Posted: 4 years ago

Well written update

nice pictures edited...

song selections

and emotional

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Adiya scenes are romantic. Sad that Zoya was diagnosed with cancer but glad that she recovered. Adhiraj & Taani scenes are emotional & romantic. Loved Adiya nok jhok with respect to Adya looking like them. Fav character is Adi & Zoya.

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

nice pictures...

good taani said the truth...

zoya and adi find happy ending

awesome

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Amazing update 👏

Loved it

Aditya forgave Zoya so easily? I'm not sure if I'm happy with it but I guess it was needed.

AdiYa get married again...yay!! Aditya's love for Zoya is pure and he is supporting her throughout the whole ordeal. And even Zoya loves him enough to sacrifice her own happiness for his.

One year has passed and it seems that everything is alright now.

OMG Zoya was cured and now she is living happily with Aditya. 😃 But Adi is still haunted by the past where Zoya was still suffering from cancer.

Adhiraj proposed Taani for marriage. I'm glad these two got their happy ending.

Zoya is pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl. I love the name...Adya. It's too cute, like the baby herself.

Adya and Pari are the joy of the family and Adya is the only one who can handle her parents.

I'm sad this story is over but all beautiful things must come to an end I guess.

Thanks a lot for the PM.

Please keep writing such wonderful stories.

To answer your questions:

1. My favourite character is Aditya because he was the innocent victim of others' decisions of his life. And his love for Zoya was unconditional. He was the only character is the entire story that I felt pity for and not anger.

2. My favourite couple is very obviously AdiYa for whom I read this story.

3. My favourite scene was Aditya's flashbacks and feelings after he divorced with Zoya. His raw pain was so wonderfully described.

Edited by Aquabutterfly - 4 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Beautiful Part 

Its already the last chapter but wow 

Sad that Zoya was diagnosed with cancer 

but it was so awesome seeing Adi and Zoya getting united in marriage again

TearDrop50 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow!  another  beautiful update....  beautifully described every character & every part... its superb 🤗

last part but I loved it lot ❤️❤️❤️

thank uu so much dear  for pm 😃

& sorry for late reply 😭

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful update 👏Good Taani told all the truth to Adi at the right time Good he told Zoya nothing will happen to her and he married her She was scared but he stood by her 😊Oh no she fainted in his arms and everyone took her to hospital 😲Good nothing happened to her Happy she got completely cured now 🤗AdhiNi confession was cute 😳They got married and seeing them Adi wants to get married to Zoya again 😆She told him their love symbol coming 😳Shr gave birth to a beautiful girl Adya 😳Aww she is the darling of the family ❤️AdhiNi too became parents to Pari 😳AdiYa still behaving like kids 🤣Loved how Adya stopped them like a mature girl she spoke 😉AdiYa and Adya scene ❤️Song and pics ❤️Fav scenes are all the AdiYa scenes 😳Fav character has to be Zoya because they way she took such a bold and strong decision to make Adi not feel alone even though of how much she loved him....This is not a small thing 😭Another fav character has to be Taani because whatever happened she stood like a rock for Adi even when everyone blamed her, she stood for what is right and not to forget she united AdiYa 😛Fav couples are AdiYa, AdhiNi, NitVeer and AnuPree 😳

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a lot 4 the long comment.U really made me happy.

Aditya would not have forgiven Zoya easily if she had really suspected adi and accused him of EMA without trusting his love.But now Adi forgave as he knows that Zoya ruined her own image by accusing Adi Tani of having an affair only bcz she thought that it's better for Aditya's future.and zoya is a dying patient.Being a loving husband how can he not forgive her by keeping grudge in his mind when there is no guarantee about her life?

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Amazing update 👏

Loved it

Aditya forgave Zoya so easily? I'm not sure if I'm happy with it but I guess it was needed.

AdiYa get married again...yay!! Aditya's love for Zoya is pure and he is supporting her throughout the whole ordeal. And even Zoya loves him enough to sacrifice her own happiness for his.

One year has passed and it seems that everything is alright now.

OMG Zoya was cured and now she is living happily with Aditya. 😃 But Adi is still haunted by the past where Zoya was still suffering from cancer.

Adhiraj proposed Taani for marriage. I'm glad these two got their happy ending.

Zoya is pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl. I love the name...Adya. It's too cute, like the baby herself.

Adya and Pari are the joy of the family and Adya is the only one who can handle her parents.

I'm sad this story is over but all beautiful things must come to an end I guess.

Thanks a lot for the PM.

Please keep writing such wonderful stories.

To answer your questions:

1. My favourite character is Aditya because he was the innocent victim of others' decisions of his life. And his love for Zoya was unconditional. He was the only character is the entire story that I felt pity for and not anger.

2. My favourite couple is very obviously AdiYa for whom I read this story.

3. My favourite scene was Aditya's flashbacks and feelings after he divorced with Zoya. His raw pain was so wonderfully described.

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago
Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Thanks a lot 4 the long comment.U really made me happy.

Aditya would not have forgiven Zoya easily if she had really suspected adi and accused him of EMA without trusting his love.But now Adi forgave as he knows that Zoya ruined her own image by accusing Adi Tani of having an affair only bcz she thought that it's better for Aditya's future.and zoya is a dying patient.Being a loving husband how can he not forgive her by keeping grudge in his mind when there is no guarantee about her life?

Thank you so much for clarifying my doubt. I guess I now understand your POV about the whole AdiYa defamation situation. 😊

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update dear 

Loved it

Adi & zoya got married again & live happily ever after with their daughter.

Taani & adiraj got married as well after confessing their love.

Thanks for this beautiful story & pm