will stay with me! Until he returns my sister to ME...I will not let go of HER! Do you hear me?!" He yelled loudly as I shook my head in a no.

The pulse of his hand beating against mine forcefully and fiercly as he grabbed on to my arm with his other hand and began dragging me out as the group of men surrounded my family not letting them move or follow me as I shook my head and held on to the door handle.

"Please don't do this! I beg of you..." I whispered as he stopped in his tracks right at the doorway. He stood still as he held on to my hand as his eyes followed both of our hands as they stood still against each other. His eyes tracing the dried, red mehendi that etched the lines on my hands which stood still against his. My hand struggling to loosen its grip as he held it tightly. His eyes moving slowly up towards me as it followed my lips and then slowly on to my eyes. His gaze full of filth and rage as it reddened and mixed with the darkness of his soul.

"Don't underestimate me...You do not know who I am and I forgive you for that...but when you do find out who I am...you wouldn't want to mess with me...Your brother ruined my sister's life, her honor and her reputation. Most importantly, my honor and my reputation. Now, you will repent for his deed...Every single day,"

I shook my head as my tongue wrapped around me as I tried to fight, but felt my body weaken as his deadly gaze burned into me...as if it was marking me as his...He turned as he put on his sunglasses as he smirked and looked back at me.

The crowd of neighbors slowly surrounded us as I heard whispers and voices as they curiously questioned both of us. I heard Ma and Papa screaming as I wrestled my hand against his as he traced his hand down to my wrist and began dragging me out of the door...indicating I would never return to it again.

I tried to pull myself back as I held on to the pillar on the porch of the house as he suddenly pulled me back up and dragged me down the stairs of the porch as I felt my duptaa drag on to the steps as it pleaded to be held back to its home.

Promo:

I stood still against the wall as I held my breath trying to not let an inch of sound come out of me as he stood across from me. He hadn't hurt me yet...but I knew that he would...at some point he would.

Please, let me know how you liked the introductory chapter! I do not know if I should continue the story further...please let me know if I should and leave your comments below πŸ˜Š

Edited by Jasmine457 - 5 years ago
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow you have written it so perfectly 
I really loved it
Plz continue the next part soon... 
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Oh my god. Oh my god dear where was u since last three months. πŸ˜†

Kya Likha h I mean I love it pls pls do continue soon.
Welcome to the forum😳😳

N one more thing as a writer I m telling u maybe u get few no of comments but pls don't think about that. πŸ˜³
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I never read much of ff's in here.went through this and loved it..do continue..eagerly waiting for the next chapter πŸ˜Š
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Shit! This is so exciting😲
I imagined a Akshat jindal so dark that it was outright terriffic
Update soon
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start
Love it
Continue soon
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it..This has to be one of the best I read so far not only for the amazing story😊 but also due to minimal typos. I usually get bored reading ffs due to numerous typos but you have raised the bar! Edited by mohiniv - 5 years ago
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Jasmine πŸ˜ƒ
I couldn't hold myself back from posting my feedback over this MOST WANTED STORY ON AKSHAN AS PER MY CHOICE β­οΈπŸ˜†

I mean ... I was willing to read a DARK FF ON THEM and moreover this plot of your's... "HATRED DUE TO BOY'S SISTER ELOPING WITH GIRL'S BROTHER"  has been my ultimate choice too⭐️

So now u know how eagerly will I be waiting for the updates of this story 

"Regular Updates πŸ˜†" 

Beautifully written πŸ‘

When will u post the next part ya? 

Can't wait to see his HATRED turning to LOVE (I know it's a far fetched wait as of now ) πŸ˜›
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Your fic is intoxicating.
Love reading the characters in a whole different dimension.
Well done.
Waiting for the next.

- Niki