Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

#2 Devil's Bride Epilogue on page 78

acwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

https://imgur.com/gallery/nqEBatAGosh I can't believe that I'm making an another thread of this story and we bave finished the last one. For sure I'm writing a big story😆which is too big in all the senses😆anyways I might finish it in this thread but I'm happy its like an achievement for me⭐️. Thank you for showing so much love.

So now the thing is as it's a new thread so we should do something different for the story.
We can play a game which is ''Mention your favorite scene or dialogue."
You will have to choose a scene in different which you like the most
Here are some honorable mentions
1. Sameer saving Naina from Saxena's assault.
2. First date
3. Farm house scene and          sunrise
4. Aalu paratha scene
5. First kiss
6. Make out when Naina cameout of jail
7. Love making
8. Love confessions
9. Sameer leaving for London
10. Other

My personal favorite is number 3,5,7 now your chance.
IndexThread 1
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4987690Chapter 61 on page 1 (scroll down)

Chapter 62 on page 6

Chapter 63 on page 9

Chapter 64(a) on page 19

Chapter 64(b) on page 23

Chapter 65(a) on page 29

Chapter 65 (b) on page 31

Chapter 66 on page 35

Chapter 67 on page 39

Chapter 68 (a) on page 44

Chapter 68 (b) on page 47

Chapter 69 (a) on page 52

Chapter 69 (b) on page 56

Chapter 70 on page 59

Chapter 71 on page 62 

Chapter 72(a) on page 66

Chapter 72(b) on page 68

Chapter 73 on page 70 

Chapter 74 on page 73 

Edited by acwriter - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prasad98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The entrie Story is my favorite  ... Especially the seventh are
acwriter thumbnail

Shifted from If read my work on https://acwriter.com/

Edited by acwriter - 4 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really don't know what sameer should do!! If I was in naina's place I would have never forgive him. It's not easy for me to digest this! But as naina loves sameer a lot she'll forgive him one day!

My favorite scenes r 3 to 7 all of them. Specially no.6! It was the time when they got really close to each other & the emotional outburst was fab. I really loved that scene!

Finally vishakha & Sam's relation is sorted. May be vishakha will help Sam to seek forgiveness. Sameer is really feeling guilty but when he'll get to know about naina's pregnancy complication he'll broke down. I want sanjay to know the truth. Naina is not a cheater and he should know the truth. Otherwise all his life he will curse her. Loved the update.

Congratulations for this new thread. I hope ur mother is fit & fine now.
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for the second thread, Aashna
I'm not answering your question, you know why😆
I'm happy the misunderstanding is clear now.. Just waiting for next update coz this one was a lil shorter than usual
Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally the truth is out now
But this is very short nice update 
plz update soon 
acwriter thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali33

Congratulations for the second thread, Aashna

I'm not answering your question, you know why 😆
I'm happy the misunderstanding is clear now.. Just waiting for next update coz this one was a lil shorter than usual

Which question the game or the one relqrel to story and actually my mother wasn't well so I was tensed. I'm not even satisfied with this one I could have done better but I had deadlines so I had to update 
Shinku18 thumbnail
It's very difficult for anyone to forget and forgive someone so easily especially the one whom you have loved so much. I myself cannot forget and forgive easily but I also believe that how much deep the cut is, it can only be healed by best medicine and that is love. Naina may be lifeless because of all the pain Sameer has given her but it is only sameer who can give life back to her.
And I want them back...
Coming to your options of scene, I like 5 to 9.
riyashailja thumbnail
First of all congrats for the second thread👍🏼...now coming to the update it was too emotional I was literally feeling all the pain through which Naina has undergone😭...and talking about Sameer's apology I don't know he should get it or not as just because of him Naina's life is in danger we don't know she'll be able to survive or not so forgiveness is a later thing...💔
Now coming to your question I would say from 2 to 8 all scenes are my favourite...loved them all... update soon waiting eagerly👍🏼😊
ani25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm really not sure if anything Sameer can do to ease the pain he has given her and earn forgiveness. But as we know love and time can heal pain. I think as naina had sacrificed for Sameers dream, may be Sameer can fulfill Naina's dream and she may soften up. 
About favorite scene, I like scenes 3, 4, 5, 7 and 8. 

Waiting for longer update.