No guilt for Sandhya and Sweety?

Posted: 5 years ago
Mishti felt guilty and she apologised, for blurting the truth to Pari because of which all this happened. Honestly it's no fault of hers, she didn't know all this would happen. She is a kid, a mere 6 year old one. Even then she was guilty, but those old ladies who apparently have so much experience aren't feeling shameful of what they have done to Pari? They knew Pari came alone, they shouldn't have let her go. In the first place they shouldn't have told the truth to Pari in that way, she is a kid. I can't believe they aren't guilty and top of it have the nerve to tell Kunal did whatever he did, jo gaya so gaya? I mean look , Mishti and Mauli should hate Kunal but still they are feeling sorry and mourning. I'm kind of liking the way they are mourning, not for Kunal or his sacha pyaar but for Pari and the family. Sorry guys, but the two ladies have lost the respect I had today.

Edit - Today's episode proved that I was right yesterday. Sandhya is trying to brainwash Pari not to tell anything to Kunal else he won't get fine again and he wouldn't talk to her. Are you kidding me? I thought she was a mother and has some sense in her!!! Edited by Madhu_Scarlet - 5 years ago
they disgust me to no end...i hope pari blurts out the truth...they are worst
Originally posted by Madhu_Scarlet

Mishti felt guilty and she apologised, for blurting the truth to Pari because of which all this happened. Honestly it's no fault of hers, she didn't know all this would happen. She is a kid, a mere 6 year old one. Even then she was guilty, but those old ladies who apparently have so much experience aren't feeling shameful of what they have done to Pari? They knew Pari came alone, they shouldn't have let her go. In the first place they shouldn't have told the truth to Pari in that way, she is a kid. I can't believe they aren't guilty and top of it have the nerve to tell Kunal did whatever he did, jo gaya so gaya? I mean look , Mishti and Mauli should hate Kunal but still they are feeling sorry and mourning. I'm kind of liking the way they are mourning, not for Kunal or his sacha pyaar but for Pari and the family. Sorry guys, but the two ladies have lost the respect I had today.
Its all faulty writing.. how does mishti think the truth can affect pari.. she's also a child.. and she told kunal.. sorry i did not know that pari does not know..  they are adults without any empathy.. they felt if pari can come alone its defnitely not there mistake that she went alone.. sandhya ji asked her to wait so that she can send some one to drop her  .. but the kid left..
If at all .. it should be pramila n radhika who are responsible for pari going missing in the first place.. 
I don't see them regretting as well..
What sweety said fit 100% for kunal.. he did not care about anyone's feeling when he was alive.. why would sweety wanna sympathise for him..
Only person actually affected is pari.. they could have been a bit more sensitive towards the child..
Originally posted by Mumoos

Its all faulty writing.. how does mishti think the truth can affect pari.. she's also a child.. and she told kunal.. sorry i did not know that pari does not know.. they are adults without any empathy.. they felt if pari can come alone its defnitely not there mistake that she went alone.. sandhya ji asked her to wait so that she can send some one to drop her .. but the kid left..
If at all .. it should be pramila n radhika who are responsible for pari going missing in the first place..
I don't see them regretting as well..
What sweety said fit 100% for kunal.. he did not care about anyone's feeling when he was alive.. why would sweety wanna sympathise for him..
Only person actually affected is pari.. they could have been a bit more sensitive towards the child..

I don't think any sane person would leave a child just because she came alone. I'm sorry that's very stupid for me. And no matter what Kunal did, no sensible person would start that bull shit in his shanti pooja, this sumps up that both aren't sensible. And I don't understand how it is Radhika's fault, didn't Mishti play with Pramila ever ? She didn't even know that Pari wasn't in the right state of mind. But yes I agree Pramila is the first one who should regret, but firstly she isn't an important character secondly she isn't insensitive either. So we can assume she is guilty unlike the mahaan ladies who literally have no sense left in them, knowing everything they ARE partly responsible for everything. Nothing can change that.
Until yesterday, I was giving Sweety and Sandhya the benefit of the doubt but after seeing today's episode they cannot be defended anymore. Have they not messed with Pari's brain enough already that they're now making up nonsense like "Kunal will never talk to you if you tell the truth to anyone blah blah blah.

The CVs are now antagonizing Sandhya in order to whitewash Kunal, this show just gets more and more frustrating.
Originally posted by NainoMeinSapna

Until yesterday, I was giving Sweety and Sandhya the benefit of the doubt but after seeing today's episode they cannot be defended anymore. Have they not messed with Pari's brain enough already that they're now making up nonsense like "Kunal will never talk to you if you tell the truth to anyone blah blah blah.

The CVs are now antagonizing Sandhya in order to whitewash Kunal, this show just gets more and more frustrating.

I mean Sandhya seemed pretty heartless and selfish from quite early on so...I don't think this is anything new to whitewash Kunal. If anything it is probably to show Mauli her new mother in law is a monster. 

Sandhya was wrong to tell Pari to begin with. It's kind of gross to me that people think it is okay for people to blurt out such things to a kid. It was not Sandhya's place. She was careless. Mishti has more sense of right and wrong than her. Today what she did just crossed all lines. That was disgusting ðŸ¤¢
Exactly! Today's episode crossed all limits! And like @Rimjhim pointed Sandhya and Sweety grey shade was always there, doesn't have anything to do with whitewas of Kunal. However, I feel it has to do with Maunal. My gut feeling says all of this is for making Maunal the end game which is a big NO for me 😭
Actually Sandhya was brought in at the same time as Kunal's whitewashing started (aka when Kunal decided to call Mahek and pretend to be his gf so that he can make Mauli hate him). And Sandhya's greyness has been contrasted with white Kunal since then. Sandhya told Mauli to leave Kunals family and so Kunal threw Mauli out of the house. Then he even called Sandhya to reunite IshaaLi. And now this - because Pari left from Ishaan's house all distraught, she got kidnapped and then Kunal got shot so more whitewash. Basically Samdhya's negative actions have always either directly or indirectly led to Kunal's whitewashing. Edited by NainoMeinSapna - 5 years ago
Originally posted by NainoMeinSapna

Actually Sandhya was brought in at the same time as Kunal's whitewashing started (aka when Kunal decided to call Mahek and pretend to be his gf so that he can make Mauli hate him). And Sandhya's greyness has been contrasted with white Kunal since then. Sandhya told Mauli to leave Kunals family and so Kunal threw Mauli out of the house. Then he even called Sandhya to reunite IshaaLi. And now this - because Pari left from Ishaan's house all distraught, she got kidnapped and then Kunal got shot so more whitewash. Basically Samdhya's negative actions have always either directly or indirectly led to Kunal's whitewashing.

It's interesting that you are comparing Sandhya to Kunal. I would think the automatic and direct comparison would be with Dida and Radhika. Dida and Radhika chose Mauli over their son. They also chose to do what they thought was right and noble at the cost of losing their son. They didn't care what society said and all. Which perfectly contrasts with who Sandhya is as a person. 

I know there is a lot of Kunal whitewashing that happens in the show. That's just how Indian tv works. I don't watch enough serials but I can't remember the last time I watched a serial where at some point the writers didn't use lazy writing methods to make the hero seem greater than he is. Having said that, I always had a huge problem with people's complaints about Kunal's whitewashing. I felt this way even when I hated Kunal's guts. People here use it too loosely and they can't digest him looking positive under any light. They forget for most part of the show Kunal was a over the top positive character. 
Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

It's interesting that you are comparing Sandhya to Kunal. I would think the automatic and direct comparison would be with Dida and Radhika. Dida and Radhika chose Mauli over their son. They also chose to do what they thought was right and noble at the cost of losing their son. They didn't care what society said and all. Which perfectly contrasts with who Sandhya is as a person.

I know there is a lot of Kunal whitewashing that happens in the show. That's just how Indian tv works. I don't watch enough serials but I can't remember the last time I watched a serial where at some point the writers didn't use lazy writing methods to make the hero seem greater than he is. Having said that, I always had a huge problem with people's complaints about Kunal's whitewashing. I felt this way even when I hated Kunal's guts. People here use it too loosely and they can't digest him looking positive under any light. They forget for most part of the show Kunal was a over the top positive character.

Agreed! I feel the same and you have written exactly the same thing! Saved me from writing it 😃