Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago
finally! uff! you've got an idea to start this ff..well..update was as usual fantastic...sid don't want to let roli go..aww my boy! now who kidnapped roli? hope sid would find her soon
MistyDevil thumbnail
update was nice maanu..I was thinking jamunlal will create problem to sid but good he didn't!!! finally sid got a clue about roli now he reached the village to find his girl...I think we expect an action block scenes in upcoming updates...can't wait yaar! update soonnn
MistyDevil thumbnail
nice update maanu! Sid finally got his girl back! who is that bade sahab?why he saved roli from rana thakur? so many questions update soon
MistyDevil thumbnail
nice update maanu..each and every roli's scenes was cute! naughty sid try to control yourself man! who's that in that picture? reveal soon!
MistyDevil thumbnail
I wanna tell you something stupid...I love you so muchhhh! thank you for this gift! update is short! you should've given a long update for this birthday girl as she deserves a long one!!!😂...well coming to this update, it was lovely and cute! Bade Sahab is siddhant's father I know..to save him from something(I don't know what it is) he gave sid to raj and sujatha to nurture him well. am I right? hahah...Waiting for next update soon girl!!!