Naamkarann

Zain's latest insta story posts: Proof?

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Has everyone seen zain's latest insta stories still defending dipti, and now even defending himself by trying to show proof that fake chats can be created. He reposted a fan who posted about an app that can create fake insta chats ID's etc. 

And guys I think zain and dipti were telling the proof because the proof shows that the fake chats created with the app only show the account name, but don't show the account's profile pic, whereas if you see a real chat in instagram, the profile pic is always there at the top with the name of the account. 

That means dipti and zain were telling the truth, that they hadn't bashed aditi at all, and some shameless aditi hater had used an app to create a fake instagram chat with the producer's exact account name, only difference that can be spotted between the fake and real instagram chats that we didn't notice is that real chats have a picture of the account holder at the top above the account name, whereas the chat circling that dipti denied was her has no picture at the top. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now I feel it was truly a fake chat.. but wonder who made it. Zain also said that -" whoever tried to create differences btw my lovelies should feel ashamed". 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: Girl_InMedicine

Now I feel it was truly a fake chat.. but wonder who made it. Zain also said that -" whoever tried to create differences btw my lovelies should feel ashamed". 

I want to know who made it so bad so I can trash that person. Just to degrade adu they did something like this. 
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sammy17

I want to know who made it so bad so I can trash that person. Just to degrade adu they did something like this. 

it could also be someone who hates dipti or Zain, becAuse they were the ones who got so severely bashed. Fans came up in thousands to defend Aditi,.they posted beautiful pictures of her and trended the whole day for her on twitter ... Aditi is gorgeous ...anyone can see that lol.. and she's a good actress. Those latest photos of her on Instagram are beautiful... ðŸ˜Š
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indira1211

it could also be someone who hates dipti or Zain, becAuse they were the ones who got so severely bashed. Fans came up in thousands to defend Aditi,.they posted beautiful pictures of her and trended the whole day for her on twitter ... Aditi is gorgeous ...anyone can see that lol.. and she's a good actress. Those latest photos of her on Instagram are beautiful... ðŸ˜Š

Nah, the odds are higher that this was someone wanted to ridicule aditi as zain was only bashed when he started supporting ditpti. Yes there is a possiblity that this could be an adiza fan who was annoyed at dipti for not casting aditi opposite zain in her new show.

This fiasco has confirmed one thing though. That the news from this week that zain is doing a show on zee tv called mahishasur was fake and the news of him doing a show with star bharat with sunny side up production house is true as zain is following producer dipti too.
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes the chat could be fake but also I saw that older versions of IG used to have that format where dp is not displayed on top. Either way damage is already done that screenshor real or not has been going around and only person who's image is being tarnished is Aditi's.

I've never heard of that producer before and if Zain is indeed doing her next then all the very best to him. He's a hard working guy and he's on the right path to success.

IMHO I do believe all of this could've been avoided if Aditi straight away put up a message to fans telling that she is not looking for work atm and that she's on an extended break. Fans wouldn't have done all these spamming if she clarified her stance. Fact that she has no presence on SM drives these ppl to do crazy things for her cuz they have no idea what she actually wants! If she once clarifies that she's on a break and to respect her wishes then fans would stop spamming these useless people for work. It does look bad on her when fans spam various PH on her behalf.

I love this girl and I'm dying to see her back onscreen like I know she would totally rock opp vikram in that rumored show. But also saw she denied the news. So I'm completely disappointed as her fan atm. Hope those who are bashing Zain let him be cuz it's not like he can go against that producer who's giving him his next show. Even Nakuul who's close friends with Surbhi never dissed Gul publicly for the injustice faced by her. One has to be diplomatic to survive in this industry
Indira1211 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilusha

Yes the chat could be fake but also I saw that older versions of IG used to have that format where dp is not displayed on top. Either way damage is already done that screenshor real or not has been going around and only person who's image is being tarnished is Aditi's.

I've never heard of that producer before and if Zain is indeed doing her next then all the very best to him. He's a hard working guy and he's on the right path to success.

IMHO I do believe all of this could've been avoided if Aditi straight away put up a message to fans telling that she is not looking for work atm and that she's on an extended break. Fans wouldn't have done all these spamming if she clarified her stance. Fact that she has no presence on SM drives these ppl to do crazy things for her cuz they have no idea what she actually wants! If she once clarifies that she's on a break and to respect her wishes then fans would stop spamming these useless people for work. It does look bad on her when fans spam various PH on her behalf.

I love this girl and I'm dying to see her back onscreen like I know she would totally rock opp vikram in that rumored show. But also saw she denied the news. So I'm completely disappointed as her fan atm. Hope those who are bashing Zain let him be cuz it's not like he can go against that producer who's giving him his next show. Even Nakuul who's close friends with Surbhi never dissed Gul publicly for the injustice faced by her. One has to be diplomatic to survive in this industry

fans have come out in the thousands to support Aditi ..so I don't think her image was in any way tarnished. Everybody can see that the fans are dying to see her back onscreen.  And body image is all part of the entertainment industry . When Karan Johar was making kuch KKHH...he clearly said rani Needed to lose weight because Tina had to look sexy. So rani was not given any food on set. He said this on national tv. So that's why I feel that producer probably did say that Aditi was not what she was looking for ...because producers do talk like that . But it does not matter everyone can see that Aditi is gorgeous ..her work on Naamkarann itself shows that she's beautiful and has talent ..and as for any extra weight she's picked up ..she can lose that easily ..dieting is all part of any actresses life ...they put  on weight for some roles and lose weight for other roles. And I think if a top producer like mahesh Bhatt can give Aditi a lead role in his show , then she need not worry about finding work. Once she actively starts looking she will find  work. Lol..her role in Naamkarann and her international award will be on her cv...not that unknown small time producers comments .. 😆 Edited by Indira1211 - 5 years ago
SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indira1211

fans have come out in the thousands to support Aditi ..so I don't think her image was in any way tarnished. Everybody can see that the fans are dying to see her back onscreen.  And body image is all part of the entertainment industry . When Karan Johar was making kuch KKHH...he clearly said rani was too fat and he tried to make her lose weight because Tina had to look sexy. So rani was not given any food on set. He said this on national tv. So that's why I feel that producer probably did say that Aditi was not what she was looking for ...because producers do talk like that . But it does not matter everyone can see that Aditi is gorgeous ..her work on Naamkarann itself shows that she's beautiful and has talent ..and as for any extra weight she's picked up ..she can lose that easily ..dieting is all part of any actresses life ...they put  on weight for some roles and lose weight for other roles. And I think if a top producer like mahesh Bhatt can give Aditi a lead role in his show , then she need not worry about finding work. Once she actively starts looking she will find  work. Lol..her role in Naamkarann and her international award will be on her cv...not that unknown small time producers comments .. 😆

I feel she probably said what she said without thinking about the consequences.   She probably under estimated the fan following Aditi has and the love Aditi has based on Aditi's Insta followings. When the trend happened, Zain probably stepped in quickly  to do damage control.   

Dipti is directing his new show and I am sure he doesn't want a bad start for his new show.  One thing I have to give it to Zain.  He truely uses his marketing knowledge  to the max.  At the beginning after NK, he started saying Zainians and he soon realized that NK fans didn't like it.  He continued with Adiza/AvNeil fans for a while.  Now with his new show starting he cannot use Adiza/AvNeil to  refer to his fans.  He came up with a neutral word "lovelies"  which sounds good and everyone of AdiZa fan likes it.  Isn't he smart.  Unfortunately this is the industry.  It is just not good enough for a show to be good, it also needs TRP to survive.  Which means these actors need to be street smart to handle a stupid director that says the wrong things at the wrong time.

Now I am really curious to see who this glamorous actress is with Huge fan following is. 
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I still give it a 50-50 shot even after this. Bcz I've used iphone. It's doesn't show dp pic in the top. It just show i icon. App differs for different phones.
Indira1211 thumbnail
That screen shot the original one looked very real to be ...mainly because of the language ..I've seen fans many times request for Adiza segments or photo shoots  etc..using similar polite language ..because that's the way the fans who are still fairly young adults speak or request older adults ...they please ma'am, thank you ma'am ...so it just looked like a very real conversation of a young girl requesting this producer to cast Adiza ..But we really don't know ..it just feels like it was real. and on twitter I believe there actual screen shot was revealed to some people ..But anyway I just hope whatever publicity it brought for Aditi was positive ...Our girl likes her privacy and Now she got all this publicity without doing anything ðŸ˜†